jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

How often do you cook dinner at home? What's your favorite food?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years ago

How often do you cook dinner at home? What's your favorite food?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8177326_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Kathleen Kerswigposted 4 years ago

I love salads and ice cream believe it or not. When I was a young girl, my father tells me I always ordered either bologna or lobster at restaurants! I hardly ever cook at home anymore. Too busy with school and work. That's okay though. After school is done (2 more years) I'll think about cooking again.

Thanks for the question!

lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Kathleen,
      I guess if you eat enough salads, you can eat all of the ice cream that you want. :-}

3. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 4 years ago

I usually cook 6 times a week. Have many favorite foods but I really enjoy making stir fry, anything on the BBQ, roasts, side dishes .... etc. etc.

lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Susan,
      I love to stir fry foods because you can mix up the ingredients and sauces in so many different ways. Then when it's nice outside  I guess you do your BBQ then.
      Thanks,
      Lisa # :- )

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I probably cook 3 or 4 nights out of 7.  My husband may cook twice or barbecue. Most of the time we just sort of fend for ourselves.  Favorite food for dinner would be barbecued steak (filet mignon) rare.

5. KL Klein profile image84
    KL Kleinposted 4 years ago

I cook most days, and eat leftovers the rest of the time. I love making curry - curry is the food of the gods, but it is also a lot of work if you don't have much time.

6. Jordan Hake profile image87
    Jordan Hakeposted 4 years ago

Every night.  We do a lot of sprucing and experimenting around here!

7. WhatToCook profile image73
    WhatToCookposted 4 years ago

I cook almost every meal at home. I love chicken and play around with it the most, and also anything with tropical fruits, like pineapple, mango, and so on.

8. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Dinner? Never. Lunch and breakfast, every day. Even though the calories always make me feel guilty, pasta. We have three different pasta's, sauces, and meatballs to really get creative with it. Another good one to cook consists of chicken. There are so many different ways that it never gets old.

9. vmoulton profile image60
    vmoultonposted 4 years ago

Every night of the week you can find me assembling a scrumptious salad with an ice cold glass of iced coffee. I eat the same foods most days of the week. If I am lucky, I enjoy some Swiss chard and lettuce from the garden as my salad base. Then I chop up fresh tomatoes, raw zucchini, mushrooms, garlic and some green olives. For a little spice I add garlic granules and some red pepper flakes. A drizzle of olive oil and apple cider vinegar or balsamic wrap up the delicious dish! As for the drink, I have chilled coffee waiting in the fridge next to Organic Valley Whole milk. Grab a glass and fill it with ice add milk and coffee and it is all nice!

working