jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you have a choice of bacon, sausage, or ham, or spam which one would you ordi

1. jaydawg808 profile image90
    jaydawg808posted 3 years ago

If you have a choice of bacon, sausage, or ham, or spam which one would you ordinarily pick?

In 9 out of 10 times, it'll be spam. But that's just me.

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

For breakfast it has to be bacon especially in a restaurant or if I don't have to cook it. :-)

3. DzyMsLizzy profile image95
    DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago

I'd go hungry, then.  My answer  is "none of the above," as I'm a vegetarian.

4. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 3 years ago

I can't be a vegetarian, because I become anemic without meat protein and nothing else fixes that - doctors and I tried everything; BUT, I feel better when I eat SAUSAGE instead of beef. Bacon is the second pick, about three times a year.  I ate spam when I was working at my first full-time job and after a couple years, it was too salty for me.

My father loved souse - pigs' pieces/parts in gelatin as a lunch meat. I could not put it in my mouth. My first martial arts instructor liked pig snout from the NYC rice shops. I'll stick to sausage.

5. Pauline Davenport profile image59
    Pauline Davenportposted 3 years ago

Mmmm - locally smoked bacon fried in olive oil, on home made bread, dipped in the juices - my mouth's watering now at the thoughts of it - think I'll just go and make a bacon 'butty' - oh yum!

6. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8985979_f260.jpg

Bacon with eggs for sure  - crispy ! Taste good done on the open fire ! Love sausages & mash,gravy .
    For a cold sandwich it would be ham and NEVER spam.

7. marieloves profile image80
    marielovesposted 3 years ago

Now, I'm hungry. Crispy bacon or prosciutto!

working