jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Do you know an unusual way to keep your hands away from looking dry skin.?

1. erorantes profile image49
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

Do you know an unusual way to keep your hands away from looking dry skin.?

Do you know a way to keep your hands moist and looking younger than your age no matter how much house work you do all day long.? I keep them with cotton gloves at night. First, I  applied moisturizer lotion. Then I wear the gloves no for too long. I wear then for fifteen minutes. After fifteen minutes, I feel fatigue.

2. word55 profile image74
    word55posted 3 years ago

When you wash dishes, the car or wash out the bathroom be sure to wear rubber gloves.

erorantesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Excellent anwser  Mr. Word55 . You are the best. Thank you. And we keep adding moisturizer  to all the gloves. I tried petroleum jelly  with disposable vinyl gloves. While I clean only.Thank you for awsering.

3. Penny G profile image71
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

Yes, I ran upon it by accident. My husband loves avocado and when I prepare one for him I rub the remains on my hands. You can feel the oil in it and my hands are so smooth he even noticed.

Excellent advice mis. PennyG. Avocado is a great fruit to try. The fact that you found it by coincidence is surprising. I like your awnser because you share the information with other people. Thank you.

4. Pamela99 profile image88
    Pamela99posted 3 years ago

Using rubber gloves is a great help and don't get your hands in bleach on cleansers. Gloves for gardening alsop. After showering and washing your hands use a very good hand cream for dry skin. I don't think I am allowed to name brand names here, but I have found this to be helpful. If you are very dry, cream your hands at night and wear soft cotton gloves to sleep in.

Thank you for your awnser miss pamela99. You are so wonderful.  Iam greatful to you for your truthful advice.

working