jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Speaking in terms of gifts, what would you rather have knitted for you with love

1. misslong123 profile image86
    misslong123posted 3 years ago

Speaking in terms of gifts, what would you rather have knitted for you with love and care?

A beanie hat, a scarf, a coaster set, a bookmark, an afghan, a washcloth set, a personalized dishcloth with a design that screams you, an ornament for the Christmas tree, a toy, a baby blanket, baby washcloths/burp towels, a pet blanket, a piece of clothing for you, your baby or your pet - such as a sweater, slippers, a poncho, you name it - use your imagination! Or something I didn't even name!! And what colors do you like? Are you male or female? Would you appreciate homemade gift such as one of these?

2. sylvia13 profile image71
    sylvia13posted 3 years ago

As far as gifts, I would rather have some slippers knitted for me, with love and care!

misslong123posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Me too! That is a bit advanced for me but it will definitely go on my to do list for this year as a new challenge! smile

3. thranax profile image57
    thranaxposted 3 years ago

I would like a knitted rainbow dash plushie. Male. Home made makes it special, especially if the person who makes it is someone I care about and love.

~thranax~

Hmm. I will have to look up to see what that is. I'm not familiar with that term. But thanks for the idea! smile

4. Silva Hayes profile image90
    Silva Hayesposted 3 years ago

I love hand-knitted scarves with unique, colorful heavily-textured yarn.  I also loved the slippers my aunt used to knit for us; they had foot-shaped soles and they were so cozy and useful.

Wow. I'm not advanced enough to do slippers but I'm getting there. Send me a pic of yours and maybe I can create a pattern misslong at aol. smile if I do, I will mail u a pair or two!

2. Silva Hayes profile image90
      Silva Hayesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Also, I wanted to ask you, are you familiar with "boot cuffs?"  They seem to be the rage right now.

working