jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Do you feel that sharing food and eating along with others is more fun, rather t

1. Debangee Mandal profile image59
    Debangee Mandalposted 11 months ago

Do you feel that sharing food and eating along with others is more fun, rather than eating alone ?

For me it is Yes. I could never feel the essence of taste by eating alone.It is always fun to dine with all the family members and friends.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13516723_f260.jpg

2. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 11 months ago

It is always so enjoyable to share food with others and eat with family and friends.
    Fortunately I always have someone when I am having food. If not I would prefer not eating or I would just have fruits or juices.

Debangee Mandalposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Wow that's great Chitrangada.

3. Spanish Food profile image94
    Spanish Foodposted 11 months ago

I much prefer eating with friends, too. Everything is better when you share it with your loved ones! That's why I love having big dinner parties.

Yes,things grow and spread when shared. Well said.

4. Terrielynn1 profile image94
    Terrielynn1posted 11 months ago

I like eating in the privacy of my home. But I do love to have friends over and eating together and being together is great too. We live out in the country and most friends don't live near us. I do have times when I crave the noise, lively hood and entertainment being with others provides. It seems more often I'd rather just be alone with my family.

Even family members give good company.

working