jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)

Can you list a fast food burger chain that tops these three chains?

1. tylermj23 profile image76
    tylermj23posted 5 years ago

Can you list a fast food burger chain that tops these three chains as far as burger taste and freshness goes? 1. Five Guys 2. Sonic 3. In-N-Out

1. manlypoetryman profile image77
      manlypoetrymanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Since you used "Five Guys" and "In-N-Out"...which I have never heard of...I feel obliged to add "Whataburger" to the top of this list! (Texas Area Burger Joint)

Where are the ones you have mentioned located?

1. tylermj23 profile image76
        tylermj23posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Both Five Guys and in-n-out have restaurants in the dallas area. I am from Arlington and Whataburger was going to be 4th on my list.. Thanks for your input

2. SimeyC profile image98
        SimeyCposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Five Guys is all over the east coast and was voted 2011 best fast-food burger!

1. SOE profile image89
          SOEposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Although its harder to find than Five Guys, anyone who has one within reasonable reach deserves to check out Fudruckers.

I swear on everything, the deity of hamburgers. Not to mention you can get all sorts of other burger types like Buffalo, Ostrich and so forth. Seriously, damn amazing.

Even better is to put some of their cheese sauce on top. Its the business for sure.

1. wavegirl22 profile image44
            wavegirl22posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Fudruckers came and left pretty fast in NYC. .

1. SOE profile image89
              SOEposted 5 years agoin reply to this

But did you try it?

2. Dave Mathews profile image61
      Dave Mathewsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Try HARVEY'S if you really want a juicy thick burger with everything including cheese and bacon and sauted mushrooms. Get one of their combos and you'll get fries and a cold drink for about $6.00.

3. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Steak 'n Shake in the Midwest.

I'm not a fan of Sonic or In n Out.  They're building a 5 guys in our neighborhood, I really hope it's better than those two.

1. wavegirl22 profile image44
        wavegirl22posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Im not a fan of In and Out and being out here in Cali I am always amazed that everyone here thinks it the best thing that ever happened to a burger. FIve Guys on the West Coast is the same thing as In and Out IMHO.

If Ron says Steak'n Shake for sure if I am ever in the Midwest I am going to go and have a burger on him wink

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
          Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's too bad about 5 guys.  I'm with you on In 'n Out, I have no idea what the rave is about.  Their fries, although they're fresh-cut, aren't cooked correctly; they never are crisp.

We have a restaurant in Flagstaff that is based in California, Freddy's, which tries to duplicate Steak 'n Shake.  They do a poor job of it.

4. Daniella Lopez profile image93
      Daniella Lopezposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Steak 'N Shake and Whataburger are my two faves. smile

2. manlypoetryman profile image77
    manlypoetrymanposted 5 years ago

Oh...Dallas Area...Geez...I never heard of them. I'll have to try one of them next time I'm there. Adios...Have a good one!

3. tylermj23 profile image76
    tylermj23posted 5 years ago

I do like Steak n Shake but I don't like that it is partially a sit down restaurant.. Whataburger I would rank right there with the three I chose but I didn't list it because they are located primarily in Texas.

4. Xenonlit profile image59
    Xenonlitposted 5 years ago

Oooh, that would be a tough one! I love In 'n Out.

5. brittanytodd profile image93
    brittanytoddposted 5 years ago

Dick's in Seattle and Tommy's in SoCal.

working