OBAMA vs OSAMA

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (23 posts)
  1. sukkran profile image61
    sukkranposted 15 years ago

Stamping out Al Qaeda "once and for all" and capturing or killing its elusive leader Osama bin Laden would be a "top priority" for the next US Government.,President elect Barak Obama has said.
    OK.  Obama  vs Osama - in this game who is going to win.?

2. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 15 years ago

Barack Obama's task is to bring back glory to America and its economy.
    Osama bin Laden's task is to bring destruction and horror to humanity.
    Certainly Barack Obama, the new President of USA will and should win.

3. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

As I said already on these forums, Obama - Biden sounds strangely similar to Osama BinLaden big_smile

4. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 15 years ago

Osama bin Laden is dead and has been for maybe 5 years. Osama bin Laden is a false front to justify never ending oil and gas wars, wars for Israel and profits for the Military Industrial Complex, pork for the new Homeland Security rip-off and a spying apparatus for who knows as yet what purpose, but nevertheless - all industries.

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Really?  Just last year on NBC they had a video from Bin Laden himself asking the world to leave them and their country alone. 

It got more critisism about his beard being dyed black than what he was asking.  Lemme see if I can find the video.

2. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60
      VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Mr.Knolyourself, are your words reliable?   If it is false, can I take is a ploy to detract others?
      Good if he is dead. But I think he is very much there to bring more destruction and desperation to humanity.

1. Paraglider profile image88
        Paragliderposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Venugopal - Osama bin Laden is a figurehead, dead or alive. There are plenty more waiting in the wings to take his place. Or they may decide to go dark while regrouping and planning the next event. We need intelligence and international cooperation to respond to Al Qaeda and other such organisations. We also need to have right on our side in all international affairs, and not only military operations. Because we need the goodwill of the sane world.

1. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60

May be plenty more waiting to take Binladen's place. On the other side also, plenty more are waiting to rout terrorism.  The fact that they go dark itself proves that they are illegal.  Human or animal,  if it is certain that destruction is coming, we can act.

5. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 15 years ago

I found the video that I watched when it was aired live but the videos are all being narrated by american commentator so you don't really get to hear what he said unless you can read whatever language he speaks. 

Anyways, that was last year.

6. knolyourself profile image61

Look at a lot of those tapes and you find a guy older or younger or bigger head or more or less color or different hair and beard whatever, but I have seen comparative photos to the way back Obama and those more recent, and no comparison.

7. Make  Money profile image65
    Make Moneyposted 15 years ago

Try doing a search for 'false bin Laden'.  This site has two different photos that don't look very similar.

Obama has sworn that he will route out al Qaeda.  On the news today there's a reported al Qaeda message for Obama calling him some pretty nasty words.  They should just forget about it and get out of Afghanistan too.

8. Make  Money profile image65

Here's today's report where the Top al-Qaeda lieutenant insults Barack Obama.

9. Make  Money profile image65

lol  This is one of the comments on the above link about the Top al-Qaeda lieutenant, Ayman al-Zawahri.

10. knolyourself profile image61

Thanks for the info. I was wondering about this guy. Some people think that the official Al-Qaeda is a CIA front. Can't be positive of course but I like to keep an open mind.

11. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 15 years ago

My perception is when they are all walking around with long beards and the same clothing and I cannot see there face structure or even their eyes, they all start looking the same to me. I agree with Knoly my gut instinct tells me that he no longer exists,we just don't have a body.smile

12. Make  Money profile image65

Well I did a Google search for everything the commenter on the above news report mentioned and I found all of it online.  Now whether it's all true or not is another story.  I also found this video supposedly done by Zawahiri posted on YouTube today.

13. Make  Money profile image65

What a lot of people don't realize is that the Taliban offered to hand over bin Laden years ago if the Bush administration could prove al-Qaeda did 911.  But the Bush administration hasn't even proven it to a lot of US citizens, or a lot around the world, let alone the Taliban.  And it's still growing too.  Check out these sites.

The Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth.  A lot of people do not believe the 19 Muslims story that we have been fed.  They believe it was meant to put one religion against the other.

100 Professors that Question the 9/11 Commission Report

Senior Military, Intelligence, and Government Officials that Question the 9/11 Commission Report

If I had kids I'd hog tie them before letting them go to war for the oil conglomerate.

14. knolyourself profile image61

I think it neat that Cheney was running terrorist drills in the pentagon on the morning of 9/11, terrorists drills that were supposed practice for - terrorists crashing planes into buildings in New York. Supposedly the air controllers didn't know what was drill and what was real.

15. Make  Money profile image65

Wasn't that smooth.

knolyourself I guess you'd know about the 5 laughing Israelis and Odigo then eh?

16. knolyourself profile image61

Yea Mike been following the conspiracy theories for about - well since 9/11. Love conspiracy theories if they within the realm of possibility.

17. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 15 years ago

India's legal system is very much based on British legal system. The laws are mostly similar.  Here,  when one's self defence, is threatened, he can act accordingly.  Also, the abettor of a crime is equal to the criminal himself.  Some people think they will look moderate if they side with offenders.   In some cases, even capital punishment have been awarded to abettors.  (Two security guards shot and killed Indira Gandhi. Three were hanged on court verdict.)

1. Paraglider profile image88
      Paragliderposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Venugopal - at no point in this discussion have I disagreed with you about whether or not we should try to eliminate terrorism. I'm simply saying that our methods should be more circumspect. If heavy handed methods appear to be making matters worse (as is the case) we should rethink the approach. After all, the aim is to win, not just to indulge in an orgy of mutual destruction.

1. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60

Thanks for agreeing. The government (of any country) will plan the approach. Their aim will be to destroy the destroyers. There may be destruction on both sides. Because the terrorists initiate the destruction. Only after initial loss, the govt. plans the final action.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)