What are you *excited* :-) about today?

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (36 posts)
  1. schoolgirlforreal profile image78
    schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years ago

I ordered 2 ink -color- cartridges and saved about $40

Also I ordered an external wifi for my pc and no more montly internet bills big_smile

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

...well right now...i'm sorta excited about my cuppa coffee....maybe later there will be more to get excited 'bout.

1. Rae-LeighDawn profile image61
      Rae-LeighDawnposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I am excited about my hot chocolate. :l

3. Mikeydoes profile image43
    Mikeydoesposted 13 years ago

Excited I got the day off!!

4. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 13 years ago

I'm excited I get to get outta the house today and do my wash. Then I'll get a haircut and talk to my hairdresser, always look forward to that!

Finally I'll go to my bank and say hi to the cute babe I always talk to. Yeah it's a wild and crazy day for me today!!! lol

5. lorlie6 profile image71
    lorlie6posted 13 years ago

I'm not sure 'excited' is the word, but in about an hour, I'm boarding a bus headed for LA.  For a funeral.  sad California is very, very wet this morn, so it's bound to be a wild ride.  Lots of roads are washed out! wink

6. ceciliabeltran profile image64
    ceciliabeltranposted 13 years ago

the return of my youthful exuberance.

7. sofs profile image76
    sofsposted 13 years ago

Excited about some special stuff that I have dished up today!

8. profile image0
    selrachposted 13 years ago

Took my daughter to get a scan.Only 6 more weeks until I become a grandad

schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years agoin reply to this

wow, how nice smile

2. TamCor profile image81
      TamCorposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations!  Grandbabies are just the best thing ever...

big_smile

1. profile image0
        selrachposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congrats to you also.
        This is our first grandchild

1. adrienne2 profile image66
          adrienne2posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congrats!! Very exciting.

9. TamCor profile image81
    TamCorposted 13 years ago

I'm excited!  Just found out I'm going to be a grandma again in May!!!!  big_smile

1. Dara Nicole profile image61
      Dara Nicoleposted 9 years agoin reply to this

YAY! congrats to you and your family!

10. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 13 years ago

I'm excited because I don't have a single thing to do tonight.  There are no doctor, dentist, lawyer, accountant, or chiropractic appointments. No therapies, no counseling, no meetings, or classes, and no sports or other after school activities to attend. I don't even have to babysit my grandson. I'm going straight home from my office tonight (something that almost never happens) and after I cook some super for the family, I'm going to jump into a hot bubble bath, curl up on the sofa with a bottle of merlot, and watch movies till I pass out. big_smile

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

...life, eh disturbia....good for you...finally you can just do something for you!...why not order in too? smile

11. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

...okay...i'm more awake now and over my exciting coffee earlier...taking the afternoon off...it's a beautiful day....and I'm off for a scoot along the ocean...not excited but, happy about it....

12. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

Obama’s Presidential Seal falling off the podium kind of woke me up… smile

13. bojanglesk8 profile image61
    bojanglesk8posted 13 years ago

I'm excited to eat.

14. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

In 20 minutes my work for today is over, I will go home. Nice.

1. adrienne2 profile image66
      adrienne2posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm excited just becuz I am ALIVE AND DOING FINE!!!

15. Maddie Ruud profile image72
    Maddie Ruudposted 13 years ago

I'm excited to meet some hubbers at HubCamp tonight!

1. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wish I could be there!

16. kmackey32 profile image63
    kmackey32posted 13 years ago

I got a tattoo.....

1. mega1 profile image78
      mega1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

what's it look like? give us the details and the pic!

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image78

awesome!

17. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

Excited to live another day just to come here and tell you I am excited to be alive.

wink

18. schoolgirlforreal profile image78
    schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years ago

Well, the ink things suck but....ummm

I got to talk about men's silk boxers in another forum lol

And I'm having a party Sat big_smile

19. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 13 years ago

I am off for the next fours days...could be many forum responses...or parties smile

I'd love to go smile can't get enough of those!

20. Dara Nicole profile image61
    Dara Nicoleposted 9 years ago

I'm excited that when i woke up this morning the world looked a little brighter, and my heart less heavy. I'm excited to be happy with myself, and how far i've come on this CRAZY journey i call my life! Things are finally looking up for me. I am RADIATING with positivity and not a single person can bring me off my little happy cloud, or bring me down as a person! LIFE IS GOOD TODAY! Now tomorrow....that could be a different story. I'm just going to revel in today if ya don't mind haha

21. profile image0
    ShirleyJCJohnsonposted 9 years ago

I am excited because I have air in my lungs and blood pumping through my veins.  I have a computer to type on and to leave my techprint for the world as a whole.  I am excited because I got to see and visit with my daughter and my two grandkids.  I am even excited because I am teaching my sixteen year old how to drive...he now is the holder of an Oklahoma Driver's Permit.

22. profile image0
    Snakesmumposted 9 years ago

Not quite excited, but very happy with today's shopping trip.
    For once I found two pairs of slacks which I liked and which
    fitted me.   They were on sale too!   :-)

23. aesta1 profile image90
    aesta1posted 9 years ago

I'm excited to see other places in Lisbon where we are travelling now.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)