Real account of my story of demonic attacks, this was real!

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (45 posts)
  1. ddsurfsca profile image70
    ddsurfscaposted 13 years ago

There are so many people that read the forums here that do no believe in God or Satan, and for them I worry, for I know what you are speaking of is real.  When I was a young girl I went to church in a place that did cast out demons from people and seeing this with my own eyes, you can do only one thing, and that is believe.  I saw people who by no power of their own were clawing the walls, all the way to the ceiling, spitting and swearing, and by the finish of the night were clean of the demons that tortured them, as you were tortured. Praise God that you were saved.  I will pray for you, that you continue in Gods path.  It will be easy to remember your name, for it is the same as my brother.  Thanks for sharing.

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
      Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

There are people who drill holes in their head and believe it make them holly.

I believe what you think you saw, was real, if your self interest is in hell. Why not, billions of people fear hell more than anything, except public specking, internet specking is safe. Your self prophecy becomes a very powerful elusion. Most cases of demon processed people are in mental illness hospital on heavy drugs.

I saw the movie the exorcist at first I threw up on my popcorn and then in the toilet looking for God, then realized its all in my mind. But you never see acts like that on real film, only on devil Hollywood films.

2. profile image49
      zadokpriesthoodposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i posted this on a few sites and just copied and pasted it, so that others may read about it not spam just a real look into my story getting the word out. yeah it seemed long but i cant just say blah blah and say i was haunted and thats it i had to give the real story  but if you read it all the way u know now the power of a true and Living God.

3. VividImage profile image71
      VividImageposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I believe that what you say happened really did.  I have experiences with spirits as well, although I've not seen or witnessed the events which you wrote about. I am writing a book about my experiences, which are very real as well as the events described in it. Very little of my book did not actually happen. I have always believed in God.  However I did wander far from Him for about 30 years or so.  I've come back and am now doing the work of God using various spiritual gifts which he has blessed me with. My work for him concentrates on spiritual warfare and helping those spirits who are lost to go above (home) should they choose.

Spiritual warfare

Is that a fight with the 99% unknowns?

Or

The bad spirits found in drugs?

2. waynet profile image67
    waynetposted 13 years ago

Yawn! long post that was!

1. Druid Dude profile image61
      Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Is this a rewrite?

1. waynet profile image67
        waynetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, cos I forgot an exclamation mark and it was posted under the wrong post!......gasp! shock ....horror!!

2. profile image49

i had posted my story on a few sites at there yesterday to help someone that came across it and i did the same with this site. in hope that someone has been or going through the same thing i went through. but God is real and so is Hell i know im not going to Hell no more. But thank you for hearing the transfermation.

2. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, it was... And it looks like he did indeed delete it!

So I'm going to go ahead and delete my previous post which included a copy of that monstrosity.smile

3. profile image49

yeah i know just imagine how i felt going through it. but like i stated earlier to above response i had to speak about top to bottom. someone will be helped from it.

3. Ms.Ruiz profile image60
    Ms.Ruizposted 13 years ago

If theres good theres bad. I belive in god as much as i belive in the devil. We hear all these stories about hauntings.. The media presents us movies some based on true stories. I dont belive its based on coincidences. Its happened more then once. Over and over again, all over the world.Its scary to think of such things, but its real. It is also said that hope & faith conquers all. I've taken drug & law enforcement classes & Yes its true, drugs do take effect and create illusions. But on the other side if you take meth. for example, your pupils become dialated and your vision becomes more clear. It is said you can see beyond the living & into the death. So it makes me wonder if what people call "illusions" is an actual "illusion" or if its the real thing.

Believe it, or not thing

Chance are, people are debtor/slave deceased fictional entity being force into the living dead and robots in the world today. It would shows how demons brainwashing also can be a powerful tool for control by salvation, motives by fear. I actually believed in demons for a few months there, drew from my own delusion and paid some money to the church for it. No thanks

4. heavenbound5511 profile image63
    heavenbound5511posted 13 years ago

In Eph 6:11 The Bible tells us to Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
    Yes,demons are real just like God's angels are too. I have had experience with demons and actually saw them. They do flee when you pray in Jesus name. Also they will not leave by prayer alone if you have given them legal right to remain through sin or any open door left open to them.
    Many, many people are attacked by satan's demons and by knowing the word of God and our authority in Jesus name we overcome them.
    So I am just here to witness to the truth of there existence.
    I will not brag because I have authority over them just as the Bible says not to, but I am thankful that God has saved me.
    His people do perish for the lack of knowledge and I am thankful for God giving me knowledge and wisdom so I am not overcome by evil but that I overcome evil with good.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.Romans8:38-39

God bless you all and if you really do need help with these types of torments their is help with God through Jesus Christ.
    Also I have prayers and other pages on my experiences with darkness, evil spirits plus more if interested. May God get all the glory as He frees people from bondages!

1. Woman Of Courage profile image60
      Woman Of Courageposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Amen! heavenbound, I also believe demons are real. I have witnessed demons being cast out of people. God bless you!

5. profile image52
    Daewalkerposted 13 years ago

I seriously doubt that anyone that has posted here has actually
    seen a demon in church or otherwise as most are non corporeal
    not having bodies of flesh and blood so how would you "see" an
    invisible non physical entity! Like anything you are entitled
    to your beliefs but this does not it provable fact!

1. Woman Of Courage profile image60
      Woman Of Courageposted 13 years agoin reply to this

We have no reason to lie about what we have witnessed. I have heard the loud shrieking noise of demons coming out of people, and no human being can make a abnormal noise of that kind. I have not actually seen a demon with the naked eye, but I have witnessed the manifestion of them. It's a proven fact for all who witnessed it rather anyone else believe it or not.

1. Beelzedad profile image59
        Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol Yes, no reason at all to lie. smile

2. profile image52
        Daewalkerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Who said you were lying I said that what you state is unprovable because
        there could be other explanations to what you witnessed or experienced
        our court systems have shown that human eyewitness accounts can be
        in error so sometimes the innocent wrongly go to jail and the guilty do not!
        Human beings make all kinds of abnormal noises and they do it every
        day they call it acting like in horror movies like the exorcist or were the
        demons filmed in that movie real too! Most people have not seen or
        heard demons and this is a fact but does not mean they do not exist
        quite the contrary in fact I am just doubting your account of events
        because you have not presented any proof remember the bible says,
        "prove all things" and in the mouth of two witnesses a things shall be
        established!  Provide verifiable proof then I will accept your claim
        if not I will not!

6. profile image0
    Neville Walkposted 13 years ago

If you attend a church which expects to see demonic attacks, then that is what you will see.  Just as people see Jesus in burnt toast or muslims see the name of Allah in pomegranates.  I have never heard though of an atheist being possessed by the devil.

7. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 13 years ago

Quote: "I have never heard though of an atheist being possessed by the devil." unquote.

Hey, that's another good reason to be one, thanks!big_smile

You must believe demon exist first, for them to appear, heavy drugs helps most.

1. profile image0
        bolt1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

So true, Mushrooms in particular, yes there are demons and I even know them by names, Hitler, Bush, Sarah palin, David Dukes, Charles Manson,
        the list is infinite.

Some are hell on earth.

8. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

Castlepaloma wrote:
    You must believe demon exist first, for them to appear, heavy drugs helps most.

Gand Pa was right !    Ya  gotta want something before Ya will get anything ....   then sometimes it wass a flat tire insted of what Ya was Aa wantin.

In other words ...   Ya must A   wanted what Ya got or Ya wounldta  been keeping it so hard and for so long!

You can do it all without the devil or with harm, demons are the saddest poor excuse of being ill responsible

1. Jerami profile image58
        Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

by any other name, a rose is stil a rose ?    Ain't it  ?

What's Satan, skunk weed?

Banks always come out smelling like a rose, wail 96% of first time buyer can't afford a house and 1/3 of the world is homeless.

Then Christian continue the suffering for most by promoting an afterlife in hell, if do not over obey Christ,

Be happy

We are ALL  where we have put ourselves.   

If we ae hungry it is cause we deided to stay where we were at.   OR ..  go there.

What make me happy is solving problems.

I guess it's not for everyone

W do what we can and hope we don't waste too much time on what we can't.....     

good night for real this time.

9. profile image0
    brotheryochananposted 12 years ago

Has there ever been a situation of a demon being cast out of someone who did not believe in demons? In all cases mentioned the person possessed believed in possession and was convinced enough to put themselves into a situation to cast it out.

IF a demon gets cast out of a person, it is either red, with horns and a twisty tail and is all gruesome, bent over and gnarly, one or a combination of those. did God create beings like this or they were they lovely angels at one time?

Demon possession occurs in africa. In north america a good antipsychotic casts the demon out or in parts where malaria is considered demon possession, a malaria pill casts the demon out.

The mind registers things as real. How susceptible people are to suggestion is really at the core of this.

Jesus healed the mentally ill.
    There is not one single mention of demons until after the persian exile, where demons run rampant in their theology.

1. Niteriter profile image60
      Niteriterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

A very sensible point in my mind.

2. A Troubled Man profile image57
      A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yet, Jesus did not cure mental illness. Obviously, Jesus healing the mentally ill was either a lie or a charade.

1. Disappearinghead profile image61
        Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Really ATM. All those cases of bipolar disorder where the person was told so often that it was due to a demon such that they believed it themselves, he never once healed them? What like they went away as mad as a fruitcake as ever they were?

If that was the case, do you think the stories of him casting out demons would have been believed by anyone?

1. profile image0
          brotheryochananposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Good point
          What do you mean lord you are casting out the anarism?
          Good master, what is bi polar?

These are highly probable discussion that Jesus did not want to have.

2. A Troubled Man profile image57

You're missing the point. Jesus was claimed to have healed the mentally ill. If he was God, why didn't he just cure all mental illness?

Perhaps, that would have gone against his fathers creation of mental illness?

1. Disappearinghead profile image61
            Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Why didn't he heal all broken legs, blind eyes, and lepers? He healed those that came to him.

1. A Troubled Man profile image57

So what? If Jesus actually existed and could do those things, he would have cured them for everyone instead.

If he existed. smile

2. profile image0

So you are saying that people walking down the road in italy all of a sudden are cured from mental illness. And to what do they attribute this mental illness to? Say a roman just came out of the temple of diana, a bi-polar for example sake, and he was cured... he would be shouting, Praise the goddess Diana for curing me, I feel terrific after coming out of the temple.. the voices are gone!!!! and there is no chance of salvation from the True God for that person.
            Its the same with His own people. The people have not heard from God in over 400 years - the prophesied famine of the word of God sent by God - and bingo Jesus healed over there, brothers, but i am healed over here while i was gathering sticks on a sabbath. This would be less clear than Jesus healing those who came to him, symbolic of those who come to him or his ways, back to God. The purpose was not to heal but to show that God did the healings, there was a greater purpose than just healing.

Jesus healed to show that he was from God. These are messianic miracles for a purpose to show that God is again come to his people and to restore their faith and belief in Him. The purpose of Jesus visit was to restore Israel unto himself. IF the Jews heard that people who worship Diana, ba'al, asteroth were all miraculously cured then there would be no clear credence to attribute the miracles to the true God of heaven and earth.

Can you understand that?

1. A Troubled Man profile image57

Yes, you believe Christians are "special" and that Jesus would only ever cure those who believe in Him. Yet, we still see mental illness amongst Christians. Looks like your explanation fails.

And, if the purpose was only to exploit Jesus as a God as opposed to actually curing people of mental illness, that just shows Jesus as incredibly petty and vain.

Once again, you reveal your faith for what it is.

3. A Troubled Man profile image57

It's amazing that grown adults actually believe those fairy tales. lol

1. profile image0

do you need some attention?

1. Druid Dude profile image61
          Druid Dudeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's why he hangs out here. He's lonely. That's why he's troubled!wink

1. profile image0

smile apparently, it is so.
            or i was thinking

perhaps

two troubled men
            lol

i made a funny considering the speech about curing mental illness

Hey i could be the brothersyochanan lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)