Google adsense disabled

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (20 posts)
  1. Hestia DeVoto profile image60
    Hestia DeVotoposted 13 years ago

According to the message from Google, they feel you've violated the terms of service.

http://www.google.com/accounts/TOS

You're going to have to read their rules and contact them to find out where you went wrong.  I can tell you right now that they don't take kindly to people using domains that include their company name in them.  That alone could have done it.

2. profile image0
    gangs1984posted 13 years ago

hi everyone,

i am just confirm with one problem

i put another adsense publisher ads and including my Adsense ads also on  my site i thing that why disabled my account and guys give me your suggestion   

( wordpress theme i using plugin Ad Sense Revenue Sharing Options already default one publisher account to be added i can"t change that )

1. profile image0
      Donna Ferrierposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I echo everyone else here...contact Google yourself and ask them. That's my best suggestion.

3. darkside profile image63
    darksideposted 13 years ago

Account disabled = banned

Banned for life.

It sounds like you've just had your second account banned.

If you start again you'll either run afoul of the rules, or they'll eventually figure out who you are and disable you again.

4. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

If you had one adsense account, and it was banned, and then you signed up to another adsense account, they probably figured it out.

If you commited any kind of click fraud, they probably figured it out.

Plus you have adult content ads on one site, and that spammy questionnaire cr** on the other site.

1. iamalegend profile image61
      iamalegendposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think it's due to No PRIVACY POLICY included in the sites

1. thisisoli profile image71
        thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No Privacy Policy will not get you banned from adsense.

1. iamalegend profile image61
          iamalegendposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Google updated their terms and conditions.Yo can check it in the adsense blog. As per this update a privacy policy is required

Adsense also states regularly that if an account is in vilation for policy changes such as these they will warn you before disabling an account. Adsense knows that many people own hundreds of sites, it's why they didn't do things like disable the legacy adsense code. There are tiers of adsense policy infringements, many of them will get you a warning email, others will get you banned.

Future sites do require a privacy policy, plus many SEO experts agree that it helps you rank higher in Google. A Privacy policy is not a bad thing. But considering the high amount of unethical/adult/forced participation scripts on this guys site already, I find it extrememly doubtful that the privacy policy was the reason his account was disabled.

1. profile image0
              Website Examinerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree, a missing privacy policy is no biggie; it might prevent getting an account but is unlikely to lead to a ban without ample warning.

5. profile image0

hi guys,
    i can create another adsense account, how to add my hubs

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Unbelievable.

1. sofs profile image75
        sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

wow ! Unbelievable is very mild a word for this !

6. profile image0

my websites also not above 6 months

1. ThomasE profile image69
      ThomasEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You are banned. To be honest, after your second ban from adsense, you are pretty much banned for life, with (in a practical sense) no appeal.

It's not worth thinking about.

I suggest looking at affiliates you can monetize from.

7. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

I don't think affiliate will help this guy when he can't write English. His two hubs are the result of having been put through a translator. I think his English is too poor to consider earning money online.

1. ThomasE profile image69
      ThomasEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I hadn't checked out his hubs.

I agree, to an extent, but there is nothing stopping him making an website in his own language and making money via affiliates. Hubpages may not be the best site for him, but you don't have to write in English to make money online.

Agreed,

He is definitely going the wrong way about it though, those spammy survey popups generally guarantee a short SERPS shelf life.

Just for teh record though, you will probably not be able to get a new Adsense account.

8. profile image0

ok guys,

thanks for your suggestion.
    i will  leave hubpages

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)