Adsense Earnings

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Iphigeniaposted 15 years ago

Been on Hub Pages 4 weeks - Adsense earnings have increased by 77% - OK I only earned 9.27 euros between 1st and 20th March - but since my last payment of 70 euros over a year ago I earned  0.12 euro cents.

If this rate continues I'll earn about 16 euros next month, 28 euros month 3, then (by month) 50 euros, 88 euros, 155 euros, 274 euros, (that will be September 2009)

Not much, I know - but I've not done any promotion other than post the URL of each new Hub on FaceBook and on Twitter.

So now I shall do a bit more promo - study SEO - maybe I'll earn a minimum wage each month via Hub Pageswithin the year ....

1. BristolBoy profile image63
      BristolBoyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

That is a great level of growth.  I have been posting for longer than that and am yet to reach those levels of earnings, but I can but hope that it will soon come.

2. rmshdc profile image57
    rmshdcposted 15 years ago

good ideas floating here!

I am not promoting my hubpages anywere, neither I though to SEO.  From now on, I will do my own promotion.  IPHIGENIA, I will be following you!

3. WHoArtNow profile image82
    WHoArtNowposted 15 years ago

That's a great looking month so far, wasn't expecting to see you quoting in Euros though! Come and join Tagfoot (http://tagfoot.com/home) You can promote your stuff, it auto adds your posts and comments on twitter to help boost traffic. Most people are on twitter so you can add more followers, oh and you can also hook up your adsense and earn 50/50 split. (you have to submit 10 of everything before you can earn off them, 10 pics, 10 vids, 10 news articles, 10 book marks and 10 wish list, but I've been on for 2 days and have almost done that)

I'm new there and only just getting the hang of it, but I could see it being a good site. There are also a few other hubbers on there, so you'll find some friendly faces quickly.

Andre

1. Ms Chievous profile image67
      Ms Chievousposted 15 years agoin reply to this

WHoArtNow,

thanks to this post I joined up.  I like the tagfoot site a lot but find it hard to keep up!.  I like the fact you have the opportunity to make some money through Adsense by sharing  videos, websites and pictures.  I have yet to see an increase in my Adsense from Tagfoot...But I like the possiblity that I could smile   Thanks for the info!

4. matiskater profile image59
    matiskaterposted 15 years ago

yeah its great to promote your hubs in digg and delicious

5. profile image0
    Iphigeniaposted 15 years ago

Hi  - well, i've signed up with TagFoot - thanks Andre - I haven't added anything there yet but I loved the look of it, it seems like a very vibrant community. I am now drawing the line at joining any other social networking site for the time being .... I don't know how people manage to keep up with being on more than 5 or so..

1. WHoArtNow profile image82
      WHoArtNowposted 15 years agoin reply to this

It's hard work! Especially when your getting 100+ emails a day about shouts/shares/stumbles etc etc. But you get the hang of it.

Oh, and I've added you. If I was you Julie, go to your profile and set yourself up with some self tags, Then your followers will know what to share with you and what not to share with you. Did you pick a mentor? There handy to have, and support is amazing. Its a good site, probably the best I've used, but at less than 2000 current members, it's not massive. Just wait till it comes out of Beta.

2. darkside profile image63
      darksideposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Be sure to add me as a friend!

6. BristolBoy profile image63
    BristolBoyposted 15 years ago

Tagfoot looks like it could be a very useful, both for generating additional backlinks and as an additional income stream.  I am surprised that you aren't a Profoot yet though Andre, you seem to have been very active on the site!

Edit: For those of you thinking of signing up there is a affiliate scheme similar to that offered by hubpages.  Instead of there being a 50/50 split on ad revenues, it is split 50% for yourself, 25% for the referrer and 25% for the tagfoot company.  As such, if you want to sign up why not contact someone who is already on Tagfoot, and they will get a bit extra for free.

7. LondonGirl profile image80
    LondonGirlposted 15 years ago

Tagfoot's great, I like it a lot!

1. Abhishek87 profile image60
      Abhishek87posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Well I am thinking of joining and as Matthew said there's something for the referrer too, so can somebody post a refrerral link? smile

Also, anyone who has a tagfoot account should post link to their profile here, can help us get in touch there ....

1. BristolBoy profile image63
        BristolBoyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

This is my referral link: http://tagfoot.com/_director/referrer?r … 160F72584E

I think I have done it correctly.  I think it is just a case of clicking from there as it depends on cookies etc. 

Maybe someone else should post their referral link and then you can decide who you like most! 

This is my page though: http://tagfoot.com/bristolboy

Due to the nature of the site you can tag yourself with words which suit what you do etc so just search for people with the tag hubpages and you will find quite a few hubbers!

Cheers!

8. LondonGirl profile image80

BB, how do you find your referral link? I've looked, and failed.

9. LondonGirl profile image80

Bingo, sorted it.

Anyone who wants to join via me, this is (I think) my referral link:

http://tagfoot.com/_director/referrer?r … londongirl

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)