I need to be in HP forum land tonight

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (48 posts)
  1. Richieb799 profile image74
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

I need to be amongst my friends in HP forum land tonight, usually I just drop by whilst I'm working on a hub but I thought I'd post a thread tonight since I'm feeling alone at the day job atm, they know I'm going travelling in 2 weeks but I just can't wait to get home each day to my HP sanctuary.
    So stop by and just say hi in here?

1. paradigmsearch profile image61
      paradigmsearchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Bring a chess set and torture Cagsil. smile

1. mega1 profile image80
        mega1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

oh goody - torture!

2. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

tongue

2. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hiya, Richie!  Nice to meet you?

2. viryabo profile image93
    viryaboposted 13 years ago

Hi Richieb,
    I know the feeling. Many times when i'm lonely, i always visit the forums. Many times i don't post, but just want to find out what's going on. smile

3. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Hi Richie! smile

Richieb799posted 13 years agoin reply to this

hey man! big_smile

4. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

Geez Richie, go out and drink with some friends.  Don't stay in here too long.

Hi!

Im supposed to have a date with the girl I like on Saturday, unless she messes me around again, funny its always the ones you like that mess around lol

1. Maddie Ruud profile image72
        Maddie Ruudposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Maybe you just like the wrong girls. wink

Probably, although I don't go for your idealistic model looking girl.. more indie looking. Doesn't seem to be that many around here.

Interesting that you immediately went to the subject of looks. hmm

Awww Maddie.. I assumed that was what you were talking about. Thats what I usually expect people to be thinking, I don't think of myself as being shallow..  Did you mean I go after bad girls?

I was actually going to say I wish there were some Maddie Ruud's around here! smile

Fortunately for everyone, there's only one of me, and I'm completely whipped.  I'm missing a roller derby bout on Saturday for a dinner with my partners' parents.  Sad, sad day. tongue

see - all the good apples are taken hmm

1. Cagsil profile image70

Hey Richie, even if Maddie wasn't taken, you're not her type. tongue

2. recommend1 profile image59
              recommend1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Man is about 'presence' - women are 'looked at'.  You can deny this universal constant if you like, but the kid is young and late-postmodern, of course looks are the first thing for him big_smile

2. camlo profile image84
            camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

One very good reason to travel. smile

2. Spacey Gracey profile image39
        Spacey Graceyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That means she likes you.

I don't get it, last time we went to the park we were holding hands and all, it was a picturesque summers evening smile

Hey Richie, she wants to see if you will chase....some women like to play the "catch me if you can" type game, before they begin a relationship. They are trying to find out if you're truly interested or not. wink

2. Spacey Gracey profile image39
            Spacey Graceyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Have you ever seen Youth In Revolt - that sounds like the kinda girl you fall for. Or 500 Days of Summer.

I like twisted romance films.

Anyway - good luck with your date, sounds like you're gonna need it.

5. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 13 years ago

Hi Richie!

Where will your first stop be on your travels?

I'm actually train travelling across the UK at first and then hopefully the far-east

6. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 13 years ago

Hey, we're always here for ya!  I've been doing my crafts work right next to the computer and checking in all day - feel less lonely that way too.

7. Spacey Gracey profile image39
    Spacey Graceyposted 13 years ago

Hi Richie - are you going to be hubbing while you travel or taking a hub-vacation?

8. Richieb799 profile image74

Heyyyy guys, didn't know if anyone would respond, yes I was thinking of planning a hub schedule..worked out I could possibly reach 300 while I'm gone(I won't be gone because I will have laptop) tongue

1. CASE1WORKER profile image60
      CASE1WORKERposted 13 years agoin reply to this

some hubs with really local pictures would be good!
      so how long are you going for?

Good idea, will be taking photos on my Samsung Galaxy.. for a few months

9. paradigmsearch profile image61
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

Run! Richie! Run!

Ha.  Don't worry.  You don't get banned for being shallow.

10. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

Hey, Richie!
    If you're looking for a bunch of people telling you what to do, you've definitely come to the right place!
    Hub Pages -- the best psychotherapy money can buy (and worth every penny, too lol)

And to top it--------ITS FREE! tongue

11. Mighty Mom profile image77

picturesque summer's evening?
    Are you in the southern hemisphere, richie?
    otherwise, summer is 3 seasons ago!

yeah it was in September so its been a while but she always chases me as well.. maybe we are both too busy

12. Mighty Mom profile image77

You're a good apple, too, Richie!
    Hopefully your trip will be good for your love life.
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that!

13. Richieb799 profile image74

Thanks Spacey I may need to check those out. I wouldn't say I 'fall' for them, I tend not to let girls distract me from my life since I did with one particular girl about 5 years ago..I learned from experience.

You should definitely come to the Bay Area.  We've got more hipster chicks than you can shake a stick at.  I'd be happy if you would reduce their number... maybe take 'em back to the UK with you?

roll

lol lol lol lol lol

2. Richieb799 profile image74

Do you really think I could take a couple of them? wink

14. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 13 years ago

top of the evening to ya...cheers

15. Richieb799 profile image74

Hey Mtsi1098, isn't that Irish dialect? for St Patricks day is it? smile

16. recommend1 profile image59
    recommend1posted 13 years ago

Richie - Are you heading my way when you have finished with the UK train system ?

17. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 13 years ago

Am looking forward to your travel hubs !
    http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4786487_f248.jpg

Have a fantastic time ! We camped thru France, Germany , Italy and loved it !

Went from Chepstow Wales in 1997 ?

18. Richieb799 profile image74

Looks aren't the first thing for me, I'm 27.. I was stating that I don't go for the 'idealistic' model image. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I like a girls appearance to have character and I'm going to need some physical attraction to be with someone.

I don't think I'll be in China hmm

19. Richieb799 profile image74

Hi Motown2Chitown!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)