Why is this not on "the news"?

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (26 posts)
  1. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 13 years ago

"The western press and even Al Jazeera have failed to report today’s demonstrations in Tahir Square, Cairo accurately.  Thousands of Egyptians marched from the square to the Israeli Embassy, demanding that the current military government end diplomatic relations with Israel in wake of the recent assault on Gaza by the IDF.

Israel claims that a school bus was attacked with a mortar round this week and it was necessary for the army to respond with tanks, helicopters, rockets and a step-up of the nightly bombing campaign that has gone on for months.

Skeptics doubt Israel’s claim of an attack from Gaza, citing Israel’s propensity for fabricating threats and the bizarre choice of weapons."

Hello! Here are more demanding freedom from brutality! 
    And, not a PEEP from anyone.

DR. ASHRAF EZZAT: Israeli Embassy in Cairo Under Siege http://bit.ly/erOHi7

1. Evan G Rogers profile image61
      Evan G Rogersposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It's about central banking. Get with it.

Libya established, somehow, a central bank within the first few weeks of the invasion. Even though the country was in disarray.

John Perkins talks about these things in "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man".

1. profile image0
        Texasbetaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Loved listening to Confessions...very surprised you use it as a source though man. At times, you confuse me.

2. Reality Bytes profile image75
        Reality Bytesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Does every country that is currently in revolt lack a central bank?

I know most do not have a central bank tied to the IMF, but I am not sure if ALL of them are outside the global financiers reign?

3. recommend1 profile image61
        recommend1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

This does not have to be true to be not so far from it.  If we go and trash a country, hang its President, fund militia groups to terrorise people into submission etc etc - then we would need a bank there to get all that stolen cash out now - wouldn't we !

1. Evan G Rogers profile image61
          Evan G Rogersposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You don't create a bank to take money OUT, you build a bank to pump money in.

You want to make the government so in debt to you that they are your slave.

2. lovemychris profile image76

Right! Our press is controlled!
    And when Sanchez told us BY WHOM....he was fired!

SO...my only question is...are they the Cental Banks as well?

3. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 13 years ago

If you want the truth you're shure as sh** not getting from the MSM

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/04/09 … der-siege/

4. lovemychris profile image76

Yes, the "official" story is so entrenched..it's almost like we are under a spell.

5. lovemychris profile image76

"The fact that Palestinians have a history and a culture, and that they were removed from their lands and orchards at gunpoint and herded into "refugee camps" is completely censored in the U.S. media."

6. SandyMcCollum profile image63
    SandyMcCollumposted 13 years ago

When my son was deployed to Afghanistan he told me things that was opposite from the national news. Part of that was for my peace of mind, but when the city he was in was bombed, he had to start telling me the truth. A LOT goes on that we are sheltered from in our  news media. I don't believe a lot of what they say when it comes to situations like this. We only hear what they want us to hear, and apparently this demonstration is something they figure we don't need to know. Just mho.

lovemychrisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah Sandy..I think that line from the movie, "You can't handle the truth!", just might be right!

1. Druid Dude profile image61
        Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Military control isn't a negotiable position. The people are fortunate in that the military can't retain control for long, but unlucky in that the response by the head of the military is likely to be a regrettable one in either case. Although the Israelis are quite paranoid, they came by it honestly, and, are quite able willing and ready to stand up to anyone that does threaten them. They do have massive cajones.

7. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 13 years ago

"Although the Israelis are quite paranoid, they came by it honestly,"
    Stealing Palestine would generally not be considered honestly.

8. lovemychris profile image76

Uh OH!!
    SOMEone can handle the truth!!

"Handle this:

■9/11 was pure “false flag” staged by Israel with help from Pentagon, CIA and White House “friends”
    ■There were NO 9/11 hijackers, no “box cutters,” no airplane drama, no passengers storming the cockpit, no phone calls, it was all made up
    ■No plane hit the Pentagon, it was a missile
    ■Two airplanes didn’t knock down the 3 WTC towers.
    ■Osama bin Laden worked for the CIA and died 10 years ago
    ■Al Qaeda never existed until we invented it.  It still doesn’t, not really, though millions of Muslims now wish it did so they could join."

--Gordon Duff, Vietnam Vet...operative? Don't know.
    Speaking truth to power? Oh hellsyeah!

1. DTR0005 profile image61
      DTR0005posted 13 years agoin reply to this

LMC. Do you really believe this?

I believe all but number two....although I saw on Ventura's show how they can manipulate sound with machines, to create a phone call...make it sound like a particular voice. AND-supposedly, you can't make cell phone calls from that far up...I don't know.
        But yes--I've read so many articles on this, but more importantly to me, when it happened, I told my BF, "we did this."...I just knew.

I would not put anything past that adm.

9. Moderndayslave profile image60

USS Liberty, It's OK we'll let it slide.

Exactly. That was another act of war...and nothing!

10. lovemychris profile image76

Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba;

Only countries left without a cental bank.

I read something interesting about Iraq too...apparently, Saddam was going to go from the petrol dollar to the dinar...AND, he wasn't under a central bank at the time either!!

It kind of all fits.

11. lovemychris profile image76

Project for a New American Century/Full Spectrum Dominance.

NWO
    1,000 points of light (on a homeless man)

Chris Matthews just mentioned how much of Africa has been wiped out by AIDS.
    Wars, diseases, starvation: cull the population.

Conspiracy, or believe your own eyes?

12. Moderndayslave profile image60

The biggest problem we have is that not too many people are interested in what is happening to them. The superbowl,world series and american idol,watch people get pissed off.Blow up 4 buildings,make one hole in the ground(no wreckage or bodies btw)let's get em. Nothing makes sense,it's ok that's what the news told me what happened.Gov't is screwing us left and right,I'm gonna vote my guy back in he's good, Schumer,Rangel? They are how we got here Wake up!!!!!!Gas is $4, every day there,s a new b.s reason.Everything but the truth. Wall St. ,a barrel was reported to be traded 27 times before it hit the refinery.Taxes are going up again,but blackwater is burning Escalades in the desert so they buy a new one on your dime,but theres a bright spot! My team is gonna kick your teams ass!

13. lovemychris profile image76

Yes, but at least we have the internet!!
    And things are really coming to a head, and I don't believe the "bad guys" will be WINNING!

Do you know something?
    I've been a "conspiracy" reader since the mid-90's or so....

A lot of what people have said is coming true.

AND--geuss what? It ends well!

14. GmaGoldie profile image82
    GmaGoldieposted 13 years ago

Conspiracy or reality?  Which is it really?

1. Reality Bytes profile image75
      Reality Bytesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think it is pretty likely that conspiracies do exist? smile

15. Moderndayslave profile image60

My partner at work told me his step dad wrote a book about the JFK assassination. So as time goes by and me running my mouth off at work he finally gave me his family copy.It's first printing and from 77.The title is The Taking of America 123 by Richard E Sprague.It's been revised up to 85 and is not the biggest book and  it's  free online .No concrete finger pointing but another nail in the coffin for the "Official Story"

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)