Rule of law? What's that? Congress does not want to talk about it.

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)
  1. OLYHOOCH profile image61
    OLYHOOCHposted 13 years ago

So, This is how our Government Works. WAKE UP AMERICA.

Rule of law? What's that?

This is the level at which
    we need to pay attention

Thanks to Karl Denninger - market-ticker.org - for the video

Here's how loans are supposed to work:

1. The lender and borrower reach a meeting of the minds which means both parties understand the terms of the loan

2. The borrower agrees to the terms and signs a formal agreement to repay

3. The lender passes over the money

4. It's the lender's responsibility to keep a copy of the agreement in its original form and if the loan is sold to pass that ORIGINAL with the blue ink signature onto the loan's new owner.

The big banks and their minions decided to throw out Step Four. In fact, there is overwhelming evidence that they shredded original real estate lending agreements by the thousands and replaced them with manufactured copies to facilitate their easy re-packaging.

Why no banker has yet gone to jail for forging a loan document is a mystery.

Today's mystery is named Nancy McLain of the Arizona legislature.

By her imperial decree, this simple four step process is no longer the law of the land in Arizona which means that ANYONE can present any kind of manufactured document and claim you owe them money (or the security for money, like a house) and a court will not only hear the case, but if it's in a "fast track" mood, judge for the forger.

Good work Ms. McLain. You've just made the rank of Government Criminal First Class with oak leaf clusters.

It's a simple concept Ms. McLain which has worked pretty well since Sumerian times. Lenders are required to keep ORIGINAL copies of loan documents in order to have an actionable case. This is a simple remedy to prevent crooks like you and the bankers you whore for from ripping people off.

http://www.realecontv.com/videos/govern … that-.html

OLY

1. rhamson profile image72
      rhamsonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The pathetic part is that besides going through the awful expensive process of going through a foreclosure you now have to come up with enough money to defend yourself against false claims of mortgage ownership!

The government has been long going through this process of allowing certain bills and issues to come to a vote on either senate or house floors.  The money of special interest runs this totally behind the closed doors or less covered meetings where this type of thing happens.

The process is corrupt and the fox holds the keys to the hen house.  Why do you think it is so hard to drive referendums through this pack of thieves?

OLYHOOCHposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Just another thing to keep in mind come 2012.

OLY

I will vote in 2012 but I don't give it much hope as both sides of the issues are controlled by special interest.  The supreme court assured that and the two parties are not going to step on their own tails and change anything.

We need a Constitutional Congress to change this corrupt system and the two parties know that as long as they can keep us (the electorate) at opposite ends of the arguments,  the scumbags can do whatever they please.

They still promote some sort of power to the people while underminig it at every turn.

This is one mess of, I don't know about it, We have to talk more about it, or, Something get's an OK in the Senate and Congress say's, We were not going to talk about it.

I understand that most of us are in a foul mood at this time and we should be.

We have a Government that don't work.

A president that is giving everything away that took us a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to build up.

Do we still have a Democratic Party?

Do we still have a Republican Party?

And, This Tea Party. What is there function?

If this is not enough, I think we have ticked off Mother Nature. Have you ever seen Weather like this.

I tried to make a little humor on the BC issue yesterday, that did not fly.

You can't believe much of anything you see or read anymore.

Scare tactic's on the Seniors seems to be doing well. As a matter of fact, seems to be doing good on all of us.

Distraction tactic's is on the upswing.

Confidence is at a all time low.

Constitutional Congress.

YES, we had one once. Common sense is out the window.

It looks like we will just have to let the chips fall as they may till 2012.

OLY

I agree.  I think someone like Ron Paul who thinks outside the box deserves a closer look.  I am an independent who thinks that his views are more common sense than anybody else I have seen on the horizon.

America in its imperialistic appearing quest to dominate world politics through military strength and presence can no longer afford to carry on this role.  It is peculiar that we choose as a nation to enforce freedom through military measures rather than allow others to choose their own way through their own means.  Kind of a suppressing the freedoms of others by pushing our own interests.

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What does any of this have to do with what you have declared to be the most important issue of our time: the true birthplace of Barrack Hussein Obama?

Have you been shamed by Evan to the point you want to write about issues that actually matter? smile

I take no offense to anybody and if you or others can find any subject, or, I might by chance even find something, I would enjoy that.

Oh, you will love this one. In this State Of Montana our State Government is talking about, NOW GET THIS

Allowing us hunters to legally have a silencer, A SILENCER on the end of our riffles to protect our hearing. I use ear plugs when I go hunting, or not.

I get the State Government Channel.

Looks like an open invitation to poaching to me.

This is just a small example of one State Government and How It Works.

I am sure you all have a story and this is just one of many.

OLY

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Rule of Law? Congress does not want to talk about it.

What else is new. No politicians want to talk about it, just try to enforce their own agenda, so those who have no ability to fight back, have a less chance of fighting back.

Pathetically sad.

3. profile image56
    C.J. Wrightposted 13 years ago

Point of clarity. In the scenario you describe, by law the rightfull owner of the mortgage is the original lender. Technically you still owe the original lender as you have NOT entered into a new agreement. However, if your original lender included some fancy fine print where you agree up front that your loan can and may be sold, it could be argued that no further signature is required.  If argued successfully, it would make step four moot. Now, the broader question is, does the average person understand these terms as they appear in the typical mortgage contract? NO! If the legislature in AZ cared about the buyer/voter they would have included changes that require "Plain language" be used in any and all contracts that accrue and charge interest.

I think we all know where this came from. Lot's of them were from loans that should not have been made in the first place. In other words the loan was worthless to begin with. So the lenders just kept "re-packaging" to create the apperance of value. However, there were also higher risk loans like VA/FFA etc that were lumped in there. These loans are simply higher risk because little or no money is put down. That means the Bank is taking a greater risk. Even though a large portion of the loan is garunteed. No doubt a nightmare. One I have experienced first hand.

I was lucky. I got to pay mine off.

Speaking of a mess of words and rules for us to go by, when is the last time you took a look at, Fishing or Hunting rules, LOL

OLY

1. profile image56
        C.J. Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Don't get me started on those.....I have suspected that those agencies were take over by eviromental activist vice true conservationist a long time ago.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)