Chuck Norris Facts

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)
  1. tHErEDpILL profile image82
    tHErEDpILLposted 12 years ago

This is kind of a game I found out about on the internet.  Basically you make Chuck Norris out to be the coolest, toughest, smartest, most outrageously untouchable being in the universe.  The stuff that people come up with is hilarious.  Trust me, this is fun and it promotes creativity, that's what I'm all about.  I will start it off:

Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch, he decides what time it is.

tHErEDpILLposted 12 years agoin reply to this

When Chuck Norris does a push up he's not lifting himself off the ground, he's pushing the Earth down.

Check out chucknorrisfacts.com to get an idea of how this works, but don't just use others ideas.  Come up with your own that's the point.  FYI the two I used above are from the site, they were so good I couldn't resist.  Hopefully we can outwit them.

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

So, what you're really saying is that it's perfectly okay to mock other people? Or Make fun of celebrities only is it?

Btw- if it's a game, then it should be played in the Sandpit forums. I'll assume you were attempting to play a game, so I've reported your thread to HP Staff, so as to move it to the correct forum. No need to start another. Just thought you should know, just in case, you didn't know games are to be in the Sandpit.

As for Chuck Norris, I happen to like him, as an individual. wink So, I'll not take part in your game. Enjoy though.

No you have it wrong it's not about making fun of him its respecting him.  You are totally wrong right now.  he has even written a book about it himself with Chuck Norris facts that he made up, research it.  Thanks for the advice on the sandpit but the next time you want to inform me about something please communicate with me first.  I am new to this site and with you being more advanced than me I would expect more common courtesy.  no animosity over here though.  oh, and If you like chuck you would love the game trust me check out chucknorrisfacts.com as I said before for more information.  Anyway I enjoy and respect your constant feedback, you keep me on my toes. smile

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I gave you common courtesy, by telling you about the sand pit. What did you expect me to do, send you an email? I think not. Since you are new here, apparently you're not aware of the inner workings of HP, which is understandable. I have no issue with your lack of understanding. I communicated with you, which was best- directly. If you have a problem with that, then please do try and get over yourself.

Chuck Norris writes about himself and wants other people to do the same, then fine. No problem. Again, good luck with your game.

Reporting me to HP staff is not common courtesy.  Had you just responded to this forum and told me about the sand pit I would have thanked you and agreed with your suggestion.  As far as an email goes stop with the non-witty sarcasm it's atrocious especially when it makes no sense because you are  in the wrong here.  You made an ass out of yourself by assuming the game was mocking Chuck Norris and you were wrong to report someone who didn't know any better.  Please get over YOURSELF and find someone else to harass.  It seems like you come into all of my forums and oppose everything I say and do.  This leads me to believe you are either jealous of my intelligence or you respect my opinions but you don't want to admit it cause you feel threatened.  If it is the latter I have no problems being cool with you but stop pulling my hair like a little school boy would do a girl that he likes.

You sure know how to lay out the welcome mat don't you?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)