Barcelona 2 vs Manchester United 0

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (36 posts)
  1. profile image50
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

Messi the genius, pick it out, BadCo is lifting his bet !

1. Sufidreamer profile image78
      Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

Not looking good for Man Ure!

1. profile image54
        veronica4uposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi dear

I am Veronica, having read your profile in hubpages.com. It interest me to know you. How are you? hope you are healthy. We really do seem to have a lot in common, i am caring, loving, honest, passionate, with open mind. I have good sense of honor, intelligent,outgoing and hardworking. I have important reason to contact you, write me here: (veronicatomy78@yahoo.com), after i hear from you, we exchange photos and more details of each other.
        Thanks,Veronica.

1. profile image50
          badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Doe's anyone else get this in their personal mail from here or do I just attract them ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/606/2/refresh/images/smileys/f_loveblush.gif It must be your irresistible Irish charm.

Seriously, though, everybody gets them, even female Hubbers. Bloody annoying mad

1. Pearldiver profile image67
              Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sufi could I ask you a Q SVP?

No worries, Rob - anytime smile

2. BristolBoy profile image62
    BristolBoyposted 14 years ago

Has been a very good game so far.  Certainly a good advert for football.

3. profile image50

Barca have been amazing, would you believe I got Barca at even money to be winning half time / full time just after they scored. Oh how sweet the winnings will be, am having a winning drink on all you Man Utd fans lol smile

4. profile image50

Lol doncha just love how much Man Utd are bad losers, oh this has made my night !

5. profile image50

2 mins of extra time, its all over and I cant wait to go back to La Pineda in August and drive up to Barcelona. I almost feel Catalonian.............2 - 0 ...Game Over !

Ol' Beetroot Face does not look happy http://www.bbc.co.uk/606/2/refresh/images/smileys/f_grr.gif - that was the match where we saw that Ronaldo is not as good as he thinks he is.

BC - Enjoy the wine http://www.bbc.co.uk/606/2/refresh/images/smileys/f_redwine.gif

1. profile image50

On the ice cold Guinness tonight mate and god it has never tasted better. Poor beetroot face, not a good loser pmsl smile

6. Sufidreamer profile image78
    Sufidreamerposted 14 years ago

I had a couple of Ouzos - never laughed so much since Newcastle were relegated http://www.bbc.co.uk/606/2/refresh/images/smileys/f_whistle.gif

Enjoy the Guinness - http://www.bbc.co.uk/606/2/refresh/images/smileys/f_stout.gif

1. profile image50

Funny you mention Newcastle, the house facing me the Dad supports Newcastle and the son Man Utd. When I got home from work they had the England Flag with Man Utd written on it over their window, but oh dear the flag like Dads beloved Newcastle is down pmsl, Oh my guinness tastes so good tonight my friend smile

Poor Newcastle - they are going to have a rude awakening in the Championship.

They seem to have taken over Manchester City's role as everybody's favourite tragic soap opera. smile

1. profile image50

You looking a slap smile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/606/2/refresh/images/smileys/f_laugh.gif I went to see City a few times during the 90's - one of my workmates was a fan. He could never allow himself to be happy when they won, because he knew that some boardroom insanity would spoil things!

Newcastle have inherited the curse.

Citeh are looking pretty good at the moment, though. Hopefully, the Arabs are going to stick around big_smile

7. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

And it's all over!

1. profile image50

It is, about 30 mins ago.

8. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Is ESPN 360 slow? I think it ended like 20 minutes ago on my computer. Sorry, in the library smile

1. profile image50

Not sure but I know I watch nba games on it.

9. profile image0
    MangoGirlposted 14 years ago

Happy I didn't see it.

1. profile image50

Jeeez Mango lose that Avatar, its so not you !

1. profile image0
        MangoGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lets finds a more suitable ones then.

1. profile image50

Thats my girl smile

10. profile image50

As long as you lot are driving Man City will be buying, maybe next season Messi will be playing for City. No matter what anyone says everyone has a price and I can see some big names heading to Eastlands, who do you support Sufi?

11. Sufidreamer profile image78

Going to be interesting next season - I have a sneaking feeling that Hughes may walk. He seems like the type of guy who wants to build slowly, and he won't be given time.

Maybe the return of Sven - don't think many City fans would complain.

I am a Preston North End fan - missed out in the play-offs again, and the Championship is getting harder every year. Good manager, but PNE don't have the crowds to afford big players.

1. profile image50

Thats right I do rem now, I once had a great online friend from Preston and she had season tickets. God she would be aboout 33 now and if you live in Preston you probably know her. She was the reason that Preston became my 2nd team.

12. profile image50

I hated having Hughes anyway, ex Utd scumbag, they should never have got rid of Sven.

13. Sufidreamer profile image78

Not from Preston, originally - I am from Morecambe, but my family were all PNE mad.

Sadly, I have only managed the odd match over the past few years - it is a long time since I lived there. I get the internet broadcast thingy, but that it is.

Agree about Sven - he got a bad press as England manager, but did well in his season with you. You never know - he is unemployed at the moment. wink

Hughes might sod off to Celtic!

14. C.Ferreira profile image69
    C.Ferreiraposted 14 years ago

Although I wanted Man. U to win, what an incredible display by Barcelona. To control possession of the ball as well as they did is phenomenal. They deserved the win.

15. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

What did I miss about Manchester City, .................

16. Pete Maida profile image59
    Pete Maidaposted 14 years ago

We are going to get some real footballers coming to Washington, DC when DC United has a match with Real Madrid.  Our league has been doing OK but they aren't a big threat to the world yet.

17. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

will you go to watch them or watch them on t.v.
    It is the cup final here tomorrow.... My husband supports Everton so he is travelling as I speak to watch the match tomorrow.... hope they win, or he will not be happy.

18. profile image49
    Seazelinposted 12 years ago

United will take the cup 3-1. too many talented players to lose to barca. excellent defense and middfield vs. barca strong attack. it will be a fantastic game with excellent ball handling and long passes for strong counter- attacking. should be very exciting. barca still missing too many key backfield pieces. maybe next year if they can sign stronger defensive pairing. united repeat as cup champs. go united! http://www.soccerk.com/

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)