Help please!

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (27 posts)
  1. profile image57
    MakingMoney007posted 12 years ago

I tried to sign up to Google Adsense and in the URL I put my hub and they sent me an email. The email says:

"Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:
    - Domain ownership

---------------------

Further detail:
    Domain ownership: To complete our review of your website, we need to confirm that you have access to the HTML source code of the URL you've submitted or were given access to AdSense via a third-party platform. 

I. If you host your own website or can edit the HTML code, please complete the following steps:

1. Access the HTML source code of hubpages.com/hub/Write-about.
        2. Create a separate page on the site and paste the snippet:

This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions:  ca-pub-3258877018098333

3. Resubmit the application as described below after replacing hubpages.com/hub/Write-about in the 'Website URL' with the URL of the page on which you have pasted the snippet."

There is more but this is the most important. Could you please help me? What should I do?

MakingMoney007

2. K9keystrokes profile image82
    K9keystrokesposted 12 years ago

In the Hp Learning center they have an easy step by step guide to walk you through the process. it sounds like you placed your hub URL rather than your HP account URL in the application. It's an easy fix, but I do recommend reading the directions HubPages provides for the Google Adsense process.

Link to learning center: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/1-2- … gs-adsense

Good luck, hope this helps you and that I understood your problem correctly.

1. profile image57
      MakingMoney007posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much..

1. profile image57

I've already read that but I can't find out how should I fix it. Could you please tell me?

1. mskills profile image81
          mskillsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. profile image57

I tried to create it directly from AdSense website. I really want it and I love to write...

1. mskills profile image81
              mskillsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, deleted my comment, thinking I misread your post, and turns out I was right.  Try using this link, click on "No" next to "Do you already have a Google AdSense account?", enter the email address you plan on associating with it, and follow the directions on the email Google sends you.

1. profile image57

I've already did that but the error is in the URL that I put. I put the URL of my hub. I open it and copied the link. The rest I thing it is alrigth...

1. galleryofgrace profile image71
                  galleryofgraceposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You cannot use the URL of each hub! 
                  You must use your account URL.
                  This URL probably ends with your id number.

2. profile image0
              Website Examinerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I have read previous posters who ended up getting the same error message after applying directly on the AdSense website instead of through HubPages. They finally had to post to the AdSense support forums and getting AdSense staff involved before the problem was resolved. It was resolved by the file being cleared, paving the way for a new application with the correct URL through HubPages.

3. profile image57

And now should I mail them? I´m portuguese and my English is not very strong..so try to explain it by simple terms..

MakingMoney007

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 12 years ago

Try to check this out, notice the "Post a question" button on the left.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdSense?hl=en

5. profile image57

I can't go there. I've posted my problem this afternoon and they still didn't respond me.. It's better for me to stop writing because it gives me nothing but "pleasure"....

6. profile image0

Give it time, be patient. People are trying hard to help you, maybe you should appreciate that.

7. profile image57

Ok sorry but I'm very stressed about this.... sad

8. profile image0

Most people in that situation are stressed, but you are not the first one to encounter this problem. I know first-hand of others who were in the same situation and got things solved.

Anyway, it takes a long time of writing to get enough traffic to generate income. Focus on writing, and these problems will be sorted out down the linet. They will not hurt your income potential in the long run.

9. profile image57

Okay, thanks for your help.. I have one more question: with about 50 good but no excelent hubs how much I can get?
    I now that there is no precision but try to tell me...

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It is difficult to tell what a "good hub" is. Something plain looking can become popular in the search engines. The normal income potential for AdSense is said to be $2-5 per 1,000 pageviews.

10. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

The best estimate to see what you are making with two and multiply it by 25.  IMHO neither of your current hubs have much authority or pull, I doubt they would make much profit.  Just my 2c.  Quality is important too.

11. profile image57

I didn't received any answer except another member who has the same problem. And I'm getting pissed but I will try to have more patience..

12. profile image57

Today I decided to give up because I've posted my question in google forum two days ago and they haven't even respond me sooo.....bye bye!!

13. profile image0

Take care!

14. profile image57

And now, how should I fix it?

15. profile image0

There are several prior threads on the issue. Why don't you research them and read up on the matter. No point in repeating the same discussion over and over.

16. profile image57

Yes there are but any of them is answered.... sad

17. profile image0

Threads on this HubPages forum have answered the issue in detail. The solution lies with the AdSense support forum, it seems. If you cannot find these threads, I will try to see if I can find them for you and give you the links here.

18. profile image57

Thank you.

19. profile image0

Please read this, I believe it says it all. I was personally involved in that case, which was happily resolved - but not quickly:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/70201

Here is another recent discussion about the same issue, and with the exact same conclusion.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/76847

Please note that in both cases, Hubbers speak from their personal experience about how they got the problem solved.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)