Have Fun? - but nobody wants to play with me - Ahhhh Bless!!!

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (28 posts)
  1. About-The-Home profile image61
    About-The-Homeposted 16 years ago

I've done a few hubs now and my latest one on line dancing, I really enjoyed doing, but I haven't been "discovered" yet. Nobody loves me, nobody comments.I'm just standing in the corner of the playground. Anyone want to be my friend?

1. djtphn1 profile image73
      djtphn1posted 16 years agoin reply to this

Like my handsome friend Misha says, I will scratch your back if you scratch mine.....I need comments on my hubs too. I know it can be frustrating, but be patient....someone actually just answered my request on how to get more comments on your hubs....go to requests it is on the first couple of pages....I will visit your hubs today and please do the same to mine.
      DJ

2. makemoneyonline profile image38
      makemoneyonlineposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Your hubs are really great but hey be patient little star : wait to be discovered smile

2. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

"What goes around - comes around"

"Do onto others as you would wish them do onto you"

You'd be surprised how good those old rules work here smile And in life in general, btw wink

Hi Honey!

1. Misha profile image63
        Mishaposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Hi, sweety smile

3. About-The-Home profile image61

Yes thanks Misha.
    I've started adding comments to other hubs and I know I should get involved in the forum.

Is that what gets us noticed?

4. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

I think yes. smile

5. Lissie profile image76
    Lissieposted 16 years ago

HI I just went to your line dancing and left a comment.  You might want to think about adding more tags so that the hub is more easily found I would suggest: entertainment, keep fit, over-50's, dance, singles, singles dance - there is no limit to how  many you can have! Roll on the dancing hubs!

1. Misha profile image63

Lissie, I'm afraid there is a limit on how many tags you can add before it is considered spammy and reflects on your hubscore. I think only Paul or Jason can say for sure, but I personally am trying to stay within 30 tags...

Good Morning honey,

Do you have a link to this topic in the FAQ or anywhere I can read about this. I did not know this and some of my hubs, well, I have just gone to town on with the tags....

1. Misha profile image63

No my sweetheart, I don't. I just went overboard with tags at some point, and noticed the hubscore dropping. So I scaled back until it started to rise back, and it happened to be around 30 tags. As any test, this could have been just a coincidence, that's why I'm telling we need a confirmation from HP staff to be sure...

Yes, my darling, there is only one honey and you are it!

1. Misha profile image63

Thank you beauty to my eyes smile

2. seamus profile image60
      seamusposted 16 years agoin reply to this

I had not thought of this. I'm a new hubber and see I have lots to learn!

6. profile image50
    broalexposted 16 years ago

Adding more tags will help for sure , as for asking for comments , I get tons of comments on some HUBS and no comments on the others sad , it`s just a matter of The Traffic That Comes on those HUBS and How Great They are ! I saw some people around here have huge amount of traffic on some HUBS that will never interest me neither in 1000 Years smile so I will not comment on those ones for sure , I hope you guys understood what I mean by this big_smile

Good Luck !

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-get-more … -your-Blog

(Get More Traffic on Your Hubs)

7. stephhicks68 profile image88
    stephhicks68posted 16 years ago

A tag limit?  That would be good to know for sure.... thanks!

8. djtphn1 profile image73
    djtphn1posted 16 years ago

i meant honey for Misha, well, LIzzie you can be my honey too!!!!  Hahahahaha...

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Not so fussy then ? big_smile

I don't know, does once count????

9. About-The-Home profile image61

Can I be your honey too, I was just on my way over for my back scratch? Guess I need to scratch yours first.

I see you scratched mine this morning....thank you very much....see, that's how it works!  My back feels much better now!

10. About-The-Home profile image61

Thanks for the idea about tags, Lissie.
    Didn't realize how important they might be.
    I'll revisit all my hubs and look at the tags.

Thanks for your help too Misha and broalex

11. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

Hey-hey, isn't that supposed to be only one honey? wink

12. About-The-Home profile image61

Thanks makemoneyonline.

Good name btw.

Hope you're living up to it!!

13. About-The-Home profile image61

Look here, I'm not having you two hijacking my thread just to make eyes.

Anyway, she's been scratching my back so there Misha.

...and you better watch out because I'm catching you both up.

GerryM

14. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

Sure, if you don't like it, we can find any other thread to hi-jack wink

I will follow you to the ends of the hub forum earth, just to make contact with you, my love!!!!
      Backoff, home person, he is MY man!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)