Is Obama and Oprah Winfrey part of an occult antichrist?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (25 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 12 years ago

A few Christian sites have Obama as Satan flying around hell with bat wings IDENTITY OF THE ANTICHRIST REVEALED 2012  Watch him and don't let you be deceived by Him. Supporters of Obama: 1.5 billion Muslims,
    Oprah as the spawn of Satan and the Antichrist? AS ANTICHRIST COMES ONTO THE WORLD SCENE WITH a NEW RELIGION

In Luke 10:18 Jesus states, “I beheld Satan as Lightning fall from Heaven.”

Satan is like LIGHTNING from heaven?

Barack, also transliterated as Baraq in Hebrew, is LIGHTNING. Even in Greek, Barak is LIGHTNING.

The ONLY WAY, a Jewish Rabbi can say in Hebrew that SATAN is LIGHTNING is, SATAN BARACK!

So, the words of Jesus in this verse probably refer to heavenly transgressions.

The use of BAMA  is used to refer to the “heights” of heaven.(Isaiah 14:14)!
    Also here is a quote taken from the church he attends (oprah) too.. "We are ... Obama would be a "black" president in the "white" house (satan is ...going to label him the new Anti-Christ and Oprah as the devil's helpmate

What’s with all this crap?

1. MelissaBarrett profile image58
      MelissaBarrettposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's crap.

If Obama was Satan then you would think he could at least get a budget through.

2. HouseSeller profile image59
      HouseSellerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

huh? wassat you say?

well am glad I don't understand it because am sure I'll just be as messed up as everyone is in today's world

2. profile image0
    Holmes221bposted 12 years ago

I think such thinking goes to show the real racist motivation of such Christians.  They can't come-to-terms with a black man as president or a black woman who is one of the richest people in America.  I suppose they still believe such people should be serving them iced tea or picking cotton.

3. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

I consider it somewhat offensive when people arbitrarily assume disagreements in America are couched in racism. Obama is quite leftist in philosophy. His own documented history reflects this. The right hates the left, and the right is usually more religious. Of course they will use biblical imagary when they depict those they dislike.

The Oprah thing, that's odd. I've never heard that. But, she does wield a lot of power, and she is liberal; so I think the same reasons might apply.

Castlepalomaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

There was a huge attack on Oprah was when she quoted on one of her shows. That Jesus is just one way to God, and there are many ways to God.

When many Christians claim a wealthy, sweet and intelligent women like Oprah is the greatest anti Christ ever.

Imagine what Christians think of us, or worst think of me , thinking that everyone is God, why not give me the crown of the Anti Christ

1. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Aw, are you jealous of Oprah? you can have the crown if you want it, but I think the evangelicals on this site would demand a vote. I'm not so sure I wouldn't be in the running for the title myself.

The religious right is whacked, no doubt about it. They see this Satan character everywhere.

My hit shows will never hit as high as Oprah's shows do. I have a much greater plan to make the ultimate God name jealous even more jealous than with Oprah new age plan.

It's not fair, not being black and not being women

2. profile image0
      Holmes221bposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I do think there is an element of racism involved with the criticism of Obama and Oprah.  I can't remember any white public figures being called Satan or anything similar.  With Bush, people talked of his ignorance, as they do with Palin, but they are not referred to as Satan.  And the whole Obama's birth issue, which dragged on, was I believe based on the fact that some Republicans disliked having a black president.  Although it also has something to do with the liberal values of both Obama and Oprah, there are other liberals in America, such as Hillary Clinton, yet I have not heard her being referred to as Satan.

1. profile image0

But, Bush and Palin are Republicans, so of course they wouldn't be depicted as Satan by their detractors. Bill Clinton was thought to be the antichrist. His 'mortal wound' was survived, and seen as a sign of what he was. Although he loved to refer to himself as the first black president, he was actually a white guy. So, I can assure you, Satan is politics as usual.

And trust me,  if Hilary actually attained a position of power there would probably be chatter. Considering my opinion of Hilary, that's one I might be inclined to believe them on.

Emile R
          Why Clinton was thought of as the first black President.
          He plays the saxophone. He likes to sleep with ugly white women. He gets a check from the government. His wife works while he lays around.
          Don’t blame me for that joke; I heard it from a black guy

Holmes

Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, KY, recently wrote an article called The Church of Oprah." And the Most DangerousTelevangelist in the World

The CHURCH OF SATAN
          Modernists like Oprah Winfrey, James Van Praagh, and John Edward, Ray Comfort, Melissa Scott, Pat Robertson, Terry Meeuwsen, Gordon Robertson, Manson claims Antichrist Superstar came via "supernatural- inspiration": ...

2. habee profile image93
          habeeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Some people thought Reagan was the antichrist, and he was a Republican. Don't you remember the 666 thing with his name - Ronald Wilson Reagan?

1. earnestshub profile image81
            earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I remember it.
            There are loonies on all sides of politics I guess habee. smile

1. habee profile image93

There sure are! Scary, isn't it?

2. profile image0

I didn't know that. But, I will say that the religious right did not seem to have completely infested the Republican party until just before Bush was elected.

I think when cable and satellite tv made it possible for televangelists to extend their platforms the political landscape began to change. Prior to that they didn't have control of a voting block and could not wield political power on the scale we see today.

I honestly believe that prior to the rise of the mega churches and the voting block labeled the religious right that the mentality which could be swayed by such unreasonable arguments were scattered evenly throughout both parties.

Too often today, I hear the Republicans saying that the liberals are anti Christian or the anti Christs because 85% are Christians makes up most of the voting..

It shows how they fight against their own religious people, like the endless fight club, but there are things you can’t take about in the fight club.

1. profile image0

The funny thing is, the Republicans bite themselves in the butt every time they use this tactic; but they won't learn. They'll lose the next  presidential election thinking the high and mighty belief will sway the public. I doubt I'll ever vote Republican again until they stop pandering to the religious. It makes me gag. I've always held single issue voters in low regard, but I'm reaching that point these days.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

I was meaning to say in the last post,- was not to talk about in the fight club, although the word take could work in a fight club too.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 12 years ago

Oh NO, Satan rap by the Church Lady

PLEASE! FORGET GIVE ME!

I feel better now, did those three hell Marrys

5. suzettenaples profile image89
    suzettenaplesposted 12 years ago

No! No! No!  Get a grip, people.  Obama and Oprah are not the antiChrist.  They are not together in a plot to take over the world. Do you really believe everything you read on the internet?  Don't you have a filter through which you view these wacky websites?

6. Paul Wingert profile image60
    Paul Wingertposted 12 years ago

NO WAY. Obama and Oprah are not the anti-Christ.

7. Will Apse profile image89
    Will Apseposted 12 years ago

Lol. Batwings...

Where is the Christ like people who are trying to stop all this nonsense hate? It's

Dr. Jack Van Impe thinks President Obama is the Anti-Christ ... If he was(which he's isn't),Pat Robertson, David Manning, and Jack didn't know until ... So if you call someone the actual Devil what should be done about them? ... Pat Robertson says the media hate Christianity, America, democracy and freedom. Pat Robertson said...Islam is not a religion but a totalitarian political system and the anti Christ. Hon. James David Manning, PhD says Oprah Winfrey is the antichrist and Barack Hussein Obama is the false messiah.

1. habee profile image93

That would be funny if it weren't so sad. Some folks actually believe it.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)