This is spun and translated nonsense, if anyone is in any doubt

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (18 posts)
  1. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 12 years ago

http://businesssecret.hubpages.com/hub/ … r-business

Don't mind giving him the back-link, he won't be here long. 9 hubs in 10 hours is always a give-away anyway.

"In an age of book administration and cocky broadcast, your barter and armpit users apprehend to see you authoritative the best use of the technology at your disposal. "

He's got a thing about armpits, I think!

1. CASE1WORKER profile image61
      CASE1WORKERposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think that it is a very valid hub- so little is written for armpit users especially those with a cocky broadast!

I cant imagine how he managed to write hubs with this quality - 9 hubs in 10 hours, he can hardly have stopped -

Well spotted IzzyM, like you say read and enjoy  cos he wont be there tomorrow!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm trying to think what armpit originally was before it was spun smile

1. IzzyM profile image88
        IzzyMposted 12 years agoin reply to this

"Your web video assembly can accompany your armpit to life, accompany your articles to life, and get your advice beyond added clearly. Used properly, it makes your armpit user’s acquaintance better."

Right, so its not the video, or your article...Hmmm...

It's the readers!! Armpit users are readers! I think..

2. profile image0
    EmpressFelicityposted 12 years ago

"Unlike Flash menus, which attending blue and do all kinds of blatant things back you annal over them, but which anticipate attending engines from seeing the abyssal anatomy of your armpit correctly, an anchored book can be optimised properly, alike to the admeasurement of agenda submission."

Ooer, missus!

1. IzzyM profile image88

I can't translate that. It does look painful!

3. hush4444 profile image60
    hush4444posted 12 years ago

"Video works alluringly for armpit guides" - I haven't laughed this hard for days!  There's nothing I enjoy more than an alluring video of an armpit! What word do you think has been replaced with armpit?

4. Richieb799 profile image74
    Richieb799posted 12 years ago

That is some bad content! do you think his English is bad and he put it through a translator? more likely spun

1. IzzyM profile image88

It could well have gone through a translator, and then spun.

To be this bad, its gone through two changes, it must have done!

5. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 12 years ago

Here's my latest idea.

A synonym of armpit it oxter.

If you look for a synonym of oxter in Word, it suggests you might mean otter, outer, others or extern instead.

To someone who can't read English, he may have seen the word 'others' in reverse, and ended up with armpits.

It's made a right mess of his article LOL

6. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 12 years ago

Armpits of the world - unite!!

7. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 12 years ago

I'm crying and hurting from laughing so much.

I thought I'd look at his technology advice:

"If a abeyant chump cannot acquaintance you over the telephone, they will acceptable move assimilate the abutting aggregation in the phonebook and try them instead."

Mind you, I LIKE the term "abeyant chump" for a telephone salesperson.

Note also how he has come in as a non-member and commented about how fantastic some of these hubs are.

8. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 12 years ago

I would hate to be this dude's one follower.

Or make Izzy mad at me.

1. IzzyM profile image88

I'm not mad at him! He won't be able to read this anyway - I think we can safely assume he doesn't know any English.

Every now and then, there are some real gems in the hopper, and this is one of them.

Actually when I say every now and then, its probably several times a day!

Yet we still get folk asking if it should be flagged or just voted down, or even following...wonder if someone has posted 'great hub' on one of his comment sections, and then hit the follow button?

9. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 12 years ago

So just use your power of the vote button...

1. IzzyM profile image88

Flag button is more appropriate in this instance!

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73
        BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yeah but you used the Poof button. Poof the Magic Dragon.

That guy is gone.

Izzy, you'll do anything to get Homeland Security's attention.

http://izzym.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Ge … d-Security

1. IzzyM profile image88

Shhhhh! I'm trying to keep a low profile (NOT!!) lol

But yeah that was quick! Well done HP weekend staff smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)