MY WISH TO ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (22 posts)
  1. kenneth avery profile image79
    kenneth averyposted 11 years ago

On November 21
    Dear God, and HubPages,
    please let THIS BE "the" forum for my message to All of My Cherished Followers. "I will be brief." "I thank you all for your friendship and following. I really mean that. And I personally, am very thankful that I have The BEST Followers on HubPages."
    "May you all have the Best Thanksgiving Day . . .EVER!"
    Sincerely,
    KENNETH AVERY

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 11 years agoin reply to this

We been runnin' away from
      Somethin' we both know.
      We've long run out of things to say.
      And I think I better go.

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
        paradigmsearchposted 11 years agoin reply to this

OK, relinquish and decline.

2. kenneth avery profile image79
        kenneth averyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Saaa-weeet! paradigmsearch! Love the phrasing.
        Kenneth

2. writinglover profile image76
      writingloverposted 11 years agoin reply to this

And you as well!

Thanks, writinglover. I hope you and all of my followers and I will continue our journey on hubpages throughout 2013 and years to come.
        Peace.

3. bac2basics profile image86
      bac2basicsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thank you kenneth, what a kind thought. Not being American I don´t do Thanks giving day, but it´s lovely to be included in your traditions anyway. Hope you had a good one too smile

Thanks, bac2basics,
        you are very welcome. I just couldn't go through Thanksgiving without taking a moment to show my followers, including YOU, that you are all cherished and appreciated.smile

4. Jools99 profile image88
      Jools99posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Happy \thanksgiving to you Kenneth (tomorrow), have a happy holiday smile

Thanks, Jools99,
        hope YOU and yours feasted on turkey and other goodies. Rats! Now Im getting hungry. AGAIN! smile

5. lupine profile image67
      lupineposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Kenneth - You are the most thoughtful and interesting hubber I have met on Hub Pages and consider you a real friend...thanks for taking the time to wish us all a "Happy Thanksgiving"...same to you. (You should be able to contact me now, my email had not been verified until now)

Dear Lupine,
        WOW, what a terrific idea, to be able to contact such a talented writer as yourself. YOU are a REAL friend too. Happy days ahead for you and yours including a Merry, Safe, and Happy Christmas!
        KENNETH smile

6. quildon profile image73
      quildonposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Kenneth. God bless you.

quildon,
        "Thank you and may God smile upon you and yours today and all the days of your life." "May you never venture from the shadow of Our Heavenly Father for out there, we are all vulnerable, weak and unable to stand for the right on our own."
        Love you and your works,
        KENNETH smile

2. vocalcoach profile image95
    vocalcoachposted 11 years ago

How lovely this is Kenneth.  You are a thoughtful and considerate man and I'm "thankful" for you.  May your blessings be rich in love and peace.  Thank you:)

Hello, vocalcoach,
      Thank you, DEAR friend. You, my dear, are far-more considerate and sensitive than I.  And I consider YOU and tremendous blessing. smile

3. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 11 years ago

Hi Kenneth, have a great Thanksgiving to you too.  I hope that none of the 16 things in your hub will actually happen to you! I loved that hub although I didn't have time to comment at the time when I read it. 

I too am hoping for Thanksgiving that is Romney-free and Obama-free.  Not that I have anything against them personally but that I am hoping that there will not be people griping and complaining about stuff at Thanksgiving when there is so much we really all have to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi, Giselle smile
      And the same to you. I agree. I am sick of Obama and Romney ads, pro and con. As well as the supporters who made life unbearable with arguments, hateful remarks and ugly looks.
      I too, LOL, hope that none of the 16 things come true either, for me, and you.
      After the holidays, I want you to teach me HOW TO PUT AN AMAZON ITEM INTO A BLUE BOX the easiest way.
      Because, Giselle, you not only a GREAT friend, but a master of Hub technology.
      My best to you and yours. smile

1. profile image0
        Giselle Maineposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Kenneth - I'd be happy to help. It's pretty easy once you know how.  First, do you already know how to put an Amazon box into your hub?  If so, you simply need to move the Amazon box to be right-justified (i.e. appear on the right hand part of your hub). Then click to edit your amazon box, and there will be an option for changing the background color of the Amazon box (just like there was for your blue or gray info boxes, but this time on the Amazon box).  Sadly, you cannot color an Amazon box blue if it's in the left hand column, only after you move it to the right.  Hopefully this should make sense, and if this explanation lost you at any point let me know!

For the record we got through to 8pm on Thanksgiving day without mention of Obama and Romney, but sadly, at around 8pm people started bringing up this topic, and yes, it involved lots of complaining.  Makes me wonder how this looks to people in non-democracies.  Personally I am just happy and rejoicing for a democratic process with a peaceful handing over of power, but with the amount of complaining voters do, I wonder if people in non-democracies think that those in democracies are miserable all the time or something.

Thank you much, MY DEAR Giselle.
          I love you for being YOU and so helpful to me, who is still a newbie at Hubs. I hope that you have the best holiday season EVER. I mean that, and please, I beg, stay in touch with me.

4. PurvisBobbi44 profile image91
    PurvisBobbi44posted 11 years ago

Kenneth,

I feel so blessed to have followed you and read your wonderful hubs this year. And I am hoping to be more faithful in following my favorites Hubbers--and you are on the top of my list---if and when all my family gets well and I have more time to show my appreciation.

You have made me laugh so much in 2012---you are one of my Angels for sure.

My love to you and yours,

Bobbi Purvis

Hello, Dear Bobbi,
      your response was one of the sweetest, kindest and most-thoughtful comments Ive ever received. Thank you and Peace to you and yours in this holiday season.
      And thank YOU, Bobbi, for being YOU, a wonderful friend and MY ANGEL too.
      smile <3

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)