Beauty Tips for Women

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)
  1. profile image52
    monikatiwariposted 11 years ago

As the weather changes our skin adapt itself to the environment so fast that effects of weather can be felt on skin. Oil pigmentation during summers to dryness during winters are such effects on the skin. To reduce these effects we do many treatments with our skin. But few natural treatments could bring back your skin alive. Here are 10 beauty tips which can nourish your skin and keep it healthy:

1. Intake of 8-10 glasses of water daily- Taking 8-10 glasses of water daily could not only moisturizes your skin but also keeps you healthy with a natural glow. As water is also good for digestion so it keeps the your stomach clean and almost free from every disease. Water is also a good treatment to Acne problems.

2. Wash your face twice or thrice a day- Washing your face twice or thrice daily could make you look refreshing and free from acne problems.

3. Enough Sleep- Taking sleep of 8-10 hours of sleep daily could keep your face look glowing and you remain always healthy. Enough sleep is always essential for metabolic activity and for our proper brain functioning.

4. Healthy Diet- Eating too much could lead to obesity, but eating healthy food in right proportion could make you healthy. Fruits are the essential sources of all vitamins and minerals. Other food stuffs like nuts, pulses, etc are extra additives to your beauty. So to be beautiful be healthy.

5. Regular Workout- Exercising regularly could keep you healthy as well as it cleans your skin automatically. Regular exercise could release sweat which excretes waste from your body and regulate intake of oxygen. Exercise also makes you active all day.

6. Safeguard your lips-Lips are the most beautiful part of your face. But to maintain their softness taking its care is very essential. Apply Lip gel or Lip balm every time or while you sleep at night.

7. Exfoliation of skin: Your skin bears too much stress daily. It resists heat, dirt, pollution, etc. So, a proper attention to it is equally important. Exfoliation helps replenishment of required oils of the body and also helps in removal of dead and dry skin cells of face. Its essential to exfoliate twice a week.

8. Don't Step outside Without Sun Protection: Skin is too sensitive to Sun's UV rays so, its better to be protective before stepping outside. So, applying a proper sunscreen is very essential whether it is winters or summers.

9. Maintain the Moisture Level- Every type of skin whether its rough, oily or general needs moisturization. Moisture content should be maintained in the skin and for it use a proper moisturiser daily. Specially in winters moisturize your skin twice daily after washing your face with water.

10. Apply Natural Mask- Applying a skin soothing natural mask is very essential in every season. Make sure that your mask must contain the essential source of vitamin E. The best option for it is Aloe Vera. Extract gel from its leaves and you could apply directly on to your skin or you can use it as a face pack or face mask.

1. profile image0
      alwaysamberposted 11 years agoin reply to this

This is a great post. My skin always acts up with weather changes, so I have to adjust my makeup accordingly. I drink water, mostly and do exercise and I find that both help, a great deal.

2. sleepylog profile image60
    sleepylogposted 11 years ago

Great post. Why don't you write a hub about this?

1. pinklemonadegirl profile image71
      pinklemonadegirlposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I agree! This is a great post! But I think it is 1.5-2 liters of water a day instead of 8-10 glasses.

3. Saloca profile image88
    Salocaposted 11 years ago

Some good tips here but I wouldn't recommend you wash your face more than twice a day! You will dry your skin out, which in turn will cause your skin to produce more oils to maintain a natural balance which will lead to oilier skin and further acne breakouts! When you do wash your face, only use a cleanser once a day in the evening to remove make-up, dirt, oils and grime you have picked up during the day. In the morning you only need to use warm water as you're only washing off any products you put on the might before and the oils accumulated whilst you sleep - this does not call for a full on facial cleanser!

4. adity5 profile image76
    adity5posted 11 years ago

Some supplements like Biotin and silica are really very beneficial for the skin. I am taking them myself and can already see visible results smile

5. Vacation Trip profile image72
    Vacation Tripposted 11 years ago

Great post, very interesting and thanks for sharing so many helpful tips. I personally believe that drinking lots of water and drinking lots of fresh fruit juices are very helpful for the skin.

6. MomsTreasureChest profile image85
    MomsTreasureChestposted 11 years ago

Great tips, thanks for sharing.  Sunscreen is especially important, thanks for reminding everyone not to go out in the sun without it!

7. Santiniketan profile image60
    Santiniketanposted 11 years ago

Really good tips. I totally agree with you that Drinking plenty of water is good for health as well as for skin. But i have a confusion some says that we should drink 8 to 10 glass of water per day and some says drinking to much water can cause dryness.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)