Google hates me and I hate them back

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)
  1. cuttler profile image61
    cuttlerposted 10 years ago

12 months of hard word toiling and all that fatigue for nothing. I strive to come up with high quality hubs and have over 22000 views so far and some of my hubs feature highly in google search but still, 12 months later, no adsense. Arrrrrgghhhh. Hence the conclusion, Google hates me and hence I hat them back. But I will continue writing for it is my passion to write and share my views with the world.

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image60
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Dear
      Never give up.  Have patience and wait a little more. Keep on sending your request for ad sense.  I am sure you will have success soon.  After all you have an author score of 99 showing you are doing extremely well. If you still doubtful, just check on my hubs on HubPages, I have detailed my experience, the biter one, there. Hope you will and relax. Just leave the Hate theory.  It is Christmas season and time for Love only. Wish you Happy Christmas. Plus best of luck and my prayers.....

2. profile image0
      KenDeanAgudoposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Never back down, As a matter of fact, I have reapplied for almost 30 times or more, because i did not pass the second evaluation but one day after reapplying and reapplying and correcting some grammars, I got approve for almost 8 months of toil,

I dont earn in adsense, I just got 0.03$ , but I earn quite good at hub pages program. Need to add more hubs since i am just earning 3$-5$ in a month . , lol

1. profile image0
        Beth37posted 10 years agoin reply to this

There is something to be said for being proud and excited about 3 cents. It is the exact opposite of the whole Bubblws sensation, but it really speaks of the great effort writers are making in order to be considered exactly that.

3. Writer Fox profile image31
      Writer Foxposted 10 years agoin reply to this

What country are you from and how many Hubs did you have before you applied?  For people living in many countries (India, Philippines, Viet Nam, etc.) there is a six month waiting period.  This means that you need to have 25 – 30 articles published for at least six months before you apply. Were all of your Hubs published six months before you applied for AdSense?

4. Emmanuel Kariuki profile image90
      Emmanuel Kariukiposted 10 years agoin reply to this

It took me three years (3 years!) to get google adsense. I just kept refilling those online requests after each denial until one day it just happened. I did some work on the hubs though - remove any words that may suggest adult content, implied violence or racial intolerance. Edit thoroughly for typos and grammar and keep re-submitting.  Some may be very innocent words but you must find alternatives that tone them down.

They don't hate you at google. They just have so much business they can afford to be unjustifiably nitty-picky, besides they use machines to do the assessments. Never ever give up!

2. janshares profile image93
    jansharesposted 10 years ago

Yes, don't give up, cuttler. You write decent hubs. Something doesn't seem right after all this time. Maybe it's wordcount? Google like lengthy articles. Glad to see that you haven't let Google dim your passion for writing.

3. cuttler profile image61

Thanks for the continued support. I don't think its word cound coz all my hubs are above the 800 minimum of HP. In Fact most are above 1500 words with at least three going over 2000 words. Anyway, whatever the case I will continue soldering on.

4. electronician profile image78
    electronicianposted 10 years ago

If it makes you feel any better - they pay a pittance anyway so you're not missing much.

5. Femi Konigbagbe profile image59
    Femi Konigbagbeposted 10 years ago

I have also tried Google Ade sense but it seems i am tired but i will continue to try

6. cuttler profile image61

Thanks fellow hubbers, for your advice and words of encouragement. I will soldier on in this bid to get adsense. Thanks again

7. jkcki profile image73
    jkckiposted 10 years ago

For those being rejected by AdSense, what is Google exactly saying? My understanding is that there are certain phrases they'll use that make it more obvious why they are rejecting you.

In your case, I think I might know why. In my research, I found that Google is blocking health, nutrition and remedy sites unless they come from authoritative sources such as a doctor. Your hubs contain a lot of  medical news, which would be auto banned by their robot.

1. cuttler profile image61
      cuttlerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

This is very useful information. Actually speaking, majority of hubs are health related. Maybe i should change niche. Thanks for the info jkcki

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)