5 special ops killed by their B1 LANCER

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)
  1. maxoxam41 profile image63
    maxoxam41posted 9 years ago

What happened to them happens everyday to countries that we bomb. Example, an Afghan village, in what way is it fair?
    http://youtu.be/J_wXTuLAFgk

2. maxoxam41 profile image63
    maxoxam41posted 9 years ago

And now it's Iraq's turn, AGAIN. We install djihadists and the puppet in the government calls us. BUSINESS AS USUAL. Maybe we should see more dying people to at least question our foreign policies!

3. Superkev profile image58
    Superkevposted 9 years ago

Is there some specific incident you are referring to, or are you just making stuff up?

Can you point to a specific, recent incident in which 5 special operators were killed by friendly fire from a B-1 Lancer?

I'm betting you can't.

4. cathylynn99 profile image74
    cathylynn99posted 9 years ago

superkev, it's been all over the news. where have you been?

maxoxam41posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Why is that people who don't know assume easily that I am wrong instead of verifying first? But I guess it's why it makes them uninformed. in reference to what superkev wrote.

1. Superkev profile image58
        Superkevposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Then point me to a story, I haven't heard a word about it. Been to caught up in Obama's latest blunder I guess.

2. Superkev profile image58

Oh, and to answer your above question: It's because you can barely construct a coherent sentence in English and when I finally do suss out what you are trying to say you are usually wrong.

Look at your first two posts, they hardly make any sense at all and have such poor syntax one has to struggle to figure out what you are attempting to say. If you grew up here and graduated high school, you have no excuse for such poor writing.

Here is my source, l didn't want to belittle you knowing that most Americans know ONLY one language but since you are forcing me. Given my first impression of you, you probably belonged to the mass and therefore would be monolingual. Show me that I am wrong.

La nouvelle selon laquelle cinq soldats étasuniens ont été tués par un « feu ami » en Afghanistan est beaucoup plus significative qu’il n’y paraît dans les médias. On a de fait évité de dire que les cinq —non pas simples soldats, mais membres des forces spéciales (celles qui opèrent aujourd’hui dans la guerre secrète en Afghanistan)— ont été tués par erreur par un bombardier B-1 qu’ils avaient eux-mêmes appelé afin de détruire une position ennemie.

Le B-1 Lancer, produit dans les années 80 à cent exemplaires, est un bombardier furtif d’attaque nucléaire, capable de voler sans approvisionnement sur plus de 12 000 km. Avec la fin de la Guerre froide, 68 appareils ont été convertis pour transporter aussi des armes non-nucléaires, en particulier des bombes à fragmentation, des bombes à guidage GPS et des missiles de croisière. Utilisé pour bombarder l’Irak en 1998 et la Yougoslavie en 1999, le B-1 a été massivement employé en Afghanistan depuis 2001 et en Irak depuis 2003. Dans cette vidéo, on peut le voir pendant qu’il largue des bombes à fragmentation sur un village afghan :

Étant donné que les B-1B Lancer peuvent transporter aussi des bombes et missiles nucléaires, leur utilisation dans une action guerrière réelle permet d’en améliorer l’efficience y compris pour un éventuel emploi dans une attaque nucléaire. La même chose se passe pour les bombardiers stratégiques étasuniens B-2 Spirit conçus pour l’attaque nucléaire : ils ont été utilisés avec des armes non-nucléaires dans les guerres contre la Yougoslavie, l’Irak et la Libye. Deux B-2 Spirit sont arrivés dimanche des USA à la base anglaise de Fairford, se joignant à trois forteresses volantes B-52. « Le positionnement en Europe de bombardiers stratégiques étasuniens —a déclaré l’amiral Haney, chef du Commandement stratégique— renforcera l’interopérabilité avec nos alliés ».

Italie comprise, gardienne diligente de bombes nucléaires étasuniennes.

1. Superkev profile image58

Sorry slick, I speak German and Irish, and neither very well.

Only thing you need to know how to say in French is : nous nous abandonnons

Meaning? If your German and Irish are as poor as your French, I was therefore right in my first assumption.

3. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Maybe because that is the null hypothesis.  On these forums do you believe everything people say?

5. cathylynn99 profile image74
    cathylynn99posted 9 years ago
    1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Nowhere in your link is there any indication anyone was killed by either carpet bombing OR by B1B bombers, which is what the OP claimed and superkev questioned.

Looking at a half dozen web reports with no regard as to origin, the best I could find was "possible friendly fire with a B1B involved".  That is not what was claimed.

2. Superkev profile image58

Just more America bashing breathless liberal hyperbole. Friendly fire incidents happen from time to time in war, they are unavoidable but far less common than they used to be.

All your link says is 'NATO aircraft' which could be from one of any number of countries still operating in Afghanistan. And it could well have been their screw up or one of the Afghan people on the ground giving bad coordinates, you have no idea how this happened. But hey, don't let the facts, or your lack of them, keep you from screaming bloody murder against America just one more time.

3. maxoxam41 profile image63

A lot of people are lazy on this website.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

The burden of proof is on the person making the assertion.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)