Donald Trump has one position he's never changed

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (56 posts)
  1. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 8 years ago

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ … ogyny.html

This:
    "Donald Trump holds one core belief. It’s not limited government. He favored a state takeover of health care before he was against it. Nor is it economic populism. Despite many years of arguing the necessity of taxing the rich, he now wants to slice their rates to bits. Trump has claimed his nonlinear approach to policy is a virtue. Closing deals is what matters in the end, he says, not unbleached allegiance to conviction. But there’s one ideology that he does hold with sincerity and practices with unwavering fervor: misogyny."

And this:
    "Humiliating women by decrying their ugliness is an almost recreational pastime for Trump. When the New York Times columnist Gail Collins described him as a “financially embittered thousandaire,” he sent her a copy of the column with her picture circled. “The Face of a Dog!” he scrawled over her visage. This is the tack he took with Carly Fiorina, when he described her facial appearance as essentially disqualifying her from the presidency. It’s the method he’s used to denounce Cher, Bette Midler, Angelina Jolie, and Rosie O’Donnell—“fat ass,” “slob, “extremely unattractive,” etc.—when they had the temerity to criticize him. The joy he takes in humiliating women is not something he even bothers to disguise. He told the journalist Timothy L. O’Brien, “My favorite part [of the movie Pulp Fiction] is when Sam has his gun out in the diner and he tells the guy to tell his girlfriend to shut up. Tell that bitch to be cool. Say: ‘Bitch be cool.’ I love those lines.” Or as he elegantly summed up his view to New York magazine in the early ’90s, “Women, you have to treat them like shit.”

And this:
    "How will Trump cope with a general-election race against a woman? We’ve seen hints. Describing Hillary Clinton’s 2008 primary loss, he resorted to a crude metaphor—she’d been schlonged by then–Sen. Obama. As always in Trump’s world, sex is power. When Clinton suggested that Trump has “demonstrated a penchant for sexism,” he fired back by invoking the sins of her husband: “She’s got one of the great women-abusers of all time sitting in her house, waiting for her to come home to dinner.”

And this:
    "The former Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III described Trump’s history of assault in his book, The Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump. In 1989, Trump had returned home from a painful scalp-reduction surgery, intended to remove a bald spot. His ex-wife Ivana had suggested the doctor—and he blamed her for his suffering. He held her arms and began pulling hair from her scalp, then tore off her clothes. Hurt writes: “Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified … It is a violent assault. According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’ ”

Really, people?  You want this repugnant pig to be President of the United States?  What is WRONG with those who would cast a vote for such a person to hold the highest office in our land, and perhaps the world?  If you are stumping for this sick man, please do some soul searching.  If you are considering voting for this disgusting human being, please examine your psyche.

1. Credence2 profile image79
      Credence2posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Geez, what a brute!!

The latest is the 'wives war'. Trump accuses the Cruz campaign of dirty tricks, as nude photos of Mr. Trump's current 'trophy wife' was made public. "If you don't like this as your First Lady, maybe you ought to cast your ballot for Ted Cruz"

Misogyny on steroids, now these so called presidential candidates are comparing each others wives based on superficial criteria. To think that leaders of the free world use their spouses and women in general in such a way is an insult to the office. I guess Trump is going to say the Ms. Cruz 'wears army shoes' in retort to the attack on his 'centerfold bride'.

This is presidential????

1. profile image0
        PrettyPantherposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I am so disgusted that people are okay with this behavior.  What else will people tolerate, if Trump becomes President?  Trump has not hidden who he is.  His behavior since becoming a candidate is consistent with his past behavior, and there is no reason to believe he would be any different as POTUS.

Wake up, people!

1. Alternative Prime profile image57
          Alternative Primeposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The individuals you're appealing to will NEVER "Wake Up" because those are the same individuals who STILL Believe President Obama, one of the Greatest LEADERS in American History, is a Muslim BORN in Kenya ~ sad ~ Yup, believe it or NOT these morons still believe this FOX "Fake" News NONSENE ~ So needless to say, they are WAY TOO Far GONE to be Saved ~

The GOOD News is that "Drumpf" Trump supporters represent a SMALL Sliver of Total VOTERs ~ Anyway, they will NEVER let this Mentally Un-Sound individual NEAR OUR Nuke Button" ~ That would be GROSS Negligence ~

P.S. ~ Current Numbers ~ Approximately 80% of Hispanics have an UNFAVORABLE View of Drumpfy Trump for obvious reasons and approximately 70% of Women feel the same with those numbers Worsening for Trump in the coming months if of course he miraculously manages to stay out of PRISON from the MOUNTAIN of Fraud Law Suits filed against him ~ sad

2. IslandBites profile image88
      IslandBitesposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You forgot Megyn Kelly and Heidi Klum.

1. profile image0

Yes, those are recent examples showing that he has not changed, and has been consistently misogynistic over the years.  I see some otherwise intelligent people on these forums are willing to vote for him.  I know some in real life who would punch the lights out of a guy who said any of these things to their wives, sisters, or daughters, but are willing to vote for this hateful moron.  I don't get it.

2. mrpopo profile image71
    mrpopoposted 8 years ago

One of the reasons Trump is doing so well is because of these tenuous accusations. People are getting tired of being silenced, shamed or fired on accusations of racism, sexism, misogyny, xenophobia etc. at best for starting conversations about taboo subjects or holding views contrary to the socially acceptable norm, at worst for wearing the wrong shirt or saying a self-deprecating joke. These isms have been thrown about like candy for so long that these words have lost much of their power and people are beginning to look at these accusations with more scrutiny. If the accusation falls flat, it's more likely people's sympathies will go toward the accused. Case in point - Tuck Frump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW- … =TuckFrump

On that note, calling individuals demeaning names due to personal feuds is not misogyny - or misandry for that matter, as he does that to men too.

His ex-wife retracted the statements about rape: http://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump-ex- … ns-2027626

1. colorfulone profile image78
      colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Most of the public does not get their cultural guidance from ABC, NBC, Fox, CNN... They get it from the sit-coms, the dramas, the late-night comadi show. That's where the real indoctrination is going on to the general pubic.  With young people its going on even more hardcore in the government run schools and colleges.  As hardcore as that all is, its nothing compared to primary and secondary learning.

Trump / Carson

2. Alternative Prime profile image57

Mentally Unstable "Hair PLUGz" Trump is doing well among those whom everyone expected him to do well with, the "Birthers, BIGOTs & Racists" of the Extreme RIGHT Wing all of which Donald is in Lock Step with ~ So DUMB they STILL believe President Obama is a Muslim Born in Kenya so it's NOT that difficult to CON them, however they are a very small Minority of Americans ~

There are a few ways out for this Embarrassment to the United States ~ He either ends Up in Prison which is very possible considering his Egregiously Unethical, Immoral, & Unlawful Business DEALINGs & Practices that we know about, how many more to be DISCOVERED is anyones guess ~ This "Drumpf" makes Bernie Madoff look like Abe Lincoln

Or, delegates slowly begin to explore his past and eagerly SHIFT Away from him which appears to be happening as we speak ~ Other scenarios are self explanitory ~

They will NEVER allow this Disturbed Individual to get within 100 Miles of OUR "Nuke Arsenal" ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

1. Live to Learn profile image60
        Live to Learnposted 8 years agoin reply to this

In prison? Wouldn't that be a hoot of he gets the nomination and the far left get their wish and Hillary gets the nomination and the far right gets their wish to see her in prison.

1. wilderness profile image95
          wildernessposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Or that they both find themselves behind bars come abut September.  The oath administered in a jail cell, whereupon the new president pardons him(her) self so as to move into the White House?

Or congress immediately impeaches both the President and Vice President (for consorting with a jailbird), and we get Paul Ryan?

Or some unknown independent gets 25 votes nationwide and wins by default?

The possibilities are endless! lol

2. Alternative Prime profile image57

In REALITY, there is ZERO Comparison between Hillary Clinton & "Hair PLUGz" Trump ~ CON-Man Trump has FRAUD Law Suits PENDING with Plaintifs by the THOUSAND's waiting to String Up this 2-Bit Swindler once found Guilty ~ That's just the begining ~ His Campaign Manager has Criminal Charges Filed Against Him, Trump himself might soon be Charged with "Inciting a RIOT" if his past is any indication of the future ~ The list of Criminal Activity alleged by "WE the People" is nearly Infinite ~

Trying to DRAG Hillary down in the SEWER with Trump because of E-Mails Classified "AFTER the FACT" is a Ridiculous "Exercise in Futility" for anyone including FOX "Fake" Newz ~ Just explore Trumps shady HISTORY to discover the Truth ~

Just a tiny fraction of what Trump is involved with ~ sadsad ~ SORRY, but just the FACTs ~ Maybe CONservatives should have ran Bernie Madoff, at least he's Normal Looking with REAL Hair, what little there is left of it ~

http://www.vox.com/2016/3/1/11141692/tr … ud-lawsuit

And Clinton has 350 million plaintiffs, represented by the US government, waiting to see if she's to be punished for her own violations.  Your point?  That she will escape because of her political power and pressure while that same political machine will take down Trump?  You're probably right - politicians seldom pay for their crimes.

Charges Against Hillary? Classified E-Mails "After the FACT"? I hope that's NOT your POINT? ~ That's FOX "Fake" Newziz' ANGLE which is a Ridiculous one ~

FAKE / Fraudulent Republican Led Benghazi Congressional Committees which WASTED Millions of OUR Tax Dollars? ~ The ONLY individual who found himself in "DEEP" after that CONservtaive SHAM was the LEADER himself, Republican Trey GOWDY who is NOW Being Sued ~ Talk about an Attempted Political HACK-Job that Back-Fired on Republicans ~ sad

Keep trying to COMPARE CON-Man Trump with Hillary, it's a FAILED Exercise and keep supporting a SWINDLER like the "DONALD" who willfully De-Frauds Our Senior Citizens, the LORD will Judge him in due time ~ smile

Crimes are always found "after the fact".  Or do you think the FBI has a crystal ball they should have consulted 10 years ago?

GOOD Luck with that one wilderness ~ smile  ~ Hillary is Guilty of having a SERVER in her House & Corresponding via E-Mail and that's it , but carry on with FOX "Fake" Newz to try and DESPERATLY MANUFACTURE some secret little CRIME ~ smile

If that's what you think about Hillary who has committed ZERO Crimes, I can just imagine how you REALLY feel about "Drumpf" Trump, I know you won't admit it here but I can just imagine ~ smile

That IS a crime, when it is government business.  That's kind of the point, you know - that she committed a crime.

2. Live to Learn profile image60

Criminal activity, if it is such,in line with his line of work. A politician would not commit the same crimes as a businessman but a crime is a crime. A less than savory past is a less than savory past.  Apples and oranges are all fruit.

2. mrpopo profile image71
        mrpopoposted 8 years agoin reply to this

While you're here, do you mind telling me why you didn't find it surprising that Belgium was attacked? What is causing these attacks? If you don't answer I'm going to assume you actually were surprised or you're afraid of speaking the truth on this issue. That's true of most of your politicians, with one notable exception.

3. Live to Learn profile image60
    Live to Learnposted 8 years ago

The guy is  a pig. An ill mannered brute. A sorry excuse for humanity.

What does that tell us about American politics when a piece of work like this is leading the polls? That even this is better to a large portion of the population than the scumbags running our country.

We will have a choice if he wins the nomination. Suffer four years of embarrassment by electing such  an ugly man (inside and out) in an attempt to send an incredibly strong message to our elected officials and possibly right the course of a government gone so corrupt that no elected official has clean hands. Take a chance on an ill mannered cretin who just may have a better understanding of fiscal responsibility than all of the politicians who are also running for office; combined. Accept a guy who may be a laughing stock on some levels, but one who appears to think the welfare of our society needs to take precedent for a while; over the desires and possible needs of those outside of our country.

For all of his faults (and, as a woman I find them deplorable since many of them are targeting my sex) I can see faults in the candidates running for the opposite party, and within his own, which outweigh his; as they effect the entirety of the population of America. I can bite my cheek and shake my head at his pathetically shallow personality if he can follow through with a few things I think will be in the best interest of all citizens.

Will it be an incredible gamble on our part? Definitely. But, we've gambled on others who have run for president. We've been disappointed by broken promises and dashed dreams by many a politician. For all of his obvious faults we can all agree on the fact that he isn't a politician. That, in and of itself, appears to be what has allowed this guy to last so long. What allows his faults to be a non issue to his supporters. I suppose an unapologetic dirt bag does trump a sneaky, conniving politician.

I know that what you say is true. And he wouldn't be my first, second, third or fourth choice to offer up as a candidate. But, I wouldn't have suggested any of the others seeking the office were fit to lead this country. Trump may be unpresidential and some aspects of the short run might look bleak but what appear to be the other choices would simply be a continuance of a long run I've been sick of for a very long time.

1. profile image0

Sorry, but I am shaking my head at this rationalization.  You're smarter than that.  You're better than that.  This deluded notion that Trump is any less corruptible, any less opportunistic, or any less part of the establishment than other candidates is made up out of thin air.  There is NO evidence to support it.  He is a rich bastard buying his way to the presidency, and using the entertainment media and angry voters as his marketing tools.

I would have to agree with you that is a definite possibility. More than likely a probability. But, the other candidates are already a definite. I can understand the Trump phenomenon. I'm simply sad that we have arrived at this juncture.

4. profile image0
    JG Hemlockposted 8 years ago

I like him. He is not politically correct and even if he vomits truth, at least it is truth. People are terrified that he will win. I don't even think there will be an election. USA will have great problems and an election will not take place. I think O will have to stay in another term. History breaker.

Trump "VOMITs" many things, such as LIES, Racism, Bigotry, NONSENSE, Irrational Rhetoric, Hate, Derogatory comments about Women, Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, Muslims, American WORKERs etc, but the "Truth" is certainly NOT one of them ~

The GLOBAL Population is indeed "Terrified" that Mentally Disturbed "Drumpf" Trump will get his hands on the "Nuke BUTTON", that's WHY they will NEVER let that happen ~

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
      Kathryn L Hillposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I am wondering about that possibility too. If the GOP does not stand behind the frontrunner…
        If Hilary is ..
      If   if … if….

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
        Castlepalomaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Our owner will make the selection, stop pretending it's a real election. My flawless dream detector seem to be interrupted by the owmers matrix system, yet a 3rd world war is stepping up.

2. colorfulone profile image78
        colorfuloneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The media isn't spending much time reporting on how well the top GOP leaders are feeling toward Trump  and bringing the Republican party together.  Things are sounding good with Paul Ryan and many on the Hill.  They are coming to their senses.  Its a phenomenon!

Islamic terrorists, corrupt politicians, thugs, illegal aliens, and able-bodied welfare bums aren't too happy though.  Oh well!   

Hillary is toast!  (Bernie, too)

5. profile image0
    JG Hemlockposted 8 years ago

People take his words out of context and call Trump a racist. He is just not politically correct nor should we be. He spoke the truth. In World War 2 there were internment camps for the Japanese because we could not keep an eye on who was good and who was plotting wickededness. So was this a racist thing to do. So this is nothing new. People go to jail if they come into another country illegally. People are tremendously frightened by Trump. As well as the Elite. He can't be bought, as most of the politicians are already bought. Usually those that hate Trump are the illegals, those that are getting a free ride by the G. He is not a racist, nor a hater of women, he does not hate blacks, latinos, asians or Muslims. I guess we will have to wait until ISIS comes in full force and starts killing multitudes of people on our soil before people wake up to the truth. Do I hate Muslims? No. I hate wickedness.

I don't hate anyone, yet tolerate people like Trump. Trump said- I assume some Mexicans are not rapest and murderer. How racist can you get.

Trump said he will be harder on ISIS than anyone. Zionists Amercan are ISIS and own 80% of Israel, ever wonder why US and Israel do not get invaded.

The 9/11 hit planes had 15 Saudi's and no Iraqis terroist (no clues yet).  Saudi trains ISIS and American stolden tax payers money fund them. Most of the world already knows who the leading terroist nation is. The ones who worked with or were friends with Bin ladin, Saddam, Al gueda ,Taliban, Kadaffi and so on until they turn against each other. US finger prints are all over everything. They are on the run and afraid of us. It's only a matter of time we got them, by prison or by World War Three,  I hope we wake up and do the lock down..

Ever wonder why the countries that now surround Israel's are being attacked. Look up the Israel project.

Then Trump want to rip up Canada's trade deal. Cut off China trade deals. Build a high wall on the Rio Grand. Pope told Trump he is not a Christain when he builds wall. From working for Trump in Trump World Casino and traveling 95 countries.  I would say he is the most rasist man I' be ever meet.

His Republican, the Democrats and Media can't stand him ( That part would be his up side)

Castlepaloma,

'Trump as the most racist man you have ever met'

You worked for Trump Inc.? I would be very interested in hearing your account of what is was like to be employed in 'his empire' and how your experiences contributed to your findings that he is a racist?

From sculpting a few displays in Casinos in Niagara falls. I got a call to build a perminate sandcastle at Trump World. I don"t know if they changed their name and don't care, it's demolish now anyways. I can"t say much about all the sueing, bankrupcy and harmful threats that gose on. I have already had great damage to my business just for asking guestions about Casino"s in general. Some of the Mafia do not need to breck legs. They get the Government to do their dirty work.

Trump visited Trump World alot and I can spot a megomanica (this metal illness is deeply racist) I know because I married one and got rid of her fast. So, I did not want to get close. Did work with some blacks that worked with Trump and can not repeat to you what they told me. That is how a secret society works through threats and fears.

Can you disclose anything, even if your comments would be more generic than less? I certainly do not want to touch any sensitive nerves.

I mean he says that he is the least racist person that he knows, humility is not a strong suit with the man.

Megalomanic like Trump. When you just get over one scam, your are on to the next. People forget the last 2 face scam along with threats of sueing, he may commits to.

I have dated more women of colour- yellow brown black than whites. I recognize rasist slang that Trump uses on the job site. In Canada Trump would be fired from a job for his rasist comments. UK has 570,000 signed petitions to ban Trump from the UK for stating he would ban Muslims. One MP in Scotland wants to ban all Donald Trumps (Trump's, homeland).

GW Bush was voted in office by a lot white interior hick's, rednecks and hillbillies. No nonwhite minority voted for Bush. For Ronald Death, he said, no matter if people are talking bad about you or good about you as long as they are talking about. If Trump does everything he says, you will have the most dangerous destructive American in history.

I vote no to lesser evils too, overall, why vote for giving them more and for them giving us less on every election since 1970. It is not an election anyway it a selection from ultimate God boss bankers. All vote are unfair and worthless. Now taking down the bankers is worth it, in order to reset into a spiritual age. Because increasing an unhealthy feared age of extreme suffering is lethal for the human race.
                Forget the love of money race to nowhere.

I am concerned about Trump's outrageous rhetoric being more than his conservative supporters say, just political posturing. He has shown himself through any number of perspectives to be just a coarse brawler and brute, despite his obscene wealth.

Americans think Trump is free from being bought off by corperationism and he will work for the US people. He is a cooperation of 8 billion and scamming many. Does anyone really think he can hold out to the Rothchilds 100 to 500 trillion dollars.

2. profile image0

People take his words out of context and call Trump a racist. He is just not politically correct nor should we be. He spoke the truth. Please give specific examples where his words were taken out of context.

In World War 2 there were internment camps for the Japanese because we could not keep an eye on who was good and who was plotting wickededness. So was this a racist thing to do. Yes, it was a racist thing to do.

He can't be bought, as most of the politicians are already bought. What evidence do you have that he can't be bought?  Rich people can be bought just as easily as anyone else.  It is illogical to assume that he cannot be bought just because he already has a lot of money.  In fact, evidence exists that rich people are more corruptible than the poor or middle class..

Usually those that hate Trump are the illegals, those that are getting a free ride by the G. Over 70% of women have a negative view of Donal Trump.  Are all of them illegals or getting a free ride by the G?  NO.

3. Credence2 profile image79

I can't believe that you could justify internment camps for American citizens of Japanese ancestery during WW II? This was a gross violation of civil rights for a targeted group of people that was justified only thru racism. Donald Trump, after 75 years just as well say that he is still in favor of lynching and that it was justified??? This is not politically correct, but is something else quite ominous, I think...

1. profile image0

This is an example of the problem.  He, and other Trump supporters truly do not believe it is racist to subject an entire group of Americans, based solely on their race or religion, to  unconstitutional measures.  They are willing to dismiss their supposed reverence of the constitution because they are afraid.  Their cowardice trumps their supposed love of American values and American laws.  They support a man who wants to torture family members of terrorists.  They are willing to behave like the terrorists because they are cowards who will forfeit their values in favor of perceived safety.

Well, Panther, I am just amazed that so many people have no problem accomodating blatantly racist ideas, that, officially, even the United States Government made apology. Now, Trump's Storm Troopers acquiesce in racist thought and opinion, next they will be participants.

I want to call them out and say that they, rather than herald the Constitution wanting all to adhere to it so closely,  are merely engaging in a smoke screen with a smorgasbord attitude that must leave the Constitution ripped into tatters. It is not about Democracy, but maintenance of privilege and power. If this is what Trump's underlying theme is, then it is imperative that he not win the general election, although I hope that he is the GOP nominee, to see how he is going to navigate with all the high negatives.

1. profile image0

There is a part of me that hopes he wins the GOP nomination, because he is the culmination of everything that party has nurtured since they started with the southern strategy in the 60s.  They deserve to have a true representative of the crazy, bigoted Republican base they have courted for years to finally lead the charge.

However, I'm not sure Hillary can beat Trump, and that's scary.  I have no love for Hillary, but at least I can trust she won't start a war over the size of her appendage.  Bernie would beat Trump by a landslide. 

Hold on, Bernie, it's a very long shot, but you still have a chance!

Ms. clinto has high negatives and I worry about her ability to shut Trump down in the general election, as well.

But, I have high hopes for Bernie, that is a BIG 10-4! I am not ready to throw in the towel, not just yet.

4. Aime F profile image70
      Aime Fposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Oh good god, please tell me you're not trying to suggest that was acceptable in any way.

1. profile image0

Oh good god I'm quite certain he is suggesting exactly that.  Why are we surprised?  Trump would do the same thing, and his supporters LOVE him.

6. ptosis profile image68
    ptosisposted 8 years ago

Donald Trump bodyslams, beats and shaves Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania XXIII

Yes the video of Drumpf. Presidential material.

https://youtu.be/MMKFIHRpe7I

Idiocracy (2006) IRL 2016 sad

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12942655.gif

7. Live to Learn profile image60
    Live to Learnposted 8 years ago

So, I hear the other day that Trump said women should face criminal punishment if they seek an abortion if the U.S. makes abortion illegal. I can't decide if he is just an idiot, if he's an idiot who thinks he saying what he thinks people want to hear, or if he is really is a complete butt. Or is he a combination of all three.

1. profile image0

He has since backtracked on that, saying women who have abortions are victims of the doctors who perform them, and the doctors should be punished as criminals.  I think he is a combination of all three of your theories, but in this case I think he was operating predominantly under theory #1, with a sprinkling of theory #2.

Yes, I heard he backtracked. He backtracks a lot. I hope he realizes that, as president, he'd have to actually take the time to think before he opened his mouth.

2. Castlepaloma profile image76

On CNN top ten America worst sin polls. Abortion climbed to second worst sin in America. Some Christian claim abortion is the number one murder in human history

Like we need more unloved people in the world. When many Zionist want to depopulate the earth to a 1/2 billion.

I think the thing that irritates me the most about his initial statement is him. Men who are so misogynistic simply can't rise above that mentality no matter the subject. I suppose we could counter with. "We could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot him, and we wouldn't lose any supporters, okay? It's, like, incredible." (I just copied and pasted what Donald Trump said, speaking at a rally in Sioux Center, Iowa and turned it around to target him so I don't think any Trump supporters should take offense.)

I'm not sure how many Zionists want to depopulate the earth. I love a good conspiracy theory, but I haven't heard that one.

Bill Gates one of many want all energy move to nuke energy. Plus wants the world's population downsize to a 1/2 Billion.

Guess what happens next.

That's interesting, about the population reduction. If true, I wonder if Bill Gates would be willing to be one of the ones eliminated in order to get the population down to that number.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)