:Iceland jailed 26 Bankers: Why American't?

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 8 years ago

Centro banks are on top of the pyramids worldwide Corperationism. Rothschild's may own half of the World's wealth. Greed is the greatest cause of untouchable intractable genocide and theif in all of human history.

Take down the banks and also the Federal Government that will would shrink down their power to where the people are the boss again.

Iceland Brock the impossible code of one of these world's largest criminal organizing. It took one honest bank of 20 women and a federal government made of half the council of women to concur on the greatest defeat of evil in the last century. One gaint leap for women kind.

The is my last thread.
    I must go out and be the first man of mankind to do the impossiable. I do have of a great record of starting natural industries and tearing down wasteful oil companies and other toxic products.

I'll do what ever mean it takes to take down the centro banking system. Trying on hubpages is too slow and not efficient enough, thanks for some good times and a few great thoughts.

What would you do to contribute to avoid further Centro banking abused?

2. lions44 profile image94
    lions44posted 8 years ago

Are you talking about countries' central banks, like the US Federal Reserve? Bank of England?   Do you mean just large investment banks?  Not sure what you're getting at here.

Castlepalomaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yes, US and UK Reserves. The Rothschild own Centro banking systems in almost every country in the world except few countries mainly in the Middle East. No way these people can ever pay back the debt to the Rothschild's in their life time, thats why these greedy banksters may come for your pension next.

Also when a child is born in America he starts with $50'000 in debt. When China goes to collect their money from America, their $US will crash and a revolution will start aways.

3. lions44 profile image94
    lions44posted 8 years ago

I will have to politely disagree with you on the premise.  Much of the Rothschild criticism has its roots in Europe' deep-seated anti-Semitism.  While they may have enormous influence in Europe and throughout the international finance community, they have very little influence in the United States; unless they are doing it through campaign contributions.  Rothschild family members do own investment banks and financial holding companies. But in this day and age, it is very hard for one family to have as much influence as a government.  George Soros might be one of the only individuals left that can truly move the market.  Carl Icahn and maybe 6 others.

The U.S. Federal Reserve is heavily scrutinized by Congress and other groups. Macro Economic factors rule their decisions.  The family did not create mortgage derivatives within the market, which really helped caused the crisis.  While they may have invested in them through their holdings, singling them out is a bit over done.

Our pension crisis is our own fault.  Underfunding and poor analysis are the main culprits. And why would banks have a vested interest in seeing your pension fall short?  That means that much of the mutual fund industry and fixed income market are doing poorly.  We failed to regulate properly, and that is directly the fault of the voters.   Scrutiny starts with the citizens.

One last note:  I would hope you don't leave Hub Pages.  Keep writing.  While I may disagree with you on many things, your writing is still important. Your voice should be heard. We have so many intelligent writers and commenters on HP.  Stay. Keep working at it.

From my experience in Business, I see Corperationism hide behind different names an politicians all the time.  The US Federal Reserves is more owned by privade foreign cooperation.The Rothschild and Rockefella are always at the top of the pyrimid. They convince some politician that the Feberal Reserve is back by gold, more like Drugs and oil.

Politican tell Americans they pay lower taxes than Europeans nations and then much of it gose to the military buget. At the expense of Social service health care, welfare, education and over worked people lacking in benifits. It"s no wonder many European nations are happier because basic needs are met.

Putin is a trader of the New World Order, he booted out the Rothschild. Now Russia and Iceland are happier and richer. This the first of tearing the wall of bankers worldwide.

1. lions44 profile image94
        lions44posted 8 years agoin reply to this

One final question: What about Putin's (and other Russian govt officials') offshore accounts?  i.e. Panama Papers? Never been to Russia, but I got a feeling the standard of living is much better here.   Good luck.

Putin says it's an American plot against him and to throw off Russia.

I have been to Russia twice. One time when USSR was a block system Country, it was a verry sad country. People looked up to America to spend Russia to death in the arm race build up.

Second time a few years ago visited Russia and found it to be free and happy country and US less so.

I wish an aim was happiness as our gross national product.
          Rather than a synthetic One World Order , that is sure to fail.

2. rhamson profile image71
      rhamsonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

"they have very little influence in the United States" referring to the Rothschild banking dynasty is not accurate as Eustace Mullins states in his book "Secrets of the Federal Reserve". The roots to the Federal Reserve where sown by the Rothschilds at the very beginning of the inception of the Fed at the meeting on Jekyll Island at the turn of the 20th Century. You should read the book as it will be an eye opening experience.

As far as the antisemitism you do have a point as they helped to finance Hitler and some insinuate the Fed did to a degree as well.

1. GA Anderson profile image88
        GA Andersonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Your assertions prompted me to take a quick look at those Federal Reserve bank control  allegations. I haven't gone any deeper than the first essay I found, so maybe this read was as inaccurate as it claims Mr. Mullins' allegations were - but, you might want to take a look at it before you settle your opinion concerning Mr. Mullins.

Here is the essay conclusion;
        "It does not appear that the New York Federal Reserve Bank is owned, either directly or indirectly, by foreigners. Neither Mullins nor Kah provided verifiable sources for their allegations, nor did their mysterious sources agree on exactly who owns the New York Federal Reserve Bank. Moreover, their central assumption that control of the New York Federal Reserve is the same as control of the whole System is wrong and demonstrates a lack of understanding of the System's basic organizational structure. The profits of the Federal Reserve System, again contrary to the assertion of Kah and Schauf, are funneled back to the federal government, not to an "international banking elite." If the U.S. central bank is in the grip of a banking conspiracy, then Mullins and Kah have certainly not uncovered it."

And here is the essay:
        Who owns and controls the Federal Reserve, by Dr. Edward Flaherty

GA

My entertainment/art business was shut down because I questions the Government's about my sponsorships of products being the most harmful on the open market. I approach the Government asking for solutions and only received lies or they don't know what they are doing. Since the Government soul job is to protect the people, it's now, my job to do so.

In America and Israel I found the head source of the UNs one world order the money suppliers is the Centro Banking and NATO to force it. They want one race, they one Religion they want our freedom they want our entire lives like Hitler's  dreams.

Being an entertainer I see clearly on how they get into our subconscious brain. They use the more most powerful part to hypnotizes by media. Who controls the media controls the our minds. It's been going strong since 1913. Their are enough people now who know this, and we will change this whitewashing once and for all. All for one and one for all.

It's so sad, the vast majority of hubbers major in minor things like 50 Shades of Grey or pet hamter killed.
            Rather than their own vital existence on the planet.

It"s why I'm leaving here to find groups and individuals who really care about their own daily existence and other.

Any last words before you walk into a Third World War?

4. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 8 years ago

Most amazing new!!!

UN has declares Zionism racist. That breaks down this One world order Hugely.

Zionism is fake Jewish, most Jews are not Zionist. Zionist is a step further than Hilters dreams of white supremacy.

Zionism own Hollywood and media which control the masses minds.

Zionism worldwide Drug cartels, Centro banking like the Rothschild, they control most of everything you do, except my soul.

Zionism may very well be doom I'm s couple of years. For all the programed robots or zombie out there, you can start your dreams again rather than follow their destructive nightmares.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)