Just got adsense accepted

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)
  1. Tarzo1989V profile image64
    Tarzo1989Vposted 7 years ago

Hi guys
    I have just been notified that my Adsense was accepted but am now a little confused as to what I need to do?
    Do I paste any codes?

T

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I'm certain, nearly, that you will indeed need to paste that code somewhere in your hubpages account settings.

But it's been many years since I had to do so, and undoubtedly the way to find that has been changed at least several times.

So anyway, remember how to get into your adsense account. And hopefully someone will explain how to get to where you need to paste the code.

2. NateB11 profile image89
      NateB11posted 7 years agoin reply to this

You have to go to My Account here on HP and go to Earnings and then Settings; there you will find where to activate Adsense; you have to put your Adsense ID in the appropriate space after you click on the "get started" or "configure" (can't remember which one it is) on your Earnings Settings here on HP under Adsense. You find your Adsense ID by going to your Adsense account and it's up in the upper right corner. I'd also advise you to activate your HP Ad Program on the Earnings/Settings page here at HP. It earns better in my experience.

1. NateB11 profile image89
        NateB11posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Oh, forgot: You find your Adsense Publisher ID in the upper right hand corner in your Adsense account and you have to click on your email address up there and a drop down will show up and show you your adsense id.

2. Ramona27 profile image54
    Ramona27posted 7 years ago

Hi There,
                      I got my adsense approved 3 weeks back. I searched through hubpages to see what i would need to do. But still have no idea. However, when i saw my adsense account reports i am already making money. I didn't paste any codes. And i have read that adsense ad gets place by hubpages itself ( we don't have to do it ). But i don't have any confirmation. Even i would like to know if there's anything need to be done from our side for adsense placement. Just curious if i miss some information.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You are absolutely correct that on hubpages.com or any of its other affiliated sites, you don't have to do anything insofar as placing the ads on a page. They do all of that for you.

I wish I could help in answering the question about how to associate hubpages with a new adsense account.

I'm hoping someone with more knowledge than me with how all that works now will appear. When I started doing Hubpages more than six years ago all I remember was that it was very damn hard for me to figure out how to connect HP and adsense.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)