Word is OUT: There Will Be Martial Law in America, Curfew Will Be At 8

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (28 posts)
  1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13065961.jpg
    P.M.

According to news sources, as of today, August 10th, 2016, starting at 7 p.m., there will be an implementation of martial law.  This will strictly be enforced.  Everyone will be checked.  There will be implementation of home monitoring devices to watch & report one's every move.  Police units will become more specialized & have the right to search homes w/o warrants.  There will be more stringent controls instituted for security reasons........

1. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Oh ,Oh  , you've got the dreaded  1984 disease .

1. colorfulone profile image79
        colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13153320.jpg  lol

2. Live to Learn profile image61
    Live to Learnposted 7 years ago

I haven't seen these reports. I'm assuming you haven't either. What's the point here?

gmwilliamsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

This is dark humor, a satire.  So many people post hackneyed conspiracy theories which have been proven to be untrue.  They actually believe the hyperbolic conjectures.  Well, I decided to really have some devilish fun here.   You GOT the message! 
      http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12485214.jpg

1. Live to Learn profile image61
        Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I should have looked at the heading the thread was under. I noticed that as I exited.

I'm surprised the usual political rabble rousers haven't entered to start a testy fray over the truth or falsehood of the statement.

Oh, THEY will come, believe me.
          http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13025143.jpg

3. wilderness profile image93
    wildernessposted 7 years ago

I am preparing, making an army of zombies to fight off the home violators.  The neighbors are complaining a bit as their dogs and children disappear, but they will thank me when the time comes.

4. colorfulone profile image79
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13142492.png
    The History Channel's Version Of Satan Sure Looks A Lot Like Obama

Unfortunately, this thread was moved to the Political and Social Issues Section.  The thread was formerly in the Books, Writing, and Literature Section under the subtopic Dark Humor.  This thread is meant to be a darkly satiric & humorous thread.  The purpose of this thread is to spoof the hyperbolic conjectures that some people are so adept at making w/o analytical thinking.   So have fun w/this thread. 

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13151894.jpg
      This thread is a hoot............This is devilishly delicious............LOVE IT!
      http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13152010.jpg
      THIS isn't funny................Stop this...............I find this to be a grave occurrence if you ask me.............
      http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8821358.jpg
      Oh be a MAN, this thread is funny as  all heck.........................
      http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8390097.jpg
      C'mon now, people know that THIS is a joke, this IS America, after all.................
      http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9113387.jpg
      ANYONE who really believes this..............NEEDS their heads examined.....................GET REAL, Y'ALL.......
      http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/9115217.jpg
      (laughing maniacally)
      http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13025138.jpg
      Oh......BOY...........I'm.........IN!.

5. colorfulone profile image79

Yeah, I was surprised to see the "Dark Humor", in the what was Writing , Literature, Books?    This seems to fit better in Politics and Social Issues.   

Milwaukee, Wisconsin activated the National Guard this past weekend, and they now will be enforcing a 10:00 p.m. curfew after the violence, burning buildings by black rioters in their own community.  Now, that's some dark humor.

"There Will Be Martial Law in America, Curfew Will Be At 8" 

Are you prophetic?

6. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 7 years ago

Infowars is the KING of all conspiracy theories.   I haven't anything more farfetched that the "news" stated on that show.

7. colorfulone profile image79

From AP

"The United States has announced its support for a set of principles that give a green light for U.N. peacekeeping troops and police to use force to protect civilians in armed conflicts.

U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power told a high-level U.N. meeting Wednesday focusing on the responsibility to protect civilians that the United States was “proud” and “humbled” to join 28 other countries that have pledged to abide by the 18 pledges.

U.N. peacekeepers from these 29 countries are now required to act in cases where civilians are in danger."

In other words the US has given foreign troops permission to impose martial law by force on American soil against its citizens.  Very Dark!

U.N. peacekeepers left Rwanda before the 1994 genocide.
    U.N. peacekeepers left Srebrenica before the 1995 massacre.
    (The US pulled out of Iraq leaving civilians defenseless?)

I think a big problem with 'waking people up' is that they want to be entertained rather than educated.  "The word is OUT!"

Look it up!

Its called Obama's Executive Order 13603 of March 16, 2012,
        or "Martial Law".
        https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-of … eparedness

Here's a pretty good article I just read, hadn't seen this one before. 
        There are some better, and lots of great videos on YouTube.
        *   http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-garri … 70819.html

The EO puts the government completely above the law.   

"War is peace. Peace is war." ~  Orwell said in "1984".
        It is a reality!
        Pretty much a conspiracy, not a therapy.  wink

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13155348.jpg

Executive Order 13603   
          Slavery in the USA?
          Alex Jones was right and the X-Files agrees?
          yikes

"Infowars ROCKS!"

Executive Order 13603 Declares de facto Martial Law

“Papers please,” was a phrase that Americans used to utter in sarcastic tones in order to cast a negative light upon the totalitarianism of first Hitler and then later, Stalin. In the present era, Obama has issued a similar edict and your papers have been issued to each and every one of us and those papers say that we are literal slaves to the state. Yes, under Obama’s Executive Order (EO) 13603, all Americans are now slaves to the whim of the state under both emergency and non-emergency conditions. Legal scholars agree, we are under martial law and it is totally unconstitutional and illegal.

According to EO 13603, the President, or the head of any federal agency that he shall designate, can conscript “persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation,” in both “peacetime and times of national emergency.”  I can hear the Obama supporters now as they will write to me and say, “Obama would never do that, you are drinking from the Kool-Aid”.  Well, here it is, you can read it for yourself.

Sec. 502.  Consultants.  The head of each agency otherwise delegated functions under this order is delegated the authority of the President under sections 710(b) and (c) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2160(b), (c), to employ persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation and to employ experts, consultants, or organizations.  The authority delegated by this section may not be redelegated.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/ … o-america/

"to employ persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation"
            There is no other way to say it except to say "SLAVERY"!

Anytime, “peacetime and times of national emergency.”

1. wilderness profile image93
              wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Employment is by choice, not by force.  If they employee wishes to work for free the order allows it, although it is allowed nowhere else in the country.

That is true and I hope it stays that way.  However, there is Executive Order 13603.  So!  Anytime the president decides that he needs you for a job, he can take you and put you to work without pay during "peacetime and times of national emergency".  It makes us the property of the government for legalized slavery. 

We may never see it happen in our life-time, or have knowledge of it.  I shared the information so others can be informed if they wish.  The possibility is real.  I don't want to be like a frog sitting in water set to boil, and I don't believe anyone else does. 

I'm concerned about my / our children and grandchildren.

1. wilderness profile image93
                  wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

"Consultants.  The head of each agency otherwise delegated functions under this order is delegated the authority of the President under sections 710(b) and (c) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2160(b), (c), to employ persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation and to employ experts, consultants, or organizations."

Again, I see reference to unpaid labor.  I do not see reference to unpaid forced labor - just that in this one case a voluntary employee need not be paid (can't say if they can be paid or not).

I see what you are saying.  (but...)

Sec. 601. Secretary of Labor. (a) The Secretary of Labor, in coordination

with the Secretary of Defense and the heads of other agencies, as deemed

appropriate by the Secretary of Labor, shall:

(1) collect and maintain data necessary to make a continuing appraisal

of the Nation’s workforce needs for purposes of national defense;

(2) upon request by the Director of Selective Service, and in coordination

with the Secretary of Defense, assist the Director of Selective Service

in development of policies regulating the induction and deferment of

persons for duty in the armed services;

(3) upon request from the head of an agency with authority under this

order, consult with that agency with respect to: (i) the effect of contemplated

actions on labor demand and utilization; (ii) the relation of

labor demand to materials and facilities requirements; and (iii) such other

matters as will assist in making the exercise of priority and allocations

functions consistent with effective utilization and distribution of labor;

(4) upon request from the head of an agency with authority under this

order: (i) formulate plans, programs, and policies for meeting the labor

requirements of actions to be taken for national defense purposes; and

(ii) estimate training needs to help address national defense requirements

and promote necessary and appropriate training programs

Secretary of Labor, in coordination with the Secretary of Defense and heads of other agencies.  So, it would not be just for a military draft with the Secretary of Labor involved “to employ persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation and to employ experts, consultants, or organizations”.  It is a civilian conscription.

ADDED:  Conscription was used in WWI and WWII.
                    “peacetime and times of national emergency.”

2. GA Anderson profile image88
              GA Andersonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Colorfulone, once again you have prompted a deeper view of a topic that expands my knowledge.

However, (and also "once again"), an inspection of your provided explanations and declarations seem to differ from the available documented facts and perspectives available to the rest of us.

For one, your provided statement uses the word "conscript," which of course implies a forced action, but that term is not used in any of the pertinent documents. ie. Defense Production Act of 1950, Pres. Obama's Executive Order 13603. Instead these documents use the term "employ," which is much different from "conscript."

Since there are federal restrictions and guidelines regarding the official use of outside,(non-government employees), consultants and experts, it appears the authority to bypass the red tape required to address those restrictions in times of national defense emergencies seems logical to me.

Wouldn't you want our nation's best and brightest available, (on a volunteer basis, as the NDER groups are), to our national defense related agencies in times of defense needs?

Does the fact that the actual term is "employ" and not "conscript" make any difference to your perspective of the statement you posted?

Would it make a difference if you knew that our government already has “persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation,” in the form of National Defense Executive Reserve (NDER) groups in almost all of our national defense related agencies? And that the authority of the EO is to authorize such agencies to use them as deemed necessary?

Would it affect your perspective to know that Pres. Obama's EO 13603 is following a protocol of previous presidents as far back as Trueman? Does it matter to your opinion that the primary purpose of EO 13603 was to update the list of primary response agencies by replacing FEMA with Homeland Security?

Does it bother you to know that had you taken the time to read the executive order yourself - you would also have discovered these discrepancies in your infowars cut-and-paste?

GA

8. Dean Traylor profile image94
    Dean Traylorposted 7 years ago

This reminds me of something i do.I have a prompt for a writing project, in which my student are informed that their city has imposed a curfew for teens. The students are told this is fiction, but they instructed to write a fictional business letter to Mayor Birkenstock to either support or complain about this. Too many times Ive had to tell the students this is not real...it's just a writing prompt. Well, those students had an excuse...the two adults here taking this seriously, don't.

1. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I hope you know I was being sarcastic. I have previously posted about the many dire predictions made by Alex Jones that have not come to pass.

1. Dean Traylor profile image94
        Dean Traylorposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I wasn't referring to you...two others who seem to work in unison throughout forums, spreading conspiracy theories all over the place.

2. gmwilliams profile image84

Alex Jones is pure entertainment.   It is so farfetched- especially Bohemian Grove.  Now, that is priceless..........

9. colorfulone profile image79

"Would it affect your perspective to know that Pres. Obama's EO 13603 is following a protocol of previous presidents as far back as Trueman?"

You answered it right there in a question, GA.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)