Google Adsense Disapproved due to "Difficult Site Navigation"

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)
  1. Kim Maravich profile image90
    Kim Maravichposted 7 years ago

Could someone please help me?
    I keep getting disapproved for various reasons.  This time, it says:

Difficult site navigation: During our review of your website, we found your site difficult to navigate. Potential navigation issues include: redirects, pages behind a login or restricted access, broken links, excessive pop-ups, dialers, and pages under construction or not yet launched.

Could you please look at my articles and tell me what I'm doing wrong?  Is it because I link to too many other sites in the body of my articles or in my references sections at the bottom of my articles?  Should I not use active links?  I don't know what to do!  Thank you!

http://hubpages.com/@kimmaravich

1. Sherry Hewins profile image92
      Sherry Hewinsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I only looked at the coconut oil one. It does have a ton of links. It's OK to use a couple of links, but you'd probably be better off to just put them at the end of the article instead of doing text links, and hold it down to the most relevant two or three.

Kim Maravichposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much!

1. Marisa Wright profile image84
          Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Kim, Sherry knows her stuff but I think on this occasion, she's wrong.

The fact that article has already been moved to Caloribee means that HubPages has already approved it the way it is.  They're very strict about links so if they think they're OK as they are, they're OK.

2. Will Apse profile image87
      Will Apseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Adsense might have encountered some rogue ads or perhaps the HP server was down.

I did see one non-working link on your vitamin K2 page:

http://com/articles/vitamin-K2-is-more-important-in-the-fight-against-osteoporosis-than-ca/page-2

Obviously a typo.

Thank you!

2. Marisa Wright profile image84
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

You only have 10 Hubs, that's barely enough to apply with.   HubPages says to wait until you have at least 10 Featured Hubs before you apply, and most people would advise 15.

It is unusual to have such a high number of links in a Hub - but health Hubs like your coconut one are an exception, since you do need to link to the studies concerned.

I suspect the problem is the fact that you've already had some Hubs transferred to Caloribee and HealDove (congrats BTW).

This is a new problem now that HubPages has the niche sites.   To get approved for Adsense you need to have 10 Hubs on one site, and you've got 10 Hubs spread across three sites, with redirects between them. That may be what the Adsense robots are seeing and what they don't like.

I'm not sure how to fix it because, if memory serves me right, once you've applied with a particular site, you can't change the site.  So you may need to wait until you have 10 Hubs on HubPages (main site) before you apply again.   Trouble is, because you're writing well, you've got a good chance of finding your new Hubs going straight to the new sites all the time!!

Your response is so very helpful! Thank you for taking time to look at my articles and to get back to me. I truly appreciate your help!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)