Obama Working to Overthrow Trump

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (15 posts)
  1. Sychophantastic profile image85
    Sychophantasticposted 7 years ago

Trump is working hard to rid his government of Obama officials who are responsible for all the leaking. But why are these Obama officials leaking all this information? Do they just hate Trump or is there something more nefarious going on? I think I have the answer. Obama is planning to overthrow Trump and take over. We can't let this happen.

Read about it here:

http://undergroundnewsreport.com/the-tr … hing-grip/

1. Paul Wingert profile image60
      Paul Wingertposted 7 years agoin reply to this

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13442812_f248.jpg

2. PhoenixV profile image63
      PhoenixVposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Obama is not competent enough to overthrow a baseball much more Trump. On obamas watch democracy was hacked as well as losing the War of Benghazi Videos on the Battlefield of Youtube.

3. Quilligrapher profile image73
      Quilligrapherposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Dear Mr. Sychophantastic:
      If you follow the link in your post to your fake news article and then scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will find this statement about this website:Underground News Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within Undergroundnewsreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction."
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6919429.jpg

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

And yet 80% of the comments on that article also seem to believe it is at least intended to be factual. lol

2. Sychophantastic profile image85
        Sychophantasticposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Sir,

I do not care to follow your link. It's undoubtedly fake news. What I know is that Underground News Report is a highly respected site with over one million users. Your post implies that all of the people who support that site have been duped somehow or are not smart enough to know the truth, yet many of the site's articles have been shared and republished on other highly respected news sites. And since you obviously cannot tell a man from a woman, I'm not sure anyone should believe you anyway.

1. Quilligrapher profile image73

Dear Sir or Madam as the case may be:

I am truly sorry that you are not only confused by my post but also by the veracity of the content found on the Underground News Report website.

You might read my post once again. It suggested that “you follow the link in YOUR post to YOUR fake news article and THEN scroll down to the bottom of the page." There you will find the statement by the website’s founder that I quoted in my prior post.

I would also like to respectfully suggest that when you go to this website again be sure to read the article “BREAKING: Satire Makes Fools of Gullible Trump Supporters” also written by the site’s founder.

I hope you have a pleasant evening. 

1. GA Anderson profile image88
            GA Andersonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hello again Quill, to hell with all the Dear Sirs, (and Madams), and the facades of gentlemanly politeness, I am glad to see you in the forums again.

Years ago, (or at least it feels that long), you stated no one was interested in your opinions - just your fact checking, and I rebutted that that at least I did.  I standby that declaration.  It's good to see you back in the forums.

GA

Thank you, Mr. Anderson. :^)

Opinions remain unreliable if they can't be supported by facts. You need facts to convert opinions into knowledge.

It feels good to be back, Gus. Great to hear from you!

2. wilderness profile image95

I don't know, Quill - I read her second post, the one you're replying to, as being written in exactly the same vein that the link article was.  It looks as you were sucked in the same way that 80% of the commenters were in that link!

Thanks for the warning, Wilderness. You are indeed correct!
              I didn’t know at the time that I was responding to a trolling sock-puppet but I do now.

I appreciate your input. Nice to hear from you too.   

1. wilderness profile image95

Oh, don't know that she's a sock puppet, either - just trying to continue the style of the link, and it didn't go over well.  Her post in another thread (responding to your same information) does the same thing, if you haven't seen it.

Hi Wilderness.
                  Well, I now know she used two different accounts to post opposing viewpoints in a thread that she started herself. roll

2. cheaptrick profile image74
    cheaptrickposted 7 years ago

There's so much political BS floating around these days it's impossible to tell what's true and what's not...The 'Inmates' are running the Asylum...that much is self evident...
    Well,back to the bunker I go lol...

3. Live to Learn profile image61
    Live to Learnposted 7 years ago

Well sure. All those guillotines and coffins cost the tax payer a lot of money. Of course he needs to get back in. He never got to use them. roll

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)