It's time for a Special Investigation OF THE Special Investigation ?

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (18 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Jees ,........ This  Trump obstructionism from the left couldn't show  more ignorance of origin than the naked moral corruption OF the  actual investigators ? From Mueller to his hired , high payed  minions  of Clinton ,Obama donors  to Comey himself.  Time for the charades  to begin ?

Actually , Trump  , just "Executive Order" them right out of the entire investigation !

1. Live to Learn profile image60
      Live to Learnposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I sure hope Trump doesn't take your advice on this issue. Boy, would that put him into a pickle.

2. colorfulone profile image78
      colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hillary Clinton Told FBI's Mueller To Deliver Uranium To Russians In 2009 "Secret Plane-Side Tarmac Meeting"
      http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-1 … ne-side-ta

I had read about this before but as the story goes, it has come to the forefront again.  There's something about all the agains cycling, again.  That's good!

3. ptosis profile image67
      ptosisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

How would that be a good idea? So far unable to fire his way out of a pickle like a reality show. How many turtles are stacked on top of each other?

If want to end the queries then investigating the investigation would further distract. Is that really how you are able to get the thing you want?

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

How about this , NO EVIDENCE ,     would that constitute anything but a ideologically generated witch hunt ?   All it amounts to is an attempt to  FIND evidence of anything , anything at all . Got any unpaid parking tickets Donald ?

Trump should probably just stand up and say " I may have broke a law but I had no   INTENT   !" per Hilary investigation .

End of investigation !

1. ptosis profile image67

Mmmmmmmmmmm that's the very definition of investigation.  You should welcome it in order to exonerate and remove all doubts of innocence.

1. profile image0

You mean , like a Fishing Trip ?

Well, yeah, in Trump's case that would be true since Donnie Darko is alway taking the bait & tweeting himself deeper into the Tidy-Bowl Whirlpool. ! buhahaha !  Trump twitters like the blue whale challenge.

No, seriously, folks:
              Russians attempted to influence 2016 but nobody is saying that any illegal influence resulted in order to maintain the illusion of having  a legit election and a legit gov't.

Comey says that domestic influence via dirty tricks has always been true in politics. So I guess according to Comey, it is OK for the Mercers to use a Canadian data scraper via Facebook info to launch a personal social-political experiment onto the human race without informed consent.

Several former colleagues of Mercer’s said that his views are akin to Objectivism, the philosophy of Ayn Rand. Magerman said, “Bob believes that human beings have no inherent value other than how much money they make."

Cambridge Analytica’s parent company is SCL Group, lists Dmitry Firtash as a board member.  Austria had arrested the Ukrainian businessman Firtash at the request of the United States which had been investigating him since 2006.

Documents are emerging that implicate Ukrainian oligarch and Poroshenko partner Dmitry Firtash in trying to bribe US Justice Department officials, including FBI Director James Comey into declining prosecution of his person and Arseny Yatsenyuk on corruption charges in the United States. This could be the reason why Special Counsel Mueller hired a DoJ attorney w/experience prosecuting money laundering & East European organized crime.

Robert Mercer: The Billionaire Behind Donald Trump |
              Did Cambridge Analytica influence the Brexit vote and the US election?
              Robert Mercer & the Dark Money Behind Trump
              Populism Is A Right-Wing Lie Fronting A Dark Future

How important was Mercer to Trump being elected president? He supported U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, before throwing his support to Trump. “All I can take away is that they just want to be power players,” said a former Breitbart  staffer,  “I don’t know what their principles are. I don’t know how you switch from Ted Cruz to Donald Trump so quickly.”

http://www.bluedotdaily.com/trumprussia … -imagined/

http://i.imgur.com/dnEf8wa.jpg?1
              https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6NTSoE_1taQ/WAy1R8aXKYI/AAAAAAAAImo/vi0rJqWbJmcqY7y_GKWNq25Z7kqQMDaEACLcB/s400/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-10-23%2Bat%2B9.03.38%2BAM.png

1. profile image0

Oh no ,  CONSPIRACY THEORIST'S  are breeding and  they are now calling  themselves , the media !

How the left creates so much conspiracy out of Trump and ignores[d] the entire Obama Legacy , is beyond understanding .

How RWNJs selective attention and denying reality to justify self important prejudical narrowmindess is quite unbelievable.

Hard not to suspect willfull ignorance as trolling who admitted to listening to Breitbart - which in itself is a conspiracist theorist propaganda outlet.

1. profile image0

Obviously you haven't listened , Nothing new there though ,    They are the only balance out there , I dare you to listen to David Webb , no don't listen  it would embarrass you or your friends , google him .?

2. colorfulone profile image78
    colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

As President, Trump would have the authority to do just that.  Might as well get to the truth though.  I want to see Lynch interrogated under oath and several others.

3. profile image0

FBI , Special Council Investigation to date ;
    Facts .

One , The Russian hacking   in the elections began with attacking the DNC incompetence.
    Two,  it continued and thrived with internally driven DNC leaking
    Three , Obama -Clinton stop it ?  They THOUGHT it would help  more than hurt.
    Four , NSA offered DNC help , DECLINED  for privacy protections .
    Five , There has not been a RNC , Trump connection to Russian  election interference whatsoever .
    Six , All Russian interference has not effected one actual vote or voting machine

No matter how the left  spins it .

That's a good post. but really, "All Russian interference has not effected one actual vote or voting machine " - That's a broad statement which again appears to be emanating omnipresence from your viewpoint. Each individual voter's mindset has not as of yet been uploaded to 'the cloud' aka The Matrix.

Regarding the DNC email leak, that the Russians did, that certainly hacked the minds of voters. Russia-linked social media bots played a big role in online conversation about the election.  For all I know you could be a Russian bot, and all this time I was talking to nobody.

All of us are the target for disinformation. The use of social media bots to spread fake news was part of a larger disinformation campaign to help Trump get elected.  You are either a bot or the result of right-wing media network anchored around Breitbart developed as a distinct and insulated media system, using social media as a backbone to transmit a hyper-partisan perspective to the world. - https://www.cjr.org/analysis/breitbart- … -study.php

Although a very important point is Disclosure of embarrassing information should not be confused with disinformation. I.E. Podesta, and the DNC screwing of Bernie. I have no love for the DNC so I get pissed off when you insult me as if I were. I'm a progressive, not a liberal. When I call you a RWNJ it is in retaliation.

You have admitted freely  that you listen to  Breitbart, so as a product of indoctrination,  you distrust all other information.  It has been drilled into your mind  - or you are a program.

Programmed or a program doesn't make much difference to me.

https://cdn.cjr.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Facebook-Image-1-800x527.jpg

2. ptosis profile image67

This is not a left, right, up, down thing. Not talking quantum physics here. Not talking opinion. Just the facts Ma'am.

#1  Establish personal contact: Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort & Carter Page — and using them as a means to further Russia's foreign-policy goals.

#2 Hacking DNC and the give info to WikiLeaks, which leaked in batches throughout the second half of 2016.

#3 Amplify the propaganda value of the leaked emails with a disinformation campaign waged predominantly on Facebook and Twitter, in an effort to use automated bots to spread fake news and pro-Trump agitprop.

#4 Breached US voting systems in as many as 39 states, steal registration data that can be used to target and manipulate voters in future elections.

4. profile image0

Back to your #'s
    One -you forgot -Russians buying  the Clinton's  , Podesta , Uranium One
    Two-The Russian DNC "hacking " was really  DNC leaking
    Three- That was a DNC conspiracy and where was all done under Obama oversight  ?
    Four -Fact -To Date No voting tallies were affected, but what country outside doesn]t wish or opine to sway out elections ?

Careful , You're  usually fairly  fair Ptosis , but you're falling for leftist conspiracies --fact dodging , where was the Obama administration oversight of our elections actual integrity   ,under his watch  He allowed the DNC  fiasco , the election collusion  with outside influences  of the DNC , the media collusion's with DNC cheating ,   he also allowed the Clinton  State dept.  being "bought " by the Russians ,the  Saudi's ,  and every other Clinton Foundation payee .

Back to your #'s
      {What about-ism} - One -you forgot -Russians buying  the Clinton's  , Podesta , Uranium One

{No, a leak is someone leaking, this was a hack}Two-The Russian DNC "hacking " was really  DNC leaking

{Kettle calling the pot black}ouThree- That was a DNC conspiracy

{How do you KNOW this?} Four -Fact -To Date No voting tallies were affected,

{Projecting!} -fact dodging

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)