60,000 Opioid Deaths ...... It's 10 pm, do you know where junior is?

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

More people died last year from opioid deaths in America , More than the twenty years of the Viet -Nam  war !        And we are wondering what is wrong in the American culture scene , high schools ,colleges , Holly-Wood . 

Seriously , Isn't the altered minds  of your youth culture the real problem today ?

1. colorfulone profile image77
      colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The opioids are the modern day MK-ultra mind control drugs. (LSD was in the 60's and 70's) 

It is expected that 75,000 people will die this year because of opioids. We need to put the people responsible for this in the grave instead.

2. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

Governor Christie: "The opioid crisis didn’t start on January 20th, 2017. I want you to tell me one thing Barack Obama did to deal with this crisis. I want you to tell me whether he declared a public health emergency. I want you to tell me whether or not he appointed a commission with no strings attached to come forward with recommendations. I want you to tell me whether Barack Obama instructed his CMS Director to grant waivers to allow treatment to be more available. You know, the fact of the matter is the President has already done more in the 10 months that he’s been in office than Barack Obama did on this problem in eight years, and if you don’t believe me read the two GAO reports that evaluated the efforts of the Obama administration regarding the drug addiction crisis in this country. And I’ve read both of them, and they’re available online and you should read them, because what they’ll say is that their efforts were a complete failure. So I’m tired of people being critical of the President in this area because he hasn’t fixed this problem in 10 months that’s been a problem that’s been a decade or more in the making. He’s done more in this 10 months than any President has before him, and he deserves great credit for that. Am I saying he has defeated the problem? Absolutely not. In fact, the problem is going to get worse before it gets better. I believe that and you know who else believes it? The President who, when he gave his speech declaring the public emergency said so. We all know that 2017 will be a worse year than 2016 was, and I suspect that 2018 will be even worse. One other thing the President has done, and he’s told me this directly, he has elevated the issue of fentanyl and carfentanil to the Presidential level in his conversations with the Chinese. And he has made very clear to President Xi, that what we will take responsibility for demand we have for fentanyl and carfentanil, in this country, that President Xi has to take responsibility for the supply that’s flooding this country. President Obama never elevated the issue of fentanyl of carfentanil to the Presidential level in direct conversations with the Chinese President. So I think when people realty examine the record that the President’s put forward already—he deserves great credit. Whether or not people’s particular point of view will permit them to give that credit is another issue to discuss. But, the facts are there to give this President credit on this issue. And he’s got more to do, and I said yesterday at the Congressional Hearings in Baltimore—they asked who, why isn’t there a czar in the White House? I said the czar is the President, and he’s going to hold people like Seema and Secretary Designate Azar of H.H.S. and Attorney General Sessions, and others responsible for implementing this report."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ejILbpqivM

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

I baffles me to no end that the American public sat back and watched the disintegration of the Justice System in America for  the last forty years or so  and did as they do nothing now , at the same time watching certain elements like violent crime and opioid , crack cocaine , heroin addictions rise through the roof ?
    To the point where it actually alters our cultural make up .

Almost every crime committed today is directly related to these addictions .

1. colorfulone profile image77
      colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Baltimore cops served a warrant on Corner Discount Store, found enough Fentanyl to paralyze the City.

Lowell man accused of human sex trafficking with fentanyl, setting 'quota for encounters' each night.

Crazy stuff!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)