The Alabama Senate Race - ? Dead heat

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (43 posts)
  1. jackclee lm profile image81
    jackclee lmposted 6 years ago

Who will come up on top?
    Is this the end of the GOP senate majority?
    Who is to blame for this situation?

jackclee lmposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Fox news just called the race for Jones.
      This was the biggest mistake by the Trump administration.
      It started with the appointment of Jeff Session to the Attorney General.
      This freed up this Senate seat which was a close majority for the GOP.

2. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Oh how about the  GOP themselves , the obstructionist left , the hypocrisy  of women's rights issues today ?   So much for any kind of a true investigations of justice system results .

1. Paul Winngert profile image60
        Paul Winngertposted 6 years agoin reply to this

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13826859.jpg

1. profile image0
          PrettyPantherposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I laughed. I am a bad, bad person big_smile

1. profile image0

Pretty panther ,As is so typical these days , all one has to do is use facts in debate and the left snivels away in a rant of name calling .
            So very typical .

1. profile image0

I would be very interested in hearing the "fact" of how the Clintons are guilty of treason. You stated that in another thread and I asked for specifics. I am all ears.

1. profile image0

Mueller's not done yet , Is he ?

If the Clinton's aren't guilty of treason , then no one ever should be .
                If the left see's it in Trump , they [you]don't know what treason  even is .

1. profile image0

I have never said I see treason in Trump's actions. Never.

What actions have the Clintons taken that you construe to be treason?

1. profile image0

Unfinished Mueller investigations--- election collusion  with  "dossier" purchase / use , D.N.C. political rigging / financing ,  uranium one sales to Russia , sale of cruise missile tech to China , tarmac meetings with Lynch ,Obama 's Trump campaign spying  ,you know all the issues ?

Even if you disagree with the above  totally , you and many here still loudly HARP about  unlimited and baseless allegations against Trump in a short ONE YEAR in office  , yet totally ignore a decades long history of the allegations  against the Clinton's .

And !  The allegations during the Obama terms of open  scandals in the IRS , D.O.J. ,FBI .
                    DNC or DNHOC  ?
                    Democratic Nation Harping Obstruction Committee

3. profile image0

It's pretty much the way it always goes , A Democratic white house ?  A Republican house and senate .  A Republican white house  , the  congress or house goes Democrat . Is it true only 25 % of eligable voters voted in Al.?
      I do believe the embedded establishment plays to win .

Drain the swamp.

4. Credence2 profile image77
      Credence2posted 6 years agoin reply to this

What was that I told you earlier, Jack?
      Do you recall?

I said that Moore would get his A$$ whipped and that the resurgence of the Dems could well be in the waiting.

I also told you one less GOP vote is always good, retarding the Trump juggernaut just that much more?
      African-Americans in Alabama made me proud today by coming out to vote in overwhelming numbers to help send Moore packing.

Could it be that the tide will turn against Trump and his scurvy crew?

And who will be hurt by it if Trump failed to MAGA? You and me...
        I don’t know about you but so far, in the one year of the Trump admin., my family assets have grown by nearly 20%. America is on the mend and Democrats are trying to stop it.

2. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

Congrats to Jones on his great win In Alabama. And "you get what you deserve for backing Moore" to his fans. tongue

1. profile image0

Trump and his supporters hitched their already tainted reputation to an alleged child molester. Glad it didn't work out for them.

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
        Randy Godwinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

This is only the beginning, Pretty. Wait until Mueller gets a little further in his investigations.

1. profile image0

Mueller , If Trump had any sense Mueller would probably be fired . I can tell you this , nobody on the right has any confidence whatsoever in the departments of the federal government, especially the D.O.J. 
          It is so loaded down with organized Obama holdovers and needs a drastic cleansing .

Mueller should recuse himself and go home ,  no ones going to believe the outcome  anyway,  his reputation is already as bad as his corrupted friend Comeys, his investigators  are as crooked as a Clinton .

2. jackclee lm profile image81

Don’t be too happy.
        If it can happen to Moore, no one is safe from allegations...
        This is going to be the new model for dirty politics...
        Make charges first, ask questions later and the law and justice be damned...
        No one is safe, even women politicians better be prepared for dirty politics...
        A sad day for America.

1. profile image0

We already lost two Democratic legislators to sexual abuse allegations. Good riddance.

2. Aime F profile image70
          Aime Fposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Oh please. It wasn’t the just the allegations that took him down. If the majority cared it wouldn’t have been that close in the first place. Not to mention y’all happily elected a man with sexual assault allegations as president.

3. Randy Godwin profile image60

Moore had already shown he was a dumbass, Jack. The pedophilia simply put the icing on the cake. As you and others said about the presidential election, "just get over it."  tongue

1. Aime F profile image70
            Aime Fposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yup. As far as I can tell there is a whole bag full of things not to like about the guy. To spin this into a “women are liars and can take you down, be careful blah blah” issue is... uh... well, not at all unexpected actually.

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

It's just time for the GOP to start playing as dirty as the democrats , that's all .
    Play dirty ; win big ............for now.

4. Rock_nj profile image90
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

You do know that Mueller is a Republican, right?  Why do you question his integrity?  He is not an ideologue with an agenda.  Some people actually believe in the rule of law and seeing that justice is served.  If Trump and his cohorts are innocent, then they will be cleared during this investigation and we can move on.  If not, perhaps they did something wrong.  There certainly are a lot of indications of ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, including his son's meeting at Trump tower with Russian operatives.  Trump had been making trips to Russia since the Soviet Union days in the 1980s.  During some of those times, he was going through one of his bankruptcies.  Putting 2+2 together, it appears the Russians lent him money to bail him out and/or have some kind of damaging information about him.  Perhaps we'll never know the truth.

1. profile image0

That's a cute little fairy tale .    Another conspiracy theorist ,  Mueller may call himself a republican if he wants ,  Comey called himself a dedicated FBI leader too, The special investigators are so special they can't even separate themselves from texting to Hilary about the victory party night even now , huh ?

This is your embedded establishment government ,not mine.

2. Randy Godwin profile image60

Rock, don't try to match wits with the witless.

5. Paul Winngert profile image60
    Paul Winngertposted 6 years ago

Pedophile Moore lost! Good! Anything that tells the orange POS and the Christian fundamentalists to go f*ck themselves is okay with me.

Nice...So much for civility.

1. profile image0

A Trump defender cannot legitimately request civility from anyone, given the character and behavior of the unfit bully they defend.

So that’s your answer. Did you make the same claim when Hillary bullied Bill’s women?
          Or is this a sexist thing...

1. profile image0

Right. What does Hillary have to do with your request for civility from Paul?

I'm not requesting civility from anyone. That ship sailed when my fellow Americans voted in a guy who brags about grabbing pussy.

6. crankalicious profile image87
    crankaliciousposted 6 years ago

How much did your family assets grow under Obama?

1. Live to Learn profile image60
      Live to Learnposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Ask how much they shrank.

My warning to everyone going forward...
        This election has demonstrated a path to victory for any candidate...
        All you need to do is to buy someone to make false charges against your opponent, 1 month before an election, plant some doubts in the mind of the voter, and you can win...
        I can see this formulate being used again and again from both parties...
        Win at all cost.

1. profile image0

Jack , We see it more from the left , In this order of attack;
          1-Sexual assault
          2-Racist
          3-Bigot
          4-Anti-immigrant
          5-Capitalism lover
          6-Anti-education
          7 Gun- lover
          And in the above order ,  What has the democratic party delivered in any political victory to women , minorities ,  , immigrants , the poor or the uneducated ?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)