What is the quickest way to increase your Google Rankings for zero dollars and h

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)
  1. Little Feather profile image62
    Little Featherposted 15 years ago

What is the quickest way to increase your Google Rankings for zero dollars and how do you go about it?

2. aidenofthetower profile image70
    aidenofthetowerposted 15 years ago

There is no doubt about it. If you have pages on the web that you want visitors to go to then Google Page Rank matters to you. Google has a lot of power and as one of the leading search engines their opinion matters to web designers, site owners,... read more

3. webpuzzlemaster profile image61
    webpuzzlemasterposted 14 years ago

A great way to boost your google rankings is through article marketing in which you write an article optimized with keywords relevant to your market and syndicate it to thousands of content sites. The more articles you write and syndicate, the better your results. Of course, you also want to make sure that you've optimized your web pages with appropriate keywords and keyword phrases, included keywords in your links and added appropriate meta tags to your optimized pages. All the SEO in the world however will not produce conversions unless you have good content that is well written and formatted to interrupt, engage and convert your visitor into a lead or customer. You can learn much more about search engine optimization at http://www.webpuzzlemasterblog.com

4. profile image51
    networking4bizposted 14 years ago

Unfortunately there really is no "quick" way, at least not without a vast amount of resources at your disposal.

Start by working with companies (or people) you partner with.  Ask for keyword strong text links to your site (or page) you are trying to rank for.  Find link friendly blogs, forums and social sites.  Post comments, create articles, and make informational posts. This will not only help build links, but generate interest in what you are trying to promote.

This will require many hours of work, depending on what you are trying to target, it will probably take months.  Long tail, less popular keywords will take less time and can probably be promoted in weeks or even days.

But time is money, so you may want to weigh your options and determine if doing it yourself or paying for a professional is the better choice.

5. wolfneyetna profile image60
    wolfneyetnaposted 14 years ago

This hub

http://hubpages.com/hub/how-to-get-more … ur-website

responds directly to your question!

6. CalPhillips profile image59
    CalPhillipsposted 14 years ago

Quickest way to increase SE rankings for Zero dollars is using Blogs and Social Media, linking all together.

7. mmngar profile image62
    mmngarposted 14 years ago

If you have a good established website you can buy software like SEO Elite or IBP to find other web masters with relevant website to trade links with, it's a very powerful way to increase your rankings, if you find good authority websites to trade links with you could see results within a week.

However webmasters won't talk to you if you have a lame website, so unless your website is well established with good pr I would suggest writing articles. Back in the day you could write a single article and submit it to hundreds of article directories but now all the search engines are clamping down on article spamming.

However you could still go and submit new articles to different directories which allow backlinks with anchor text, It's going to take time but at the end of the day you get backlinks from relevant articles on websites with high page rank.

If you don't mind writing articles you should at least write a new article each day based on the specific keyword your trying to rank for and remember to include the keyword in your anchor text and submit it to the following directories:

PR 6 Directories

http://www.articlecity.com
    http://www.ezinearticles.com
    http://www.goarticles.com
    http://www.articledashboard.com
    http://www.articlebiz.com

And these directories are seen as authorities on the search engines, you will always come across articles from the sites mentioned above. So take advantage and write articles to get yourself good powerful backlinks.

I won't advise you to comment on blogs because you won't be guaranteed the backlink, sometimes the webmaster may delete your comment and you lose a valuable backlink so this method can be unreliable. However with articles you will get permanent one way high pr backlinks for free with no hassle, except writing the articles of course.

So to sum up your question, the quickest way is to already have an established website so you can easily trade backlinks with other webmasters, however if you can't go with that option there are article directories which will take a whole lot longer but it will still deliver good results in time.

I would suggest writing more unique content but content will benefit you more towards traffic than backlinks, to focus on your main goal you need backlinks from other websites which have high page rank.

Because if you think about it backlinks is like a vote and with you creating content on your website would be just like creating duplicate votes, which won't be as valuable as having someone esle vote for you.

So it's not a bad thing but you will see better faster results by getting backlinks from other sites.

8. zeromarket profile image58
    zeromarketposted 14 years ago

Its not the quickest way but getting themed backlinks that match what your website's topics is about so google knows what your page consists of is the best way

i  have included a few sites you could use to start you off any page with page ranking high is a good source to get onto google

prepellor.com
    digg.com
    usfreeads.com
    facebook.com
    twitter.com
    alexa.com

9. packerpack profile image61
    packerpackposted 14 years ago
  10. makemoneyinternet profile image61
    makemoneyinternetposted 14 years ago

packerpack is correct in his assessment of the importance of SEO, however, contardictory to his hub information I believe from past experience that keywords in the domain are vitally important. Read his hubs for some excellent tips.

After SEO, article marketing is still number one. Bookmarking sites will get you noticed by Google faster, I can often get on page one in a matter of minutes with them, but those links won't keep the results page rank for you for very long if your site's not optimized. You need good solid links that are permanent.

Also, there's a difference between page rank (PR)and search engine result placement. Pank rank is not that important. I have many sites listed in the top three search results for my keywords that don't even have a page rank. people hung up on PR usually don't understand SEO.

11. hotouch profile image54
    hotouchposted 14 years ago

go for social book marking and networking sites and post comments to do follow blogs and forums. There are free ways to get ranking

12. My Facebook profile image60
    My Facebookposted 14 years ago

I have done many hours of reading, and I mean months on SEO and the many ways to increase traffic. Sometimes what sounds good can work to your disadvantage, for example, linking to other sites is good, but with the wrong sites can lead you to not getting noticed.

Read my blog on SEO. It helped me get my sites onto the first page and pages to number one position.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Search-Engine-Optimization-help

Hope it helps. Good luck

13. profile image53
    blong72posted 14 years ago

i talk about my strategy on my blog as well. All free ways to increase rankings. http://myaffilliatemarketingstrategy.blogspot.com/

14. DavidParkes profile image60
    DavidParkesposted 14 years ago

I've just written a hub on how and why content generation can help with improving relevance when published on your own site and can help with link popularity and link relevance when published on 3rd party sites.

http://hubpages.com/hub/internet-market … nt-is-king

15. net4gains profile image60
    net4gainsposted 13 years ago

There is neither a quick way to increase your Google  rankings nor for zero dollars. You should focus on improving quality of website with original and informative content and be patient. Ranking will follow over period of time. But it is not 'zero dollar' as you spend dollars in terms of time and effort.
    Better avail professional seo services.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)