How to build a website that makes at least $100 per month

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (21 posts)
  1. nymesis profile image42
    nymesisposted 15 years ago

How to build a website that makes at least $100 per month

2. Hally Z. profile image76
    Hally Z.posted 15 years ago

Is a $100/month website possible? By choosing high CPC keywords, creating value-centric content, monetizing your website the smart way, and obtaining backlinks, you can get a head start on owning a money-making website. read more

3. Murilion profile image61
    Murilionposted 14 years ago

build website with css-xhtml template,content by articleunderground for instance and article marketing by uniquearticle wizard,all of this is my secret to make beyond that

4. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 14 years ago

If you are willing to put in the time and effort of writing a whole bunch of Hubs, you can earn that much (or more) right here at HubPages.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Improve-Your-Hub-Earnings

Just so you know, it took me a little over a year to get my monthly averages up to that level.

5. muratos profile image60
    muratosposted 14 years ago

Ok, I will not tell you usual story. Just the straight way for this.

Open a blog about a new mobile phone or technology topic. Write high quality unique reviews. Optimize for both on-site and off-site SEO. Get quality dofollow quality backlinks for moderately searched keywords with low competition. Start a aweber email list at the same time and watch the money rolling after some months with both search engine organic traffic and sales letters. But, after serious competition comes you will begin earning less unless you don't keep providing quality content. Unfortunately, Internet is a dynamic living monster and nothing can stay eternally popular sad

6. profile image0
    probyte2uposted 14 years ago

If you are interested to make money, build a website which people can post their articles for free such pr.log or ezine.com.

People build content for you and your can easily integrate your adsense money.

Or elso, create a business directory which people can post for free.

God willing that is what I am planning to do in next year.

7. hd1912 profile image60
    hd1912posted 14 years ago

Well, this is a difficult question to answer.  Its easy in the sense that the answer is very clear however how to get to the answer is where it becomes complicated.  I suggest you research the web. Read some blogs.  There are entire books written on this very question.  Also feel free to check out my hubs.  I have some detailed instruction.

8. semeasy profile image60
    semeasyposted 14 years ago

I would suggest that you find a good non over saturated niche.  Every niche can make money....  I have found some great niches that I have used Adsense to make money with but my newest venture is different.  I now rank pages for a niche topic and contact those people I think would be interested in leasing the page or placing their ad on the page.  I have a few sites that are making over $2,000 a month with this method.

9. Ratris profile image58
    Ratrisposted 14 years ago

Yes. But, to start on it ....sometimes this is not easy thing. I believe when we sucess in this (hubpages) will earn extra money. So I will share with many poeples in order get biggggg money

10. aj's profile image59
    aj'sposted 14 years ago

That depends for sure. If you are a good writer and if you excel in any topic under the sun[or above beyond.. smile], but given that the topic is of considerable demand, u can earn online.

I would advice on making a site, or a blog if u cant afford a site. It is a real treasure to educate ourselves on HTML, the basic web designing language. I did it myself and it pays me much.

Oh, and about the topic to select. It can be anything from the comb you use to automotives, dressing, online help, health related.... etc... etc. Only thing is that u make sure it is of a good demand and you know enough on that topic to draw considerable traffic.

Hope it helps...

11. Louisiana Jobs profile image59
    Louisiana Jobsposted 14 years ago

Some people think its magic, create a great website or blog and people will come. Ultimately it takes hard work and a drive to succeed. You can't get discouraged if you fail, you may fail several times, but if you are persistent it will eventually pay off. I won't share all my secrets but I will tell you this, the most important aspect of making money with affiliate programs is traffic. You have to generate traffic to your site, and not just any traffic but traffic that is genuinely interested in your niche. Once you discover how to do this you are truly on your way. One last bit of encouragement, it took me nearly two years to figure it all out and begin generating a nice income stream.

12. mailxpress profile image51
    mailxpressposted 14 years ago

Hi,
    Relache is correct.  You can continue to write Hubs and over time you will see your earnings increase.  I write Hubs, create websites and blogs.  It does add up.  So far today I earned $4.36

13. wirednomad profile image60
    wirednomadposted 14 years ago

I think the simplest way is just to start a blog and sell text links on it. Any PR3 site should be able to make $100 a month easily. You've got about 3 months till the next PR update so if you start now it's entirely doable.

14. lindagoffigan profile image58
    lindagoffiganposted 14 years ago

Make that a goal on Hubpages to see if it is possible for you to earn that amount and then move up to the website.

15. darren0007 profile image57
    darren0007posted 14 years ago

Hi there,
    I have been building websites for over a year, total novice when i started, have over 30 sites now and still building and I have not made £100 in any one month yet, i only do this part time though,
    There are many hidden costs, ie domain name, hosting, software, design, writting and time.
    So my advice build each website about something that your really interested in find something that works for you, I have a set way of building my sites, that works for me. Everyone one needs to do what they are good at and out -source the rest.
    Also build it up slowly, if you build good websites with good content, the search engines will rank you, then maybe add some  ads and products which can be a very good source of income. Hope I have been a help.

16. johnny fly profile image54
    johnny flyposted 14 years ago

I would say that is very easy to make $100.00 a month from a website or a blog. I own several websites that make that much and some that make thousands a month. The key to doing this is to have your own niche and to promote it to the world. I have a site called blogpromotiontips.com that I just started like 2 weeks ago to help bloggers who are struggling to get there blog moving. folow the site and I promise if you use my tips and put them to work for you, that you will grow your site. It is not hard work it just takes a couple hours a day

17. forlan profile image61
    forlanposted 14 years ago

Make some  great content at your website. Promote through social bookmark and social media. and do not forget keyword optimization

18. Cheeky Girl profile image65
    Cheeky Girlposted 13 years ago

You can build a site for free (weebly works fine for me) and if you rely on Google for passive income, it will take for ever to earn. On hubs, you can sign up for Amazon and it pays more and quicker. I make more from Amazon. Just pick a niche or subject, and write regularly and after a while it will kick in. Put plenty of links and a blog will backlink to it. If you get up and running get your own domain eventually and it is your website and you get paid much more. There's no limit to how much you will earn, the more you put into it, the more you will get out of it. It takes months to get revenue from a website, but its worth it.

19. earn_money_site profile image61
    earn_money_siteposted 13 years ago

interresting... spending 1 year for only 100 $ a month,

people who want to earn it directly should use a other method.
    But there are lots of people who do this for one day and then expect they will get tonns of money.

The more effort you put in it, the more you'll see your earnings rise.

20. Omairnabeel profile image41
    Omairnabeelposted 13 years ago

you can make a website like mine to do that go to http://hubpages.com/profile/Omairnabeel
    and read how to make a beautiful attracted flash website and get free visitors to your website

please visit my website www.nabeelproductions.tk and support me i will follow you and can you also follow me

21. ave212 profile image60
    ave212posted 13 years ago

It depends if you want to do it the easy way or the hard way! As people on here have said, you can earn that much right here with a lot of hard word. If you want an alternative then this is a really good method.
    http://www.cbreviewed.com/xtreme-profit … eview.html
    Its called Xtreme Profit Robot and involves making quick web pages that are targeted to buyers. The best part about this is that the traffic needed to make sales is generated within a couple of days so you can see results almost instantly.
    Here is my hub review:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/XtremeProfitRobotReview

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)