Best dream you've ever had...

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (33 posts)
  1. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

What is the best dream you've ever had? The kind where you wake up, and you try to go back to sleep so you can finish the dream...

Mine was last night. Listen to this one ladies. smile I live in Florida, and all the mansions are on the intercoastal waterway or the beach. In my dream I went to a mansion on the intercoastal.  I went up to the door and a maid answered. She let me inside. I looked at books on the shelf in the library for a little bit, glancing around the amazing house. Then he came down the stairs... He was so happy to see me. He was in a towel and invited me upstairs. I was with Javier Bardem. Then some stuff happened... Blah blah blah. And I woke up. Holy cow! Best dream ever! I tried to go back asleep... didn't work. sad

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are very pretty Cole, but I'm not too sure whether you could compete with Penelope Cruz... having said that, she hasn't got age on her side wink

2. profile image52
      Wendy preciousposted 7 years agoin reply to this

my best dream was this: i was on a tour with my class, and i found some random mittens lying there they were purple like mittens i have in real life but i knew it wasnt mine but from a shop,that my classmates got fairy wings from,i putted my mittens on me and i began to flap i used my hands or arms (i dont exactly remember)as wings and i flew but it wasnt so easy i couldnt fly wery high up i flew up only the half of height of a flat but that was because i got tired by flapping so much so i landed on a small building i remeber i saw my teacher and some bullies in my class was mad at me so i escaped from them but i flew over them for some time and teased them a bit that was the funniest part of my dream i remember how much fun it was to fly it felt so real and i was flapping with my hands it felt so real i thought that was real i thought i could fly away now and do what i wanted to do i was so happy untill i woke up and realized that was just a dream.
      i have had flappy dreams before where i flapped to fly im not sure how many times i had thoose dreams maybe 3–4 times? I dreamt another flappy dream where i somehow was captured by an evil king or queen (i dont remember) and that i discovered in the dream that i could fly by flappying and i escaped from the evil one and flew over a dark blue meadow garden (blues my favourite colour) i remember that when i escaped i saw the person who had me captured was angry and was somehow saying:COME BACK HERE! then the dream ended
      i remember i had some more dreams heres another one: it was snowy i went with a group of people somewhere to see something special i remember when we got there it was so large and tall that i began to flapp again to fly up to look closer at it i remember it was near something that looked like a wooden castle
      i have many types of dreams but the flappy ones are the best and they feel so real its like im using my hands or arms to fly and i really get tired of it and i cant fly wery high up i always think theyre real when i see them i have even tried to flapp in real life but it didnt work but i have had some strange other dreams too after eating cheese
      i saw my school was selling stuffed animals of my little pony friendship is magic i remember i bought some and after that i got to some kind of a waterpark i remember i had alot of fun untill slided down a large slide and somehow i did a fail i dont remember which fail i did but someone filmed me and posted it on the internet and it became viral and after that i had a little more fun and woke up.
      I saw another dream and it was fantastic in the begining of the dream i was met by some people in a hall that looked looked like a place in the nature then we went to
      another hall people began to come to us in this hall i saw how they made armor
      That looked ancient and it was bronze   i think the time were bc in middle east i think
      They made it for a battle the place  that i walked through was like a time museum but
      the people that was there were real ancient people and places there was real ancient we walked through some more halls but i cant remember them all but i remember i said to myself in the dream this is the best way to learn history!
      i walked through time  i remember we went in a hall i guess the time was 1700
      i saw how they made elegant dresses and right at the end of the dream i were
      walking with someone who were holding a pole that i think was golden i dont remember exactly with fire in it  i think the time was now
      we went into another room  there was people waiting there with candles but they werent lit then the man spread the fire from his pole
      that i think was golden to those who were waiting they were so happy i began to hear a lot
      of noises like they screamed of happiness  i think that was one of the best way to end a  dream..
      i always get sad after seeing great dreams when i wake up sad(((

2. Davinagirl3 profile image61
    Davinagirl3posted 14 years ago

I don't think any dream I have ever had could compare to that!

3. Colebabie profile image59

Thank you Ryan smile Damn you Penelope! No, I could never compete with her. In my dream though his wife was blonde, and not very cute. I guess that's me wishing again!

1. world of the wise profile image65
      world of the wiseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i dreamt when i was having a verticle expression of a horizontal desire

Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Can you elaborate on that?

1. world of the wise profile image65
          world of the wiseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ok let me elaborate, I dream one time when i was having a verticle expression of a horizontal desire.

is it ok now?

1. profile image0
            fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ha ha ha ha ha Very ok.

2. Colebabie profile image59

Umm thanks for clearing that up. Maybe I have a dirty mind, but I may know what you're saying... If not, Oops!

4. dumbeth profile image60
    dumbethposted 14 years ago

The best dream i ever had was when i saw myself flying without wings. i wonder what that dream meant but i was very very happy and didn't want that dream to end because i have never felt so happy the way i was i that dream

Very cool. I've never had a dream about flying, but I bet that would make me one happy girl as well.

2. profile image0

In mystic and para-psychology, dreams of flight, especially without wings signifies attainment in subconscious enlightenment. A unique understanding of one's self and destiny, as well as a broader sense of life in general. The more one dreams of flying, the more it appears he or she has or is likely to attain that state. There was a time it was pretty frequent for me, the skies would often turn purple or gold, or both. This also signifies royalty, wealth, riches, strength and beauty. I hate sounding like a weirdo, but sometimes It is destiny speaking to your subconscious.

5. blondepoet profile image66
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

The best dream..........ahhhhhhhh......I would love to confess but I do not want to be responsible for closing down another thread smile smile

Haha. You can give us the PG-13 version. Although I'm sure it won't be nearly as good smile

1. blondepoet profile image66
        blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Damn it. Carn the crows and shoot the cow I have been trying to adjust it to a PG, but it just aint happening. ROFL.

http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/c/catno.jpg

AGHHHHHHHHHH

6. AsherKade profile image58
    AsherKadeposted 14 years ago

"being with my spouse"
    (PG13 rated)

1. profile image0

This is the part where the audience in the sitcom goes Awwwwwww  smile

7. Colebabie profile image59

Haha. Nice.

So I told my boyfriend about my dream. To which he replied, "That guy he's old enough to be your dad?" To which I said, "Would you turn down Halle Berry?" "Well no." "Ok then, she's older than your mom" "Well that's different"

Uh no it isn't baby, no it isn't. wink

8. goodfriendiam profile image59
    goodfriendiamposted 14 years ago

Here's a question I would like to add, if everyone doesn't mind. How many of you dream in color?

Most of my dreams are in color, I remember almost all of them, and I can fall asleep for 60 minutes, and dreamed four dreams or more in the time limit. How can your mind, dream of so much, in such little time. And whats weird is how much you go through in the little bit of time you slept (60 minutes that is).

1. profile image0

I dream in color. In fact, just work up from one. Weirdest dream EVER! Guess what I do when I wake up? I start writing a synopsis on it. I think it'll make a brilliant horror flick someday. Gawd I'm finished! smile

1. goodfriendiam profile image59
        goodfriendiamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah I know, I don't have no good dreams lately. I use to have terrifying dreams, nightmares, some I had thought of turning into books like Stephen King does. But I can't bring myself to do it.....LOL

9. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

My best dream (although I can't remember much of it anymore) was when I saw my father in my dreams a few months after he died. It was the first and last time I saw him in my dreams and it was like saying goodbye.

10. Senny Roberts profile image62
    Senny Robertsposted 14 years ago

My son came into my room last night and interrupted a very....inspiring dream i was having.
    I was on a hike with my ex in austria and he fell to his doom i climbed down to see if he was you know, alive.
    As i reached him smurfs started to hike past me muttering about saving the fallen man, as so, using my dream initiative i followed said smurfs and instead of my ex resting broken and mangled on the  rocks was my new lover whom i, with the smurfs, then tended back to health (with helpfull smurf assistance). we then continued to do very naughty mountain hiking things, (no smurf assistance here) how lovely.

Any revelation of what this could mean??

No!...lol...But smurfs use to be one of my favorite cartoons...lol smile

1. Senny Roberts profile image62
        Senny Robertsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Haha!! mine too! bit confused about that smurfette though...

11. blondepoet profile image66
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Zh3yXCxet9Y/Sf8BteKzJZI/AAAAAAAAABM/HEHkvj1AJjg/s320/smurf.jpg

Dang I have never dreamed about smurfs, heck, there must be something I am lacking in my dietary intake. sad

12. livewithrichard profile image71
    livewithrichardposted 14 years ago

I once had a dream where I was flying over my town, well more like gliding from building top to building top.  It felt so real that I desperately tried to fall back to sleep and even went to sleep early the next night but I never had that dream again.

13. Davinagirl3 profile image61
    Davinagirl3posted 14 years ago

I had this recurring dream that I haven't had in a long time.  I had my own hotel.  It was gorgeous and it was mine.  I would just wander through it and admire all the beautiful furniture.  It had a turn of the century vibe.  I miss that dream.  I would always wake up refreshed after I had it.  I know it is materialistic, but it was awesome.

Hey don't sell your self short, I enjoy nice thing, and there is nothing wrong with having nice things.....lol...smile

14. Goodwin Lu profile image58
    Goodwin Luposted 7 years ago

I can beat everyone here. Even my subconscious proclaimed he couldn't beat my favorite dream.

There is a vague dream about my alarm that transitions into a wooden house in the Land of Oz in modern day. My sister and I along with another resident in the area watch a show (on TV) before going outside. The roads are dangerous with the cars zooming by, ignoring the walkers. I am appalled by this, and the other resident is kind of scared too, although he seems to accept the situation. I explain that "in my world" people had the right of way, and demonstrate that the white lines which walkers pass by on are the safest way, while the resident is actually scared of the white stripes in his/her world so much because ironically they are the most dangerous place in this world (for passerby).

After we part our ways, I realize it is a dream so I strive to complete my goals, which I wrote as OHM on my hand. I decided to do the "H" first. I shouted out, while flying upwards: "Show me... something HILARIOUS!" Instantly the skyscrapers in the metropolitan area transform into some black and yellow Lego figures which beep around randomly while moving around, causing me to smile, greatly amused by this. [This mirrors the ending scene of The Lego Movie, which is one of my favorites] I thought some more and then shouted: "INSPIRE ME!!", causing the Lego figures to instantly transform into a giant block of mound, which then transformed into a question mark. A light passed by, presumably from the sun, and I felt like I received an epiphany as warmth washed over me; like I had realized something great. [This is oddly similar to the experience when I almost flew in The Fish and The Superheroes, with also skyscrapers and the sun in the background and hint of wonderful feelings]

I decided to move on to my next goal. [The "O"] I shouted out to the subconscious to bring me to an ocean, which has a tennis racket made of Lego along with a cool ball with spheres looking similar to Ubisoft's logo, in the left hand lower corner. I decide to go even deeper, shouting out with bubbles coming out of my mouth and a muffled sound: "Get me to 20,000 leagues under the sea!!" And then all was dark. (almost completely black but not quite) Swishy swish, the strange fish with their scales and fins went by, a deep sea angler shown its light, a jellyfish pushes itself by, and it was all so darn cool. There was only one goal left. [The "M"]

I asked the subconscious to meet Mastermind once more. I confronted him and asked him why he was being chased by the evil society. He explained that he had powers similar to mine, except he didn't know how to use them well. He misused them in baseball, and was noticed very obviously. As he spoke, I saw an article. Despite being very boring, it still inferred how cruel the society was, wanting to capture him for scientific experiments, forcing him to run and eventually fake his own death. [Kind of similar to the anime Charlotte's plot] I noted that the story was pretty logical, and that even after his veil of mystery was taken away, he had more depth added to his personality. I am greatly touched by this story.

15. merlingo profile image59
    merlingoposted 6 years ago

Once I was dreaming that I am eaten by a boar ;(!.

16. profile image0
    Ivan Hernandezposted 6 years ago

Usually, it's some far-flung adventure with my family, but I've had several dreams where I hung out with Sabrina Carpenter. It happens more than once per week. It used to happen more than that in 2015.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)