Is Killing, eating and wearing animals skins/furs Murder????????The bible quran

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)
  1. Tyeakia profile image61
    Tyeakiaposted 13 years ago

Is Killing, eating and wearing animals skins/furs Murder????????The bible quran buddism hindu...

says thou shall not kill,Does this include a living animal??Remeber they have eyes to see you,they have ears to hear you,there heart beats, they have Children,There identical to humans accept in outer appearance

2. tthudium profile image60
    tthudiumposted 13 years ago

I am not going to go into a religious belief, but if you use all the animal parts, the American Indians believed it was OK. Remember that they used all the animal parts including the bone, and sacrificed people. No, I dont think it is murder, just the way of life.

WoW. I never knew I could go that deep!

3. C.A. Johnson profile image69
    C.A. Johnsonposted 13 years ago

The use of animals for food, clothing, and entertainment pre-dates religion. These things were done for survival. Religion did not come into play until the intelligence of man became recognized.

Do not forget that people are animals in their own right; mammals by nature, fully equipped with all of the savage traits given to our furry friends. Our only step in the evolutionary chain separating us from them is our ability to speak and thumbs.

Animals kill animals, humans kill animals, animals kill humans, and humans kill humans. Is any of it right? I believe for survival purposes yes, anything beyond is a waste.

4. MrAungst profile image60
    MrAungstposted 13 years ago

In the bible (old testament specifically) animals are sacrificed to please God.  Also, in Genesis it says that God created everything including the animals, and gave man rule over them.  So I'd have to say, if you believe in the Bible at least, that no, it's not murder.

5. profile image56
    indtelliposted 13 years ago

To answer your question, I remember the Darwin Theory, "Survival of the Fittest."  Is it for survival, humans doing their part?

There is no surprise in killing and eating in the view of religions, as all the religions have their own philosophy for killing and eating animals.

But today, humans, who are considered the superior race is destroying their lives for selfish reasons.  Too much of anything is good for nothing.  Show some mercy, love, and kindness towards other living things!!!

6. profile image58
    rudra raamaaposted 11 years ago

Leave about Books and Gods!!!
    what about humanity !!

Humans existed before Christ and Budhaa and raamaa.and mohamamd.It is not a rule that what all they have said is absolutely correct!!

And yes one thing that can help human beings is being true to themselves.

our body has natural intelligence to pick up things what is good for it and what is not good.

How many of you are elated at the scene of blood of cow,hen and pig? How many of you are elated by the grief of an animal undergoes when it is being slaughtered?I am not talking about being cruel to animals!! I am talking about the cruelty you are showing towards your heart!!

Your heart suffers at the sight of killing an animal..you can understand what pain and suffering is..and you have ample chances and ample options to avoid it.You can make an conscious effort to keep your heart in a comfort zone.

You heart never feels bad for fruit , Vegetables and instead at the sight of it ..you feel lively!!

Understand this...leave the question of what has life and what not...and leave the concept of being cruel to animals..think of being cruel to your self...I dont want  to bring in 'mind' for reasoning behind killing animals !! I want heart to take the driver seat!!

If you have chance then avoid things that will not hurt your heart!!

And I am sure if you have heart..if you want your heart to sing in love..then you will naturally stop killing animals in every possible way you can!!

Any questions on this will be answered with love.

Please consider that I am not so good at english, Please bear with my mistakes  with regards to english.

Thanks,
    God bless you all!!

7. Levertis Steele profile image74
    Levertis Steeleposted 11 years ago

People generally walk according to their beliefs, but human beings will disagree till the end of the world. I think that people should do what seems right to them, until they learn better. After the Flood, Noah and his family killed and ate flesh as vegetation was destroyed. Christians follow Christ's teachings, lifestyle, and examples. He cooked and ate fish and fed some to the disciples. He ate fish in the upper room when He was hungry. Aren't they animals? Abraham had his servants to kill and dress "the fatted calf" for the angels. God made animal skins to cover Adam and eve. These texts show animal skins in great use:
    Gen 3:21, Gen 27:15-16, Exodus 26:4, Lev. 7:8, Lev. 13:49-51.

Animals were often killed in sacrifices and the passover.

Do not forget that most animals are part of a food chain. They eat each other. Humans are part of some chains, too, aren't they. If it is wrong to kill animals, then, nature itself is guilty. A cat can eat a quail, but I can't?

Is animal eating and fur wearing wrong? I do not know. I just know what I have written above, and I believe that unnecessary animal killing is wrong. A fur coat feels mighty warm, and baked chicken taste delicious. I do believe that a vegetarian diet is healthier; however I am not convinced that some meat eating is wrong. Jesus ate fish, and don't say that it is not meat. A fish has blood and flesh and eyes and a heart and other parts that are animal parts.

Those who think that it is wrong to kill and wear animal skin should not do it.

1. Levertis Steele profile image74
      Levertis Steeleposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Those who think that it is wrong to kill and eat meat should not do it.

Jesus fed fish and bread to the 5,000 + crowd of people who listened to His teachings.

Those who do not follow the Christian Bible have a right to live according to their belie

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)