What can i can do to regain faith in God,in a futur and if there is no hope left

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)
  1. shania123 profile image57
    shania123posted 13 years ago

What can i can do to regain faith in God,in a futur and if there is no hope left?

my heart is still bleeding so much on a lost love who told me there is no hope for our love and that he will never be with me in the future?

2. Sky321 profile image82
    Sky321posted 13 years ago

Awe.... This would be very hard. Even though right now it feels like things will not get better you have to believe that they will.  Try to keep busy with other things, surround yourself with friends and family. One day you may say  I'm glad that didn't work out and you meet someone who is more suited for you and who you will be so much in love with. Hang in there. Sky321

3. shania123 profile image57
    shania123posted 13 years ago

Thanks Sky321,

i will try to hang on, even if it is diffucult and am feeling desperate for the time being!

4. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 13 years ago

There is a paradox out there, Shania, and goes something like this: Rule #1, You can love anybody--though some are easier to love than others. Rule #2, Most relationships don't work out. Rule #3, Love, as a construct, doesn't have to be conserved—and, thus, can take many shapes.

Don't let the failed love of one relationship (with that stupid guy/girl) compromise your relationship with God. One outweighs the other in significance for your life.

As Sky 321 wisely stated, you've yet to meet "the one for you." Be patient. The time in-between this fateful moment is here to contrast what you, someday, will gain. Be grateful, because life isn't over quite yet.

I hope this helps smile

5. Ladybythelake55 profile image60
    Ladybythelake55posted 13 years ago

Good question I am having that same problem right now. I am mad at God, unable to serve him like I use to do, I stopped attending church regularly, and I don't know if I will ever get my faith back the faith I once had that gave me so much strength and comfort in my time of need. I pray all the time to ask for this to return to me but I am still mad at God. He has taken so many people away from me that I feel he has abandon me.

6. Terrydfree profile image60
    Terrydfreeposted 13 years ago

I would like to answer your question.  I understand from your question and reasoning that you dating or in a serious relationship with someone, who decided not to continue the relationship you two had together. May I suggest that your faith in God is not the issue here. God allow mankind to make their own choice. in this case your love decided not to be with you. Have you contemplated the fact that God allowed him to leave you because He (God) has created someone for you? The person you fell in love with may not have been the person God wanted you to be with.
       All in all, your Faith can be restored by reading God's Word, The Bible. May I recommend Proverbs Chapter 31:01-31. It talks a what a virtuous woman is. You Are a virtuous woman. And also remember, God is your FIRST husband. He will never leave  you nor forsake you. God's greatest love for you was when He sent His son, Jesus, to die for your sins and the sins of the world, by dying on a tree. The worst way to die in ancient times. He had rusty nails stabbed through his hands and feet and shed his blood, as the ultimate sacrifice for you. Think about it.

7. christiansister profile image60
    christiansisterposted 13 years ago

Dear Shania,
                           Please follow this link and read the story Proof of Life After Death, and see if you still believe that you need that other person as much as you think you do. The link is http://hubpages.com/hub/Proof-of-Life-After-Death

Then go on my hub and read "Messages From My Mother Eve."
    and "It's All So Rubik's Cubical."

8. Thesource profile image67
    Thesourceposted 13 years ago

If I understand your question right, you have lost faith in God because your imperfect human lover gave up with you.

It seem you lost faith with the one who loves you unconditionally because you were disappointed with the failure of a conditional “love”. 

I can tell you that God’s love and involvement with you is far greater than any lover, parent or spouse can match. God’s love is true and therefore is unconditional. Forget what the religious authorities and institutions will say. They falsely proclaim God has conditions. They have no authority over God. Jesus called them “hypocrites”.

That human lover does not love you truly because that was conditional.  God will never dump you. He has always been with you, is with you, and will be with you forever. I am not suggesting you do bad things. The bad choices you make, will still hurt you. He prefers you make the best choice for yourself.

God talks to everyone, but only a few listen. Contrary to what others may tell you, God prefers not to communicate with us through words. Words are imperfect sound symbols, which are created by man.
    He rather talk to us by other means. One means of communication he prefers is experience. He is probably conveying to you what false love feels like in a ways no words can express.  If there is any message from him, it could be that you are bleeding over false love. This will help you understand and recognize that his love is different. It will also help you recognize real love when he sends you a true lover, a child or even a dog.

He lives in you. He has always been with you long before your conception in this life. He will always be with you, during death, and beyond death. He understands and feels your pain and loss.

It does not serve you well, if you lose your faith with him now, because this is the time you need his love and presence even more.

9. profile image0
    drmoeposted 13 years ago

Faith in yourself leads to faith in God. The religious path teaches you to distrust yourself.  This is a Crime against humanity.  We are all God incarnated. To believe in yourself, to discover your personal value and to cherish who you are is the way to your god nature.
    Associate with positive healthy people.  Stay away from religion, it is poison.  Visit positive personal growth oriented sites like the one below.  Learn about yourself.  To thine own self be true - Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Maurice Turmel
    NoLostHope.com

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)