Apples or oranges? Potato chips or tortilla chips? Soup or salad? Blueberries or

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)
  1. suncat profile image60
    suncatposted 13 years ago

Apples or oranges? Potato chips or tortilla chips? Soup or salad? Blueberries or banana? Coffee or t

Apples or oranges? Potato chips or tortilla chips? Soup or salad? Blueberriesu or banana? Coffee or tea? What's in your lunch bag?

2. Lady In NC profile image40
    Lady In NCposted 13 years ago

Fun Question !
    I prefer Oranges , Potato Chip's , Salad , Banana & Coffee ... Whats actually in my lunch bag ,is a bologna sandwich ,,ugh : )

3. Rooskaya profile image46
    Rooskayaposted 13 years ago

Oranges,potato chips, soup, blueberries & my fav COFFEE

4. carolp profile image80
    carolpposted 13 years ago

I would have it all, day by day, one or two of them everyday to be happy.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 13 years ago

Oranges, Tortilla chips, although potato chips are a very close second, soup, banana, coffee with lots of stuff in it.

Oh my lunch bag?  probably peanut butter and jelly and a diet cherry Dr. Pepper.

6. kafsoa profile image64
    kafsoaposted 13 years ago

I like to eat an apple after Potato chips. Warm soup is great in cold nights. Love banana in the morning with a cup of coffee. Excuse me, going to prepare my mushroom soup mmm.

7. Denise Handlon profile image85
    Denise Handlonposted 13 years ago

Gosh, you're making me hungry, LOL   Oh, and look...it's almost time for supper.

I've really been focusing on healthy eating this year.  One of my daughter's gave me a subscription to 'Clean Living' which I've been enjoying. 

My choices have been more healthy-salads, homemade soups, decreased salt (nix the snacky types) increased fresh.

8. zduckman profile image60
    zduckmanposted 13 years ago

Well ...non organic apples have a TON of pesticides, so I go with oranges. Bananas for the same reason. I prefer salad to soup when warm out, soup to salad when rainy or cold.

9. Esquae profile image60
    Esquaeposted 13 years ago

Pesto Pasta with cheese and sun dried tomatoes covered with an avocado vinegrette. Pear. Apple. Banana. Crisps. Yoghurt.

10. lycorne profile image61
    lycorneposted 13 years ago

None of the above, since I don't use a lunch bag.  smile

11. Lidian profile image66
    Lidianposted 13 years ago

Apples, yes please. Potato chips, but not too many. Salad is good, but so is soup - hard to say. Salad on a warm day, soup in the winter, I guess. And lots of coffee (iced in summer).

But alas! No blueberries OR bananas. I plead weird food allergies/sensitivities/who knows what is going on, so if i can substitute raspberries and pineapple, maybe that would be good smile

12. profile image0
    u01dtj6posted 12 years ago

Oranges, Potato Chips, Soup (on a cold winter’s day) and Salad (on a sunny, warm day), Banana and a nice cup of tea.

13. urgurl_bri profile image83
    urgurl_briposted 12 years ago

I like both apples and oranges.  If I had to choose just one to ever eat again though...  I'd probably say apples.  I prefer tortilla chips over plain potato chips.  For the soup or salad, it would have to depend on the day.  If it's a hot day out, I'd pick the salad, but if it's cold, I'd pick the soup.   Blueberries are pretty good but I prefer bananas.   I don't like tea at all, so I have to go with coffee on that one. (As long as it has creamer!)

14. MarieAlice profile image73
    MarieAliceposted 12 years ago

Apples, tortilla chips, salad, blueberries, and coffee!!!
    Well in my lunch bag I prefer a sandwich, fresh fruit (like strawberries that are my favorite) , fruit juice and once in a while some pastry...

15. vespawoolf profile image90
    vespawoolfposted 12 years ago

Apples, tortilla chips, salad, blueberries and coffee. Today I'm having a veggie sandwich with homemade wholegrain bread, garlic herb cream cheese, avocadoes, cucumbers, tomatoes and roasted red peppers.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)