How many views a day your hub gets on average?

Jump to Last Post 1-38 of 38 discussions (38 posts)
  1. umar.shehzad profile image61
    umar.shehzadposted 12 years ago

How many views a day your hub gets on average?

How many views a good hub should get ? by good hub I mean a hub with a good hubscore . how many views do you get on average.

2. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

I, personally, average about 2 views per hub per day--with a average hubscore of 78.

3. Torch Harrison profile image70
    Torch Harrisonposted 12 years ago

Depends on the hub.  Some of mine I might be lucky to get 2 hits a day.  Others get at least 78 hits per day.  Depends on the content and the quality, plus how much you promote it.  My most profitable hub isn't my highest ranked either...it's about 71-78 at any given time

4. umar.shehzad profile image61
    umar.shehzadposted 12 years ago

so if I am getting 5-10 views per day, is there any chance of getting more traffic through search engines once your hub gets a litltle old, cuz some one told me the older your hub gets, the better chance it has of appearing on the top in search results. whats your experience?

5. K Kiss profile image58
    K Kissposted 12 years ago

I get about 350-450 views per day from my 40 hubs. But most of my views (about 200) comes from one hub which is my earning hub.

6. profile image53
    My neck is redposted 12 years ago

As of the last 30 days or so, none.

I recently started using this site again, just today . . .

7. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 12 years ago

Although its better to have more and more traffic, you should aim for consistent traffic - whether it be just 5 per day or 500. I used to get 2 visits per day when I joined, and today is 100 per day.

Yes, as your hub grows older, search engines take it as an authority and will rank you high. Till then, you should update your hubs once a week or two so that they don't stale and remain fresh. In the mean time, build dofollow back links to get high rank and attention by the search engines!

8. EQTactics profile image61
    EQTacticsposted 12 years ago

I usually get 10 views a day in my most popular hubs (the newer ones) on July 11, i got 125 views on all 19 hubs!

9. dillon102 profile image61
    dillon102posted 12 years ago

Depends on my the hub topic but i get between 2 and 10 a day.

10. seocompanyhaven profile image57
    seocompanyhavenposted 12 years ago

usually all my hubs gets 2-3 visits per hub a day

11. Jennie Demario profile image40
    Jennie Demarioposted 12 years ago

1 or 2 hits a day but I'm a beginner at the hub pages stuff.  If you explore some of the hubs there is a lot of good advice on how to drive more traffic to your hub pages.  Give it a search.  There is a lot to be learned.

12. Crobin28 profile image59
    Crobin28posted 12 years ago

I'm averaging about 14 page views a day. I try to stay consistent and I do pretty good with minimal work. It takes a lot of effort that I just don't have time to put forth to get constantly ascending Hubviews. I went to other related websites and posted links to the hubs. And I'll go back to that page and post something so that it goes back up to the top. (Advertising) Discussion boards are great. Even smaller unpopular ones. The message boards that only have like 100 members visit a day and only 50 of them actually post... You have a better chance of being seen AND read by each individual customer! The hubs that I have done that on get pretty consistent views. If I post more links though or even update more of the ones I already have then I would get WAY more views!

13. Bud Gallant profile image60
    Bud Gallantposted 12 years ago

Right now I'm at about 2 views a day per hub myself as the norm.  That's not counting the recent one's, because they always get more views for the first 48 hours and then often settle down.

14. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 12 years ago

Between 20-30 page views per day per hub.
    But averages are just averages, I have many with no hits, and many with consistent higher page views.

Best Regards

15. thebeast02 profile image69
    thebeast02posted 12 years ago

I am averaging 15-30 per day, per hub. But I advertise them like a madman. I've also only been a member on hubpages for about 3 days now, these views may drop off over time or increase. Only time will tell.

16. Nelly A. profile image60
    Nelly A.posted 12 years ago

I get about 40 views a day for all my 27 hubs. I posted my first hub 25 days ago. Hubbers here say views increase when hubs get older so I'm hoping to increase my hubs' views when they're a year older. :-)

17. Greensleeves Hubs profile image90
    Greensleeves Hubsposted 12 years ago

One magic day when I received a 'Hub of the Day' accolade I received about a hundred visits due to the publicity it received. However, before and since then I'm lucky if I'm getting more than one visit a day on average to each of my pages. I guess my pages just aren't the sort of subject matter people want to read about. Or maybe I just don't promote them enough.

18. Night Magic profile image61
    Night Magicposted 12 years ago

I just started recently. I've been getting one click a day

19. ArockDaNinja profile image68
    ArockDaNinjaposted 12 years ago

I joined 10 days ago and I'm up to 6 hubs and 80+ total views per day and climbing.

20. daisyf1305 profile image75
    daisyf1305posted 12 years ago

Well truth is my average in total hub views was 13-16 no more than 20. So I decided I needed to write more hubs and about what I was working on like my coupons, Goal for AUGUST 50. I am averging 30-46 a day. Happy!!!! yes GOAL of SEPTEMBER?OCTOBER 100.
    What I do is tweet, and FB all my hubs, answer ??? I am involved in my content adding new links, pictures weekly but truth is twitter is the champ for me....

21. Pdxrecycler profile image60
    Pdxrecyclerposted 12 years ago

I just started my hub two days ago, and so far the views have only been 18 on one day and 4 on the other. I guess there isn't as much interest about being vegan as I thought? I don't know, I'll keep plugging away!

22. Johnrr631992 profile image84
    Johnrr631992posted 12 years ago

I started my first hub about 12 hours ago. Over the course from then to now it has about 25 views.. My total views across all 4 hubs I have created today is 40. I hope to try and get a lot more out there if they do well, and to get more views.. Hopefully getting to between 100-200 a day to start smile

23. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 12 years ago

If you take my total number of views in the last 30 days, divide that by 30 to get a total average of daily views, then divide that by the number of Hubs I have...

The average views per day that one of my Hubs gets is 46.  But remember, that's just a calculated average.  Some get less, and some get a whole lot more.

24. Brian Anderson profile image79
    Brian Andersonposted 12 years ago

I get about 175 hub hits a day on all of my hubs combined..  I currently have 23 hubs..

25. catspirit profile image60
    catspiritposted 12 years ago

Wow! I am doing something wrong...I'm only averaging about 5 a day. I started two years ago and took 18 months off. Rebuilding has been an eye-opener.

26. JerryJupiter profile image60
    JerryJupiterposted 12 years ago

Very sad about it... but I've been here a few weeks now, and aside from getting 4-30 views on the first day of posting a hub, I get maybe 1 few every 3 days since then - oh well keep producing quality content and the viewers wil come when they're ready is my motto smile

27. profile image0
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 12 years ago

100 views daily average for 18 hubs after 1 month,

28. profile image0
    kims3003posted 12 years ago

I have 142 hubs and all together - they receive 5,320 views each day - on average.

29. trecords0 profile image61
    trecords0posted 12 years ago

Although I keep track of how my hubs do, I don't track my daily views.  I rather track where my views come from.  That tells me where I need to promote them the most.

30. Felixedet2000 profile image57
    Felixedet2000posted 12 years ago

now i get an average of 45-50 views per day, i want to increase that to more than a 1000 views per day within the next one month.

31. profile image0
    TTC12posted 12 years ago

I don't get many, maybe 25 on all of them total. My topics are music, or graphic design. My music tastes are not exactly mainstream. I made the mistake of posting a link of one of my hubs on a graphic design forum. Got a lot of views, but got kind of dragged across the coals because a few did not agree with me. I won't do that again.

32. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 12 years ago

Mine are very new so not a great deal of traffic so far. I'm planning on submitting my hubs to a few sites to try to draw more interest and gain more organic traffic.

33. prashantpujan profile image60
    prashantpujanposted 12 years ago

Well....I have been on pathetic side of the course....1 or 2 and that too rarely I receive views sad

34. profile image34
    DatingWithSTDsposted 12 years ago

One of my hubs is getting over 100 views a day, while others onlt get a hand ful.

35. flowmeter profile image59
    flowmeterposted 12 years ago

I am getting very few but I think if I write more Hubs I will stand a better chance of getting something more decent

36. hrymel profile image81
    hrymelposted 12 years ago

If I am active on HubPages then my 10 hubs receive a significantly higher amount of views, more than 150 a day, if I haven't been active then I may receive as little as 2-10 a day.

37. profile image52
    softfreewaresposted 12 years ago

just signed up, i guess i will get zero. smile but my hopes are high that Id learn using this in no time.

http://softfreewares.weebly.com

38. sm825 profile image60
    sm825posted 11 years ago

I average about 300ish views per day on Hubpages at the moment.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)