Gawd, I'm So Evil...But He Sure As Hell Had It Coming...

Jump to Last Post 1-27 of 27 discussions (81 posts)
  1. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

(sinister laugher)
    A close pal of mine, a lady, like two weeks ago, came to me and complained how her Professor in college had been demanding sex from her, and threatening to fail her if she didnt give in. This my friend here is a gorgeous beauty, and she gets hit on pretty often, but she really is awfully virtuous, which made me really concerned when she came to me and complained of this - Now, I'm not the type to turn away from a damsel in distress, especially one who's such a dear friend - we Scorpios are fierce friends like that. Anyways, she told me her dilemma and all, and I assured her that I would take care of it. In my exact words - I told her, Dont worry about it. I'll handle it. I sounded like a Wise Guy too, and make no mistake, I meant to sound that way, too! She beamed her eyes into mine questioningly, but I told her not to ask questions, but to just trust me. She made me promise that I wouldn't do anything dumb like wack the guy or something. I promised her I wouldn't wack the guy. She felt better and left. Later on, I gave this randy prof a call around 3am when he's sleeping with his wife and all - I told him that I was the girl's husband-to-be, and that I had performed the traditional rites of a bride on her head, which is like a HUGE deal. I told him that I knew his office - he has a law firm. And even mentioned the address. I kept my voice simple, cold and curt, and told him that I would simply pay him a 'visit' if he ever said any rubbish to my 'wife' again. He started to deny, beg, going into hysterics and I just hung up. Last week he called my friend and apologized profusely to her, promising never to bug her again, and to allow her to sail thru, even top her marks if necessary. Needlessly to say, my friend cant stop expressing her gratitude - she's a law student. And needless to say, I feel like I've done some good in the world. Boom! smile

1. profile image0
      rednckwmnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

BOOM thats awesome. My hubby has a simallar story, involoving his sister, youd really love it!!!

1. profile image0
        fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

he he he

2. chukra G profile image61
      chukra Gposted 14 years agoin reply to this

how about other girls, ask your gorgeous friend not to be self-centred and you too as a hero. i am sure this kind of guy will continue his attitude, and dont know how many girls he did to

3. goodfriendiam profile image60
      goodfriendiamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Fcj you are a good man. But I didn't need to read it to know it. I just know you, and the way I see you on here. smile

1. profile image0

Thanks a milli, D. smile

4. Gemsong profile image61
      Gemsongposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are officially a hero in my book. That had real style. Very cool. More effective that beating up on the guy. It may not stop him completely but I bet he's going to be more careful. wink

1. profile image0

Thanks so much, Gemsong. You're right, beat the violent alternative by far! smile

5. AsherKade profile image57
      AsherKadeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smart, deviant, AND Brave...I like it!

1. profile image0

Thanks, man!

6. Drew Breezzy profile image61
      Drew Breezzyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well if you mess with fiery hes bound to get furious! Good work, saving one damsel in distress at a time.

1. profile image0

Its a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it...wink

2. Dame Scribe profile image56
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

That is awesome CJ big_smile wish I knew guys like you to do that for me lol I know the problems she had but have been lucky to just cause stuttering tongue Boom!

1. profile image0

I'm sure you know guys plenty, you just haven't asked, Dame. You'll be surprised what a guy could do for his woman friend smile

3. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

Good work CJ! LOL I can't believe you did that . You're really a good friend.

1. profile image0

I'm like a madman with my friends. Seriously. smile

4. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

rednckwmn, are you the one we were looking for like for the last 24 hours?

1. profile image0

I think so...I posted to that other thread...soooooo soooo sorry.  sad

1. emievil profile image68
        emievilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile no need to apologize. I think a lot of hubbers are glad to see you back (cj being one of the hubbers).

1. profile image0

smile
          thanks. It wasnt a stunt, I swear...

5. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

@fierycj

you have done no less any other MAN would have done.  Good for you !  But know that you started ,you should do more. what about the future girls he's going to harras ? they don't count ?? yikes

1. profile image0

Hmmm, makes you wonder what friends they have? Why not...I could start like a Justice League for damsels in distress! My friend even joked about it, she said I might be getting calls from her friends from now on. smile

1. tantrum profile image60
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. profile image0
      Madame Xposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Amen! (and no, you're not evil)

6. dohn121 profile image81
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

Yo!  You are a friggin' action hero!  Much respect, Fiery!  Great job (you still should have beaten him to a pulp anyway, ROFL).

1. profile image0

Please, please, dont take me back to my dark side. He he he. My friend made me promise - laying a finger on that guy would have released so much anger that after everything, I would probably be left saying - what happened? Was I gone long? Lol.

7. Valerie F profile image60
    Valerie Fposted 14 years ago

Good work. Now if the university has some anti-harassment policy, your friend needs to report him. A guy who treats his students (and his wife!) like that has no business teaching.

1. profile image0

Its a big problem in Nigerian Universities, I must confess. Problem is, Faculties will most of the time side the lecturers.

1. Dame Scribe profile image56
        Dame Scribeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Maybe consider getting your friend to round up other girls to send letter to the papers wink ask how to resolve the issue. Will make people think and parents worry. Start a fire under somebody's a55 tongue lol lol

1. profile image0

Wish it was that easy - its eaten real deep. But something's gotta be done, no doubt.

8. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

You may be evil but yep you said it he had it coming. Nice one fiery...you are a hero!

1. profile image0

It feels really good helping someone you care about, however you can. smile thanks.

9. Ms Chievous profile image66
    Ms Chievousposted 14 years ago

Fierycj you did a good deed and should be proud.   You used your head and that is important!  What goes around comes around. I firmly beleive that!  btw i am scorpio too

1. profile image0

Thanks Ms. Glad to know another Scorpio in here.

1. profile image0

I'm gonna start a Scorpio thread. Lets see if we can find others. *sinister laughter*

10. shamelabboush profile image50
    shamelabboushposted 14 years ago

Pefectly planned! I liked that. Good for you. Your friend is lucky to have you.

1. profile image0

Thanks, man! So she says...

11. lrohner profile image69
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

Way to go, Fiery! You are DA MAN!

1. profile image0

THANKS, Irohner!

12. Lady_E profile image60
    Lady_Eposted 14 years ago

It's a pity to know that this is still happening in Nigerian Universities but well done. smile

1. profile image0

Sure is a pity - you know it. Thanks.

13. Kaabi profile image61
    Kaabiposted 14 years ago

I don't know how people get away with this stuff.  Most Professors in college have Master's and Doctorate degrees, yet they still risk it all with something like this that probably wouldn't even happen and could get them fired without a chance at getting another career position.  It's crazy!

1. profile image0

You got that right!

14. Eaglekiwi profile image76
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Whats my sign ,maybe I should ask Marine ..hehe

1. profile image0

dont get the joke...why ask Marine? smile

1. Eaglekiwi profile image76
        Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

oh wasnt meant to be a joke ,just he tends to ask physcological kinda questions..remember that thread on 5 things about you and he was on the button on the type of person you were (mostly).

1. profile image0

dont remember...

15. RedElf profile image90
    RedElfposted 14 years ago

I don't think that was evil of you at all. You were simply protecting a friend. Well...OK you told a teeeeeeny fib to get his attention, but good for you.
    Well done, Scorpio - see, I said you guys can be the BEST friends!

1. profile image0

Tis true!

16. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image59
    I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 14 years ago

What a wonderful friend you are!!

1. profile image0

Thanks a milli, I'm I your fan yet...should be... smile

17. Valerie F profile image60
    Valerie Fposted 14 years ago

I think the women and those who support them should indeed write letters, make phone calls, file criminal reports if necessary, and protest. An official policy needs to be in place in every university and every workplace that the penalty for sexual harassment is the loss of a job with extreme prejudice.

1. profile image0

You've got a good point there, Val.

18. Davinagirl3 profile image59
    Davinagirl3posted 14 years ago

That is a "BOOM", for sure.

1. profile image0

He he he, you beeen kinda missing in these parts, wifey...

1. Daniel Carter profile image62
        Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Fight fire with Fiery.

Love it. Rock on, friend.

1. profile image0

Thank you, man!

19. wsp2469 profile image59
    wsp2469posted 14 years ago

Hey!  Seriously I was expecting more from the title.  I don't think you're evil.  I think you demonstrated you have a hell of a lot of imagination.  Try and remember some specifics regarding the conversation and you could whip it into a hub!  Add some pics of your friend half-naked--especially if she was Indian--(woman go make my dinner not "woo woo")--and you would probably get a high score, too!
    (Just finished a hub myself.  I found a hub written by Bre that I agreed with (but for MALE reasons) and took it from there.  I felt bad for upsetting her that first time, ya know?  I didn't mind the attention but I DID feel bad at first until I talked with her. . .but, I digress. . .)

Seriously, turn it into a hub.  I would read it!

1. profile image0

You would read any crazy thing man...geez, that hub of yours remains the funniest thing I've ever read in Hubpages...no friggin' kiddin, man!

20. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 14 years ago

Should've known you were a Scorp, CJ.  (My D.O.B. being 11/07/43.)

1. profile image0

And I should have known you, Ghost...smile

21. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

hello fiery gonna read some of your hubs tomorrow how are ya

1. profile image0

I'm good, Brenda.

22. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image59
    I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 14 years ago

Oh my..it is soooo hawt in here!! lol  smile

1. profile image0

He he he he

23. wrenfrost56 profile image55
    wrenfrost56posted 14 years ago

Brilliant! Fierycj you really are a hero!

1. profile image0

Thats mighty nice of you to say, wren...thanks!

24. AsherKade profile image57
    AsherKadeposted 14 years ago

i like the new pic fire!

1. profile image0

I like fire pics...I like fire, period!

1. AsherKade profile image57
        AsherKadeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sounds a little OCD or autistic if you ask me tongue
        big_smile

1. profile image0

If I asked you, then I wouldnt be autistic, would I...? hmmm, dumb thought... wink

25. profile image0

Damsel in distress...that won't be me lmao I can fight my own fights. hehehe

1. profile image0

I dont doubt it, every damsel needs a knight sometime...

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

eh maybe once in a while to help with the dishes haha just kidding..

1. profile image0

No, you were not..smile

26. profile image0

fine you caught me! lol so how is your friend doing now?

1. profile image0

I spent the evening with her a couple of her friends, they think I'm hot! hehehe, women! big_smile

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol aaaa fiery is the man hehehe...and you like fire...you pyro! lol

1. profile image0

Yeah!!!! My animus is dragon.. big_smile

27. profile image0

lol oh fiery you are funny

1. profile image0

lol How're you doing today?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)