What are your next goal on Hubpages?

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (17 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Phelckyposted 11 years ago

What are your next goal on Hubpages?

I like to set goals for myself, and achieve them.
    My current goal is to have my hubs been read 10.000 times.

What about you do you have any goals?

2. wetnosedogs profile image60
    wetnosedogsposted 11 years ago

Mine is to do the 30 hubs in 30 days challenge.
    I like reading hubbers who do the challenge. It seems incredible to me to do that. I'm being real wimpy about it to start. But once I make the commitment, I just have to do it.

And best to you in your goals.

1. profile image0
      Phelckyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Thanks! and yes the 30 30 challenge smile I've also thought about it. But I don't think it's very good for me. Like you said "The commitment" I like to write when I feel like it.
      It is a great challenge for some, and I think you should give it a try.

3. BIZBSACRAMENTO profile image58
    BIZBSACRAMENTOposted 11 years ago

I would like to do at least 10 hubs before reaching my 30 days here in hubpages. The 30 day challenge remains a challenge for now until I am satisfied with creating quality content for my hubs. The current challenge I am facing now is how to maintain good traffic to avoid the blue traffic light.

4. writeyourwrongs profile image46
    writeyourwrongsposted 11 years ago

I have often been known amongst my social circle for being the guy who spills out the most unrelated input at the most inappropriate times.
    Hubpages allows me to do this whenever I like (which is often).

I have only been on Hubpages for 2 weeks, but already I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. I think I'd like to have 100 hubs published by the end of my first month.

We'll see. 71 down... 29 to go.

5. Sherry Hewins profile image92
    Sherry Hewinsposted 11 years ago

My next goal is to reach 50 hubs by the end of July. I've been here 6 months and I'm currently at 38. Not as prolific as some, but on average it takes me about 3 days to write a hub. The actual writing doesn't take so long, but between researching and finding or taking photos, then putting it all together in my spare time, it does.

6. mikielikie profile image61
    mikielikieposted 11 years ago

to get this writers block off my shoulders.

1. writeyourwrongs profile image46
      writeyourwrongsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Lol, read this poem (it is written purely around the issue of writer's block): http://writeyourwrongs.hubpages.com/hub … ters-Block
      (Yes, I'm self-promoting but it's relevant)

7. Heather Jacobs profile image66
    Heather Jacobsposted 11 years ago

My next goal would be to reach 10 hubs.

I think the 30 hubs in 30 days challenge would be a lot of fun. However, I know it is not going to happen at the moment, maybe in the future....

8. JKenny profile image90
    JKennyposted 11 years ago

To try and reach the 100 mark in terms of Hubs published, I'm at 83 now, so I haven't got too far to go. Also, I'd like to try and get to the 100k view count as quick as possible.

9. myownlife profile image40
    myownlifeposted 11 years ago

I have been really aimless apart from writing passion so far, since encountered hubpages I am thinking to  invest sometimes on learning to write, but the problem with me is I can't access day in day out due to job, so haven't really decided .

10. Suzie HQ profile image91
    Suzie HQposted 11 years ago

I agree, challenges are  great to set. As a new writer here, i have set myself challenges as i go. Most recent was i wanted to complete 100 questions, 100 answers and my first 1,000 views this weekend. I  just completed two of the three with Sunday still to go!

11. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 11 years ago

My next goal is to have 20,000 views by the end of July. I was hoping to have hit that in June but with 3 children I seem to lack the quiet time needed for writing. I need about 3,000 more hits so that shouldn't be too hard. I also would like to be at 75 hubs by the end of July. Other than that my only goal is to enjoy my time here on HP! Good luck with 10,000!

12. Mitch Alan profile image79
    Mitch Alanposted 11 years ago

Right there with you...I'm only a few away from 10,000.

BTW, it should read "What are your next goals on Hubpages?" or "What is your next goal on Hubpages?"  smile

13. lbramos profile image61
    lbramosposted 11 years ago

Hi,

I have several goals:

1 - Write 50 hubs (I'm currently at 42)
    2 - 100.000 views (currently at 49.000)
    3 - Reach level 5 commenter... currently at level 1 smile

Cheers

14. thedigger profile image57
    thediggerposted 11 years ago

My next goal is to add atleast 50 articles and also concentrate on my followers and my hub points.

15. artblack01 profile image60
    artblack01posted 11 years ago

I'd rather set personal goals rather then expectational goals. In life there are many disappointments and successes and I would rather find that my success came from my self rather than my expectations of others. If I am to recieve more views I would rather it be from the quality, interest and improvement of my hubs rather than popularity.
    My goal is to get better every article I produce.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)