Do Republicans think that men's loyalty to their gender is same as to their poli

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)
  1. IDONO profile image61
    IDONOposted 11 years ago

Do Republicans think that men's loyalty to their gender is same as to their political party?

Boy, are they wrong if they do! Seems like daily, they are showing less respect for women's issues, choices and rights. If I invite one of these guys to my party, but tell them to leave their wife home because I think she is too fat, will they make her lose weight or attend the party by themselves? I doubt it. So, if they are going to show such little respect for my female partner, they shouldn't expect my vote. Many married women are cursed with unwanted pregnancy due to rape. Now the husband has to live with that too? Mitt, your chances would have been better as a Democrat in the primaries.

2. Robephiles profile image93
    Robephilesposted 11 years ago

It is more that men, especially young single men are either indifferent to, or ignorant of what these issues really are.  Even a lot o those that do care don't have this at the top of their issues.  So there are a lot of Republicans, both men and women, who make excuses and think this is a minority view of the party.  It is true that it probably is the minority when it comes to Republican voters but it seemed to be pretty mainstream when you look at the politicians.

3. lone77star profile image72
    lone77starposted 11 years ago

Such a divisive question.

Do some Republicrats think this way? Possibly. You might even find some Demopublicans who think this way. There are many Republicans who do not think this way. Dr. Ron Paul is perhaps the best example of this.

What about the baby's rights?

I believe in freedom of choice, except in areas where that choice will harm another. The Rockefellers and their thugs have done a good job of popularizing murder -- part of their eugenics program. In our society of convenience and instant gratification, many of us have lost our souls -- buying into the lie -- cheapening life, so that too many of us accept wholesale slaughter.

But I'm an American (not a Party-ite). I believe in the Constitution, and such things are not issues for the national government.

It's amazing how much alike Obamney and Rombama are. And it's amazing how deluded much of the American public is. What Obama does, his supporters would decry if Romney did the same thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skw-0jv9kts

Just like Germany 80 years ago, we're being led like lambs to the slaughter.

Both Corporate Party candidates have their cosmetic differences, but the Corporate Party gets their agenda no matter which one of their puppets is elected. Last time, Goldman-Sachs supported Obama; this time Romney.

Both candidates will give us more,
    * War (extended war in Afghanistan, then Syria, Iran and WWIII; war means profits; war means social malleability for the changes the Power Elite want to make)
    * Fiscal insanity ($16.3 Trillion national debt has been accelerating for 11 years; and that debt bubble will pop, soon; Earth will be toast and America ground zero)
    * Tyranny (the Constitution continues to be trashed by both parties; so much for their Oaths of Office; they prefer treason)

I support "3rd party" candidates. The lesser of two evils is still evil. If given the choice, I would not have voted for either Stalin or Hitler, just as I would not vote for Obama or Romney.

1. Robephiles profile image93
      Robephilesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Ron Paul famously gave his "honest rape" answer to a question of whether he would allow abortion in that case. 

He doesn't differ from other Republicans when it comes to those issues that are being asked about though he does on a number of issues.

2. IDONO profile image61
      IDONOposted 11 years agoin reply to this

This reminds me of the radicals from the Vietnam era like Jerry Rueben. Is being a citizen of the U.S. this complicated and filled with conspiracy theories? Why are we here? Who is this Corporate party?   Who is their candidate? Reality or delusion?

4. Ericdierker profile image46
    Ericdierkerposted 11 years ago

The whole notion is disturbing. I think that except for rhetoric Obama is no different, just more politically correct in speech.
    Here is the big buggaboo: Even Female Politicians getting that far, are not radical enough to change things. Hillary and Paulin are both out in left field, that way.
    I believe it is Christian Churches that cause the greatest damage. (just like moderate Muslims not condemning radical violent Muslims)
    I am convinced and I do preach, the elevation of women. A celebration of women. And High Fives to all bad ass women who kick butt and get things done. Don't tell anyone but my Momma and my Wife are women, they do not support me, they lead me.

1. IDONO profile image61

I'd be careful. That "high five" may be taken as, " Congrats! You did what men have done for years. We didn't expect that from a woman." You and I don't mean it that way, but you know what happens with spin.

5. tussin profile image55
    tussinposted 11 years ago

The fact that Romney had an all-male brood probably didn't help him become less ignorant about women.

1. IDONO profile image61

It's hard to see women on a one dimensional resume, on a one dimensional monitor in a one dimensional binder, by a man that has no clue to how many dimensions he has himself. He don't flip-flop. He leafs through himself.

6. dawnscorner profile image58
    dawnscornerposted 11 years ago

I'm disturbed by both parties!! I'm disturbed about Romney and his flip flopping voting record. But I'm disturbed by BHO and his signing the NDAA into law as well.

7. flacoinohio profile image77
    flacoinohioposted 11 years ago

It depends on the man I guess.  I find it kind of interesting that being part of a political party is somewhat like being a minority or a lower class citizen, political racism and predjudice if you will.  I think loyalty to a political party is simply a learned behavior for the most part.  My dad votes Republican because his dad was a Republican and his father told him he needed to always vote Republican.  I was told to vote Republican.  When I asked why I needed to vote Republican, his response was, "Our family has always been Republican".  To him voting Republican is also a family tradition, something that my father feels is very important to maintain.  Forgive me if I am wrong, but I dont think planned parenthood is funded by the Federal  Government

1. IDONO profile image61

If you belong to a party, you ARE a minority. Only 1/3 to 1/2 of our population vote. That is split between 2 major parties and many smaller ones. Whichever you belong to, you're a minority. Add race, gender and other issues, you're really a minority

8. Attikos profile image82
    Attikosposted 11 years ago

If the demwits in general have sunk to the level represented by this question, they may as well save their efforts for next time and go home now.

1. IDONO profile image61

Agreed. Sadly though, they sunk to this level long ago.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)