What will be your inspiration to push through this week...

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)
  1. ccurry profile image59
    ccurryposted 11 years ago

What will be your inspiration to push through this week...

2. Glass-Jewelry profile image61
    Glass-Jewelryposted 11 years ago

This week, as any weeks of mine, I want to strive for doing my job very well, trying to be creative and thinking always to "more imagination in power", with the ultimate goal of building well-being for my family and those around me who I know need to be supported.

I believe that if everyone had this goal in mind every day, all the world's problems would be solved. I still like to live this utopia because even a small step every day I can do it.

Thanks for this opportunity to have answered!

Marco

3. ccurry profile image59
    ccurryposted 11 years ago

Expectation is mine.. I am destined for Greatness.. I believe everyday is a gift .. I will rejoice today knowiingGod is moving and turning things to my Good. Expect greatness every day.

4. Naomi's Banner profile image73
    Naomi's Bannerposted 11 years ago

My inspiration to push through this week is my daily time with God. I find that if I don't get up early my heavenly Father wakes me up early to spend time with Him. This gives me hope for the day and wisdom to deal with all the many situations I face throughout the day.
    I look forward to my work as well. I enjoy what I do and making a difference in the lives of children that others would prefer not to deal with. I guess I could truthfully say that love of God and others is the best inspiration I could have.  Love is a great motivator!

5. CertifiedHandy profile image62
    CertifiedHandyposted 11 years ago

The shed Blood of Jesus Christ The Amen. He never gave up but overcame all even death unto Eternal Life. This is my inspiration not just this week but always... His In Service

6. sherrituck profile image81
    sherrituckposted 11 years ago

My inspiration comes from knowing that I am part of God's plan.  I have to trust that in some way he is using me according to His purpose.

7. Dr. Haddox profile image61
    Dr. Haddoxposted 11 years ago

This is always "this hope" that I can build something, significant, that will help "Human-kind," something, that will last Forever. Forever, is a long, long time. It is my belief, my understanding, actually, that we, that is, you and I, and others, did not come into this world to do "nothing" with our lives. We were born to serve, that is, to serve each other. We walk, upon this Pathway, called "Life," together. Therefore, my inspiration, to serve, and to better the State of Humanity, carries me, "Pushes me," if this is how you wish to state it, to get something done. Not just "this week," but every hour of each day. By the way, our minds are still working, even as we sleep. I even "sense" my brain working, as I sleep. As a medical scientist, I have trained myself so that I am able to have a "sense of awareness," even in my sleep, that my brain cells, neurons, that is, are hard at work. By the way, some of these neurons can live for over 100 years (I know this from my research) without dying, while they are working. These things amazes me. They keep me excited about Life and about my work.
    Regards,
    Dr. Haddox

1. Insane Mundane profile image58
      Insane Mundaneposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Comma craze?  Hesitation of thoughts?  If everybody used that many commas while trying to write, I'd just quit reading altogether and go back to caveman communications.  Your answer definitely helped provide inspiration to "push" through the week...

8. lburmaster profile image71
    lburmasterposted 11 years ago

Financial motivation. With a baby on the way, we need to prepare with as much of a financial cushion as possible.

9. X-Con profile image68
    X-Conposted 11 years ago

1. God
    2. Family
    3. Friends
    4. My ambitions

Don't know what else to say...

10. Porshadoxus profile image61
    Porshadoxusposted 11 years ago

I have an interview this week, which will lead to full-time ministry.

11. somethgblue profile image72
    somethgblueposted 11 years ago

Good weather is promised for the weekend, so that will help me get through the week so that I may enjoy my days off at the end of it.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)