Do think God created us or Aliens helped us evolve?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (17 posts)
  1. chucky1291 profile image61
    chucky1291posted 11 years ago

Do think God created us or Aliens helped us evolve?

or do you have your own theory?

2. kingkos profile image61
    kingkosposted 11 years ago

God created us also the one you call Alien are created by Gods. Who knows after biological death, begins a new life in a new body that may be human, animal or spiritual depending on the moral quality of the previous life's actions.

"Reincarnation"  Just my own theory.

chucky1291posted 11 years agoin reply to this

that's an awesome theory man

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 11 years ago

I truly believe God created man and everything that surrounds us.

everyone believes what they want to believe. i personally think it's a higher power that helped us be what we are now. maybe there was a big bang and maybe aliens helped us evolve so they can study us. but who knows for sure, right?

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Right, my friend.

4. M. T. Dremer profile image84
    M. T. Dremerposted 11 years ago

I honestly don't think either had any influence in our creation. I do believe alien life exists, statistically it has to, but the likelihood that it was advanced enough to seed the Earth is pretty small. It has more weight than than creationism, but without concrete evidence, it's also far fetched.

No one knows for sure, for all we know maybe they found a way into our dimension and they found life on Earth and they were the ones who began the evolution chain of events.

5. Brandi Cooper profile image60
    Brandi Cooperposted 11 years ago

Hypothetically, both could be correct. They don't have to be mutually exclusive ideas.

God created Man and He created everything around us - both on Earth and within the universe abroad, which includes aliens. But who's to say that aliens didn't appear at some point during our existence here on earth and help speed along around technological advancement? We've helped other species evolve, so it wouldn't be too far-fetched (if you believe in aliens, anyway) to consider that aliens may have helped humans in the same way we've helped other species on our own planet.

but why havent any of the current apes evolved like we (allegedly) did. I think maybe god created the aliens and since we have free will, they wanted to play god and made us.

2. ChristopherJRex profile image83
      ChristopherJRexposted 11 years agoin reply to this

chucky1291: you may want to learn about Evolution a bit before making such erroneous claims (such as humans being the one and only evolutionary endpoint): http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evo_01

3. Brandi Cooper profile image60
      Brandi Cooperposted 11 years agoin reply to this

All species evolve differently. There are different factors. Gorillas, for example, are well-evolved for the niche they inhabit. Alien technology/contact could be part of the reason we've gone a different route, but I wouldn't say they created us.

6. Mitch Alan profile image79
    Mitch Alanposted 11 years ago

I personally believe that we are created beings. Here is the problem with the Alien Seed concept...Where did the Aliens come from. If you are to believe that they "made" us, then who made them? All you've done by introducing that added step back, is to add a step back. At some point they had to come into existence. If life on earth was not created by God, then at some point spontaneous generation would have had to occur. This is the "life out of non-life" scenerio that states that life simply started on it's own out of nothing. For this to happen a complex single cell would have to spontaneously come to life with the ability to, through DNA/RNA replicate itself. It couldn't be gradual, as life is either life or it is not and it would have to be complete or it couldn't replicate.
    If you propose that Aliens started life on earth, then the same question is posed for them. How did life on their planet start?

7. CynthiAnn profile image59
    CynthiAnnposted 11 years ago

I think that God created humans and humans created aliens.  I think that aliens are actually humans from the lost civilizations of which we have discovered ruins.  I believe that they had a way to flee the earth when it was flooded and I believe that through time and space travel, they have evolved and their bodies have been changed.  I think they have revisited earth, but know what will happen again so don't want to stay for long.
    Don't you think it's odd that many of the depictions of aliens have some resemblance to humans?  Did you know that astronauts can be up to 2 inches taller when returning from space, due to cartilage disks expanding in the absence of gravity?   Of course, the alien of Area 51 (in pictures) is much smaller than most humans, so there are plenty of holes in my theory. :-)

that's not bad actually..

8. Darrell Roberts profile image69
    Darrell Robertsposted 11 years ago

Logically I would have to suggest that if GOD is all powerful, All Knowing, Everywhere, beyond space and time, and the creator of All, as it is stated in the religions, then GOD would have created both the aliens and the humans. 

I would suggest this because GOD breaths the breath of life into the living beings according to the scriptures.  Even if aliens designed bodies and found a way to make them animated, kind of like building robots.  The knowledge and power would still come from GOD and the aliens would only be assisting in the "creating".

I hope this helps.

Have a wonderful day

Dhira Krishna Das.

9. CrescentSkies profile image64
    CrescentSkiesposted 11 years ago

I call it natural selection and evolution...it's from science text books and decades of credited research.

Oh and I've also decided that the world was created when god was sleeping and when he woke up he sent meteors down to kill all the dinosaurs.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)