A RE-CALL of the "Rant"

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (38 posts)
  1. atomswifey profile image56
    atomswifeyposted 14 years ago

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you: not as the world gives, give I to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
    John 14:27

"I perceive that God is no respecter of persons."
    Acts. 10:34.

"The phrase "God is no respecter of persons" means that His dealings with a man are not based on outward appearance, position, rank, wealth or nationality. We all, because of our fallen and sinful nature, are guilty of respecting persons. God does not look to the outward face of a man to determine His dealings with anyone. The literal rendering of this phrase "to respect persons" is "to receive the face". It is to look at the outward appearance and make that the basis for your dealing with such a person.

Contrary to our natural ways, God's own sovereign purpose, unsearchable design and the pleasure of His will are the only deciding factors in how He deals with His creatures"
    -source-http://www.geocities.com/brandplucked/respect.html

In other words, the term "respecter" in this scripture is meant as is described above.

God does not charge His people to insult others, however, if the truth does condemn, it condemns.

"Your own mouth condemns you, not mine; your own lips testify against you". Job 15:6
    "whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything" 1 John 3:20

I have to laugh at God getting the "heebie jeebies" from anyone!so excuse me... lol LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL lol

Ok now back to the re-call...

So what "terms" does God use to describe us, His people, All of us?
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
    We are loved.

Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

1st Peter 1:18,19, "Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold... But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot."

2nd peter 3:9, "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." God is “not willing that any should perish.”

"untrustworthy beliefs are largely due to his drawing mistaken conclusions from what he wrongly takes to be evidence. It's that simple".-source- the rant

no I am afraid it is not that simple.
    "This precious value, then, is for you who believe; but for those who disbelieve, "THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED, THIS BECAME THE VERY CORNER stone,"
    and, "A stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall." They stumble because they disobey the message--which is also what they were destined for."
    1 Peter 2:8
    "Those by the way side are they that hear; then comes the devil, and takes away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved."
    Luke 8:12

"Truly, truly, I say to you, He that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death to life."
    John 5:24

"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God".
    Romans 10:17

To those who condemn believers hear this whether you are a fellow believer or not:

He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.
    Proverbs 17:15

Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent--the LORD detests them both.

Whoever approves of wicked people and whoever condemns righteous people is disgusting to the LORD.

In conclusion,

Jesus loves you, God loves you no matter who you are, what you have done or what you have or do not have. He loves you and wants for you to love Him back.
    smile
    Simple message, Simple truth and NO RANT ABOUT IT! smile

2. profile image51
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago
      atomswifeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Either you failed to read this or you failed to comprehend it and understand it.

1. profile image51
        badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I read it the 1st time, I read you, bring something new and I will read it. Do you understand how ridiculous you appear on here, you are like a pantomine !

1. Jane@CM profile image60
          Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Whispering to BC - if we don't talk to her, she'll go away.

1. profile image51
            badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah I know, I should follow my own advice lol, tiptoes away !

1. profile image0
              sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

*whispering*  they are like dogs... they will hound you... good luck.

2. atomswifey profile image56

No the real question should be "Does she care how others on here perceive her?"

I do not. If I "appear" ridiculous in what I have stated, then you accuse the Word of God to be ridiculous, as I quoted directly from it.

And again, did you comprehend or understand? No, you did not as I said.
          Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind."
          John 9:39

1. profile image0

So which one are you?  Blind or blind?

I was blind (past tense)

1. profile image0

Well according to the parable you are still blind. smile

In acceptance and faith in Christ my eyes have been opened to truth.
                  I see it clearly as God has given me my sight. smile

1. profile image0

Okay but according to the bible, you are still blind.  Just sayin'. smile

2. Jerami profile image58
        Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Many many years ago it was my job to teach union Stuarts how to wright grievances to be arbitrated. The most important thing is to keep it short and to the point, like a police report. She ran over my foot with her car at the corner of 3rd. and main.  It don't matter how big her boobies were or what color her halter top was or how dirty her windshield or tires were or if she wore glasses . It doesn't matter if she had her hair in a bun or wearing a red hat.  etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. Make one point at a time and I wouldn't go to sleep before I understand what the point was, ????? what was I saying?????   OH yea now I remember her bumper was bent down on the right side, or was it on the left?????????

1. profile image0
          cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

this is what happens when someone posts drunk. wink

3. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 14 years ago

"I perceive that God is no respecter of persons."
    Acts. 10:34.

Are you kidding?  It says that God has no respect for people.  Stop trying to kid yourself about what the bible says.

1. quietnessandtrust profile image61
      quietnessandtrustposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He does not respect your position in life when it comes to how He weighs you on the scales, hangs you in the balance.
      He cannot be bribed or bought off.
      He does not care about your rank or status, no respecter of persons.
      Understand?

Poor, rich, famous, fat, dumb, believer, atheist etc....makes no diff!!!

4. rmcrayne profile image90
    rmcrayneposted 14 years ago

AW, What is the context of your post, title vs content? 

Seriously I'm ADD and my sleep cycle is turned upside down.  What's the intent here?

Just to show that God is not how "the rant" showed Him to be. That although I found humor in it from another point of view, God could have never ranted like that about one person. God is not like that.

Thats all.
      smile

1. profile image0

He just kills them instead.  No need to waste time talking when he can just kill them all!

5. atomswifey profile image56
    atomswifeyposted 14 years ago

Post on people! lol
    Give your thoughts to etc. I have to go for a bit. Another doc's appointment. But I might be on later, if not tom.
    So
    peace. smile

1. profile image0

Oh TMI, your gonna be on tom later.  I though you were Atoms wifey? lol

2. profile image48
      CabinGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hope the liposuction ain't too sore. miss ya already sweetpea x

1. profile image0

Oh you are such a dirty bitch!  I love you Cabin Girl. lol

1. profile image48

Love you too babe but chill ok, don't let them get to you. !

1. profile image0

I am just having fun.  Do I sound that mean?  I get a kick of my self righteous sarcasm.  I am really hoping for an award at the next hubber awards ceremony for most sarcastic.

1. profile image48

No I was just worried about you, I am cool knowing you are ok but if any of them get nasty to you, well I kinda gotta draw my sword out and it's been a while since it's seen light smile

1. profile image0

You are too kind.  I have a red sharpie you can have. lol lol

1. profile image48

Lol the Cabin Girl has her battle sword tied to her belt smile

2. atomswifey profile image56

You feel better about yourself now? Glad I could help boost your ego. smile

1. profile image0
          sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey AW, you're doing great! I love the references to scripture and your talent for quoting in the correct context and spirit. God Bless.

Thank you sneak! smile
            And God bless you as well

6. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

What in the?

1. quietnessandtrust profile image61
      quietnessandtrustposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes ?

7. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

You two are very,very bad girls! Don't you have some chores to do?

8. quietnessandtrust profile image61
    quietnessandtrustposted 14 years ago

Jerami
        449 posts
        Hubs: 19
        Fans: 17

You going to come out and answer?
    RED?

1. Jerami profile image58
      Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just got back on, did I miss something?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)