Where Was Jesus After The Crucifixion And Before The Resurrection?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (186 posts)
  1. PhoenixV profile image62
    PhoenixVposted 8 years ago

Where Was Jesus After The Crucifixion And Before The Resurrection?

Besides being in a tomb, where was Jesus after the crucifixion and before the resurrection, in a spiritual sense, according to the Bible? I am not asking where His body was, but where or what was happening spiritually speaking. Serious, scriptural or studied replies only please, thank you.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12407330_f260.jpg

2. profile image50
    Norine Williamsposted 8 years ago

According to I Peter 3:18-20, Jesus went into the grave and spoke to the prisoners.  (v18) "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit. (v19) By whom also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison, (v20) Who at one time were disobedient..."

Which brings up another controversial issue, Judas may have been saved according to Scripture for he confessed and repented before hanging himself!  (Matthew 27:3-5)  Scripture says "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (I John 1:9)

Therefore, (we do not know, but) Judas "could have" been saved!  In John 21:22 "Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?  Follow thou me."  and that is what I will do, if God permits!

1. The0NatureBoy profile image55
      The0NatureBoyposted 8 years agoin reply to this

NW, notice "Purgatory" is the place for the discarnated, so Yoshua could have gone there to speak to those in Rev 6:9-11, to be replaced after the fall of Mystery Babylon (Rev 14:13), but not the rest of the discarnated.

2. profile image50
      Norine Williamsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Eli: Rev 6:9-11: Why would He speak only to those "slain for the word of God..?"  Rev 14:13: Why speak only to " those who died in the Lord?" Where is Scripture that says "not the rest of the discarnated?" New Cov afforded ALL!

3. The0NatureBoy profile image55

They are the only ones who will "hear" it, the others were never spiritually born to have "ears to hear what the spirit has to say."  How many times have you seen that written?  See my comment on the other question also.

4. profile image50

Eli: What did he mean then "Those who were once disobedient?" Disobedient ones have ears, or they did for He said "once disobedient!" These to me are "disobedient" ones who died not in the Lord!

5. The0NatureBoy profile image55

"Once disobedient" means they have since their disobedience gone through the metamorphosis of the new birth and are now "sons [children] of god."

6. profile image50

Eli: Give me Scripture?

7. The0NatureBoy profile image55

There are no direct scriptures but when we have the vision of all things past and future having metamorphosed "the comforter" causes us discern things like that through the things written.

8. profile image50

Eli: What "things written" from Scriptures do you base this understanding?

9. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Gen 1:14 reads the heavenly bodies are "for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years." The "signs" means how to interpret the book in cycles.  Ecc 1:9 says there's nothing new under the sun, cycles. Reaping and sowing is explained via cycles.

10. profile image50

Eli: I mean Scripture pertaining to "...gone through the metamorphosis of the new birth and are now "sons [children] of god."

11. The0NatureBoy profile image55

When a tadpole metamorphose it is reborn. It hatched out of the the egg a tadpole and completing the metamorphosis is a frog, another birthing process.  Isaiah 28:10 & Romans 1:20 tells us to look at the seen for the unseen & Hebrews 11:1.

12. profile image50

Eli: I know metamorphosis, but I want to know scripture that says "after death" we go thru a "new birth" and become "sons [children] of God?" Remember we r talking about Jesus going into grave & speaking to prisoners who were once disobedient!

13. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Look at Rev 19:21, the results of the battle of that great day of god almighty (Rev 16:14), then 20:5, those slain reincarnate again to replenish the earth for Rev 21 is the easy one.  All through the bible is reincarnation.

14. profile image50

Eli: So, the "once disobedient" are going thru "a new birth" after death? The only Scripture I find that happening is in I Peter 3:19, depending on who Jesus how mercied on!

15. The0NatureBoy profile image55

All man reincarnates until they ascend up from the earth. Reaping and sowing suggest everything we have eaten, any plants we cut down, grass mored and every insect killed we were in other incarnations prior to becoming man.  Once disobedience covers.

16. profile image50

Eli:"Once disobedient" means they have since their disobedience gone through the metamorphosis of the new birth and are now "sons [children] of god." Once disobedient sons of God too?

17. The0NatureBoy profile image55

We always are sons of god, it appears as disobedient but all follow their life's destiny to the metamorphosis we we become eternal beings with understanding of all purposes without the "knowledge of good and evil" deceiving us.

18. Kiss andTales profile image60
      Kiss andTalesposted 8 years agoin reply to this

EA. Jesus was Teacher, they called him Rabbi ,a teacher has a skill in Jesus case he used Illustrations, Reference Bible
      Mt 13:34 All these things Jesus spoke to the crowds by illustrations. Indeed, without an illustration he would not speak to them;

19. The0NatureBoy profile image55

As some point, K&T, he said [in today's language] he used parable because it was not time for man en mass to comprehend and go into everlasting life.  Any true teacher uses what people know to reveal truth, those who school others uses trickery.

20. Kiss andTales profile image60

AE. To understand you on the subject , I just  plainly ask a basic question,  the theme., the Author,  and purpose.  In your own understanding.  Can you answer?.

21. The0NatureBoy profile image55

K&T, by now you should have seen the answer.

22. Kiss andTales profile image60

Yes I saw your answer.From the very beginning of any book points out the subject of interest and theme. The challenge was when satan lied and said they would not die if they ate the fruit.
      When they listen to another instead of the Father.

23. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Don't you don't see I AM THAT I AM is also satan. Satan is only because man divided all things into what they want and they don't, so, rather than saying YHWH concerning what they don't want they say satan.

24. Kiss andTales profile image60

EA .The word satan. Means resister,  he has resisted and turn his back on his  Father and creator. He also got Adam a d Eve to Join in.
      This caused a epidemic of death to humans
      Genetically.  All humans can die. Really that was not the plan.

25. The0NatureBoy profile image55

K&T, to resist is to oppose or don't you understand the English language? If it was not planned for man to die the "knowledge of good and evil" tree would not have been placed in the garden. Why would it be there if man were not to die?

26. Kiss andTales profile image60

Like a relationship in a marriage , you wear a ring or not, but the situation is your choice to respect the relationship because you have the power to do as you please
      not a robot.
      You can cheat or not cheat because it exist as an option.

27. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Had Adam not eaten the "knowledge of good and evil" civilization would never have happened and eliminated the material world to oppose the spiritual one in Rev 21 for the eternal cycle to continue unceasingly.

28. Kiss andTales profile image60

Adam was doing just great with out eating what belong to God.
      He lived long enough to name the a animals
      And long enough to receive a mate created for him,
      He was given paradise.  All he had was one law , not to take what belong to some one else.

29. The0NatureBoy profile image55

If Adam and Eve was 1 flesh (Gen 2:24) why couldn't one eat, drink or relieve themselves for the other?  The operation didn't take place but dreamt. How did Adam find out about it, he wasn't told?

30. Kiss andTales profile image60

Man and woman united under God become one together as a partnership. Different body , rather they are of a different shade, culture,  backgrounds in finance, they are can be the example of one flesh when they agree together and work together in union

31. The0NatureBoy profile image55

The operation was a dream, Adam awoke and saw the dreamed image standing there.  2:24 require reintegrating femininity into masculinity of both genders making each a whole (holy) man again, not the 2 different bodies becoming one flesh.

32. Kiss andTales profile image60

EA Hebrew festivals was established after the flood , which your statement is true.
      But before that meat was not eaten.just giving a sacrifice as a gift.

33. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Able was a rancher of food animals, why would heard animals if not also for food? Cain's accepted offering was Gen 1:29s requirement but Abel's showed something different, presumed cooking, as the means of acceptance, why if not for food?

34. Kiss andTales profile image60

Gen 1:30 is clear only green herbs for food.
      Ge 9:3 Every moving animal that is alive may serve as food for YOU. As in the case of green vegetation, I do give it all to YOU.
      this was permission from that time to eat moving animals. Not written before

35. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Gen 1 is clear berries, fruit, grains, nuts and vegetables for man's diet to provides our needs for mental, physical and spiritual health, animated life prevents spiritual health. Adam was not spiritual is why nan are required to be born again.

36. profile image50

Eli: GM! Back to "sons of God!" Rm 8:14 is the Scripture's def of "sons of God!" When then r sinners includ?  U said "Any true teacher uses what people know to reveal truth, those who school others uses trickery." Precisely Father/Son Allegory!

37. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Paul didn't recognize god's making man makes him father of all man.  Carnal man are still doing what they are made to do, learn everything of man by living all attributes 1 at a time, spiritual man becomes conscious of those experiences.

38. Kiss andTales profile image60

So with that thought yes tainted , but clean by Jesus who paid for our future yo keep living .

39. The0NatureBoy profile image55

So, now you are going into traditional religious dogma but that doesn't satisfy my question, there has to be a better answer than that.  As a matter of fact, I've never made since of the sacrifice requirement anyway.

40. Kiss andTales profile image60

Well to explain all humans needed a cure, A cure that if we get sick, if we die, we can return to live again.  The Messiah was God's gift to humans to provide the cure to all those appreciating who paid for us.

41. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Why is the second messiah, the Branch from Jesse's roots (Isa 11:10-12),  going to become another sacrifice in these last days (Rev 5:5 & 12) since Jesus didn't fulfill Isaiah 52:13-53:14?

42. Kiss andTales profile image60

Jesus has fulfilled Phophesy.  He is the branch of Jesse, 
      Mt 1:1 The book of the history of Jesus Christ, son of David, son of Abraham:
      this was fulfilled .
      Jesus is in Kingdom power as we speak .
      From the station of Heaven.
      Notice Daniel.

43. The0NatureBoy profile image55

If Jesus is the Branch from the Jesse's roots [connection unknown] who is the Rod from the stem [connection revealed] (Isa 1:1)?  Jesus is scouting the promise (Jon 14:3) to rapture us one by one, as the paymaster post-milenium (Mat 20:1-16).

44. Kiss andTales profile image60

Why do you think you will be ruptured up.?
      Jesus is enthroned now , not here on earth.

Reference Bible
      Mt 28:18 And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.
      Jesus Did It! Satan failed .

45. The0NatureBoy profile image55

By the way, when did Jesus unseal the book (Rev 5:5)?  What did he say the book's [Bible] message is?  if it all belongs to him then he should have told us the message of the book by now.

46. profile image50

Eli: U said "As a matter of fact, I've never made since of the sacrifice requirement anyway." Why? It's a metaphor! He "sacrificed" and so should we!  Jn 15:13 "Greater love hath no man than this, to lay down his life for his friends (Jesus)."

47. Kiss andTales profile image60

EA, Reference Bible
      Re 5:10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”
      If they rule over the earth there have to be citizens.Re 14:3 And they are singing ,
      these 144,000 make up Government

48. profile image50

K&T: I'm trying to "tell all nations" as commanded in Scripture, not to figure out who's going to be there for Jesus said "Just follow me!" (Jn 21:22)  I'm praying I cont to do what He asks so that I can be there as 144K! Why don't u?

49. Kiss andTales profile image60

All authority has been given to Jesus!

New World Translation
      Mt 28:18 Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.
      the 144,000 have been already picked starting from the first disciples.

50. profile image50

K&T: Starting w/the disciples? No one fm OT? He went into the grave, remember I Pet 3:19? Let's do as Heb 6:1-3 says & start w/baptism. Do u agree in Jesus' Name?

51. Kiss andTales profile image60

Attacking me is not preaching or doing the work of Jesus. If you can not listen how can you help anyone. It takes two to talk and understand.

52. profile image50

K&T: Attack? Script attacks, not me! I just asked I Pet 3:15!

53. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Those last posts can't be understood without being metamorphosed (reborn) with a conception, gestating, trivial, birth, and growth (Rom 1:20), like a natural birth from baby to adulthood with John 14:12 as the adult's proof.

54. profile image50

Eli: How so? Gal 1:6-9!How can one begin his Spiritual journey if not "the gospel of Christ?"Heb 6:1-3 says we MUST start there so we can "...go on unto perfection..."Heb 4:12 says "sharper than a two edged sword.." when not what ppl wants to hear!

55. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Man can't comprehend the gospel without the Comforter (John 14:26) teaching them and the only way that happens is through the rebirth (John 3:1-8).  Do you remember "all are called but few are chosen?" We are spirit chosen to be born again.

3. Kiss andTales profile image60
    Kiss andTalesposted 8 years ago

Jesus was dead three days in the grave.
    This is validated because the wages of sin is death.
    Jesus paid for many who will not die or experience death at all.
    taking their place ,known in Revelation as the great crowd of people.
    New World Translation
    Re 7:9 After this I saw, and look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands.
    These people are survivors of the clean up soon to come, they are like Noah and his family who stay on earth after Armageddon.
    Notice from all over the world they make this great crowd.
    Jesus body was so valuable that only God put a value to it , even Generations of people born will benifit from his sacrifice. So the whole meaning of his death and after leads to our benifit as humans. How wonderful a future we will have.

1. profile image50

K&T: Pls explain "Jesus was DEAD 3 days in grave?" The "flesh" (Christ) died but Jesus' Spirit NEVER died!  Did I misunderstand u? What "SIN" did Jesus have for your "validation" "wages of SIN is death?"

2. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Jesus was 2 night and one day in the grave, before sunset Fri until pre-sunrise Sun, but experienced being out of body [OBE] for parts of three 24 hour days (Jon 2:19-21) from about 3pm Fri (Mat 27:46-50) until pre-sunrise Sun, (Mat 28:1-6).

3. profile image50

Eli: Thanks! Information quite helpful. God always places "someone" in my life to "bring things to my remembrance!"

4. The0NatureBoy profile image55

The Mat 12:40 prophecy is for the "branch from Jesse's root (Isa 11:1-12 & Rev 5:5 & 5:12). Mat 12:39 say "An evil and adulterous generation" suggesting a time other than his.  Remember "jots and tittles" must be realized to understand prophe

5. profile image50

Eli: I have always known that the OT is Jesus concealed & the NT is Jesus revealed!  Yes, Joshua saved the Israelites as does Jesus saves us in NT! "I AM" continues to prove HE IS "I AM" the same yesterday, today & forever! ALMIGHTY GOD name

6. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Yoshua is a type of Yoshua called Jesus (John 14:3) who is now scouting heaven and will return to rapture us one at a time (Mat 20:1-16) after the 1st millennium and during 6 more for replenishing the earth for Rev 21 to happen (Rev 20:4-5).

7. profile image50

Eli: Why would He mention Judas' confession & repentance in Scripture (Matt 27:3-5) if of no significance? Judas had "ears" but "once disobedient!" One had to be obedient (hear) at one time to become disobedient! Also New Cov not afforded everyon

8. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Judas repented but in discarnating was not saved at that time He may be incarnated for salvation during this end time but, like some of the disciples, he is not, as told John, still living through the 2nd coming (John:21:22).

9. profile image50

Eli: Do u thk Jn 21:22 was asking of Judas?  V20 speaks of John. V21 speaks of Peter while looking at John thinking he was betrayer asked Jesus"what shall this man do?" It seems Peter was jealous of Jesus' love  for John & "hoped" he was betrayer

10. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Reread that.  No, John is to remain on earth until the second coming and maybe, i believe is, one of the 2 prophets in Rev 11:3-12 and someone else from biblical days will most likely be the other.

11. profile image50

Eli: I did! V20Peter turned around, saw John, & asked "Who betrayeth thee...V21Peter (looking at John) asked "what shall this man do?" V22Jesus told him "not your business, Just follow me."  You don't see it like that? If not, explain!

12. The0NatureBoy profile image55

No, Peter is told to follow Jesus, meaning he would be crucified, John is told he will remain until the second messiah arrives.

13. profile image50

Eli: No. Do u thk Peter is asking what would happen to John while thinking John was betrayer in Jn 20-22? Why did he cont to look back at John? Why would the "looking back at John" & "seeing John" before asking questions have no significance?

14. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Peter didn't think John was the betrayer, he realized he was going to be crucified and wanted to know what would happen to John.  That was after the resurrection.

15. profile image50

Eli: Since after resurrection, wouldn't Peter "know" who betrayer was for they were told @ supper in Matt 26:23! Is this an add on? Notice v25: As though adding "..I suppose the world couldn't contain the books that should be written."

16. fpherj48 profile image60
      fpherj48posted 8 years agoin reply to this

( I believe my shift is over.  I'm clocking out soon as I pass on the report to the night crew.)  This can't be happening.  "Twilight Zone" maybe Paula?

17. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Yes, they all knew.   Verse 25 is saying, metaphorically, what was done and said by Yoshua the messiah is recorded in all the books but mostly interns of metaphors, fiction and sci fi.

18. Kiss andTales profile image60

Where did you get science fiction?

19. The0NatureBoy profile image55

If anyone understands the Bile they see it is metaphor, allegories, parables and symbol-types [MAPS], sci fi is also, many songs and even children tails interprets life, the "comforter" teaches the new born how.

20. Kiss andTales profile image60

AE like most books The bible was inspired of God , in Hebrew YHWH,  our language we say Jehovah.and many say it their way in their language.  Found I. Many relics cuneiforms, and copies verify the use of his name Jehovah over 7000 times .

21. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Jehovah means "I AM THAT I AM" and is why god only made a "knowledge of good and evil" (Gen 2:17) without concrete recognition of either.  It was to confound man until we have learned every lesson and are ready to be "sons [children] of god" Gen 3:24

22. Kiss andTales profile image60

AE . In learning the language of the bible we are learning the spiritual things of God.
      Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
      So we can not compare that to us

23. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Isa 55:9 is to the un-reborn sons of god, not about the sons of god.  You forget there are sons of god and daughters of man (Gen 6:2) and that passage is to the daughters of man.

24. Kiss andTales profile image60

AE ,
      2Ti 3:16 All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness,
      2Ti 3:17 that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

25. The0NatureBoy profile image55

But man can't comprehend to be equipped unless they are spirit born (Jn 3:8) wanderers like Yoshua before to returning to Jerusalem as teacher of spiritual things. The unborn can't know spiritual things (Jn 3:9-12).

26. Kiss andTales profile image60

The spiritual things we are to know leads to a wonderful future , satan the resister has oppressed man with his rulership for generations. Now it is time to change over to the rulership of Jesus.
      Daniel 2:44. The bible guides us in how this is done.

27. The0NatureBoy profile image55

The Bible tells us it will be done but it is the restoring prophet (Mat 17:11) who brings it to pass.  He is also the prophet like unto Moses (Deu 18:15 & 18) to lead spiritual Israel into the millennium through the sea of blood shed in last batt

28. Kiss andTales profile image60

Sorry EA . I left off , I got sleepy , it was 4 in the morning here.,
      But I notice you take things literal when it is a symbol.
      King James Version
      Mt 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, .

29. The0NatureBoy profile image55

K&T, in Mat 19:6 Yoshua is merely relating to Gen 2:24, he know what it means but they didm' so he just answered with what was written.  In Gen 1 man femininity and masculinity were integrated, Adam caused them to separate creating "love."

30. Kiss andTales profile image60

Reference Bible
      Eze 21:27 A ruin, a ruin, a ruin I shall make it. As for this also, it will certainly become no [one’s] until he comes who has the legal right, and I must give [it] to him.’
      In Daniel 2:44
      Reference Bible

31. The0NatureBoy profile image55

So, will it be given to the 1st messiah or 2nd?  The Rod messiah we have his genealogy but who knows the genealogy of the Branch from the root?  None know who the Root born about 1948 (Isa 11:10-12) "the Gentiles seek" is nor his genealogy.

32. Kiss andTales profile image60

EA the point is the Government seats were already established,  the natural Jews were to make up that number 144,000.  But they as a nation lost their share of Government with Jesus.  That is why there is now called spiritual Isreal.

33. profile image50

Eli: Did Scripture not say in Acts "Why stand ye here gazing, THIS SAME JESUS...shall come in like manner..." (Acts 1:11)? What other Messiah?

34. Kiss andTales profile image60

Norine only 144,000 listed as brought from the earth, as purchased.
      The others sheep are citizens of that Government,
      Example everybody can not live at the white house, that is the seat of Government we are the citizens.
      Heaven is Jesus's

35. profile image50

K&T: Why concern yourself? Do we know Jesus' "doctrine" to get there? I believe He will let us know of things to come as He did John.  Are u saying there's only going to be 144k in heaven?

36. Kiss andTales profile image60

Yes that is the number pick as you clearly read Rev. A job to be over others as citizens.
      Bible
      Re 5:10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.
      who are they ruling over on earth ? Us!

37. profile image50

K&T: The 1st step is to "learn" Jesus' doctrine! I Cor 6:3 says "Did you not know that we will judge angels?..."  But 1st, let's learn to "do" what He says! On one accord! Baptizing in Jesus' Name, realizing that He is ALL "I AM," knowing Scriptu

38. Kiss andTales profile image60

Norine that scripture does not apply to the other sheep of citizens ,
      We are the citizens that are written about as happy! Jesus quotes the blessings .
      King James Version
      Mt 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

39. profile image50

K&T: When one initially comes to Christ, He repents & is baptized!  Have u done that in Jesus' Name so that u can begin the journey?

40. The0NatureBoy profile image55

RE Acts 1:11
      As the paymaster (Mat 20"1-16) Yoshua touch not the earth, the Dead in christ reincarnates and together give birth (Rev 20:4-5) to all others. in the air he calls the name of the one to raptures (Jn 14:3) during the remaining 6000 years.

4. Slarty O'Brian profile image80
    Slarty O'Brianposted 8 years ago

He told the apostles to eat him, so that's why all their stories about the grave site are different, and why no body was found.

Or, as the Muslims believe, he was never crucified and lived out his life.

Well, that is, if he ever really existed.

1. Kiss andTales profile image60

Was that suppose to be funny ? I am not laughing. Very offensive is what I get out of your comment.

2. profile image50

K&T:  They are "offensive!" Thinks It's a joke!  Why bother? II Cor 4:3-4! I Cor 14:38!

3. Slarty O'Brian profile image80
      Slarty O'Brianposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps it sounds insulting; though I’m sure Jesus can take it if he exists. But you have nothing to feel insulted about.  I’m merely stating the obvious. Jesus was very explicit when he said they had to eat him if they wanted everlasting life. He wa

4. Kiss andTales profile image60

You take small statements and make insulting remarks , that is not right. People should know these were emblems of his sacrifice given in our behalf .saving life is never nothing to Joke about.

5. Slarty O'Brian profile image80

Cannibalism is an emblem of sacrifice? Do you understand what you are saying? Now that IS funny.

6. profile image50

Slart: Ur life must be boring if all u have to do is "harass" believers! Yes, & He said "pluck ur eye out" too if u want another "laugh!" We know what it means! U should try & find out!

7. Slarty O'Brian profile image80

I don't harass. And it's obvious you don't know what it all means. But that's ok. I'll do a hub on it and educate you

8. Kiss andTales profile image60

Jesus never supported cannibalism. So you Joke and slander at the same time. You really do not know what you are talking about, as many other statements made.
      I would not read your hub.

9. Slarty O'Brian profile image80

Didn't think you would. And Jesus said to eat him. That's cannibalism by any definition. You don't get it, that's ok.

10. profile image50

Slart: I "choose" to remain "ignorant" if "learning" means reading propaganda from someone who believes as you do!  As u do not wish to "know" Jesus,  I do wish to "learn" from your propaganda! Matt 10:14; Lk 9:3-5! We are what we "EAT!"

11. Kiss andTales profile image60

The point is they did not eat him. So you lie and stress untruth.
      They drank wine a symbol of his blood, they ate bread that was a symbol of his body.
      But the people that wanted to make it more then that like you missed out to sit with him.

12. Slarty O'Brian profile image80

Propaganda? Oh you mean truth. I already figured out you're not interested in that

13. Kiss andTales profile image60

Why did you hold back that information of the symbols,  but you plant untruths of the subject. True cannibalism is eating of the flesh, Jesus never did that which is a flat lie.

14. Slarty O'Brian profile image80

He told his followers to literally eat him. No lie, it's in the bible. Please, read it. Want the passages?

15. profile image50

Slart:  This is a "Spiritual" journey not a "literal" journey!  I have Scriptures for both!  Prov 3:5 says"Lean not to "your" own understanding." That means get out of books & into bible! If not, it will be "funny" to you as you are to me!

16. Kiss andTales profile image60

King James
      Mt 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
      And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you:
      Symbols.

17. fpherj48 profile image60

This interactions actually just occurred.  Amazing.

18. Slarty O'Brian profile image80

Wrong passage.John 6
      53 Then Jesus said to them: "Amen, amen, I say unto you: unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you.

19. Kiss andTales profile image60

I know the one , but I listed what it meant by scripture.  Jesus knew that certain people doubted him, so they needed a reason to leave. He gave them one. Just like you stated. Real sheep here his voice and follow.
      He just sifted the doubtful out.

20. Slarty O'Brian profile image80
    21. Kiss andTales profile image60

So the facts and proof is no one ate his body, or drank his blood literal, But they did eat unleavened bread  as a symbol of his body meaning no sin, and the wine , which means the blood he would lose for those that love and appreciate what he did.

22. Slarty O'Brian profile image80

Ritual cannibalism. Right. I don't think any facts are in as to whether they actually ate him or not. But the fact is, Christians practice ritual cannibalism even today.

23. Kiss andTales profile image60

New World Translation
      Lu 22:20 Also, he did the same with the cup after they had the evening meal, saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood, which is to be poured out in your behalf.
      You see he got down to the real meaning.

24. Slarty O'Brian profile image80

But it is no different than a vampire sucking blood to gain immortality. You drink a mans blood and eat his flesh for immortality. That's ritual cannibalism by definition. That's the truth.

25. Kiss andTales profile image60

again Jesus was skilled at teaching
      , he used illustrations faithfully. New World Translation
      Mt 13:34 All these things Jesus spoke to the crowds by illustrations. Indeed, without an illustration he would not speak to them,
      This applies here also.

26. fpherj48 profile image60

& on & on, they continue as though unaware of the blatant absurdity.  Maybe I'm experiencing my 1st out of body experience (?)  Imagine what this is like for those NOT of stable mind to see this?  Oh, that's right. They understand.

27. Kiss andTales profile image60

You know Paula no matter how far or blatant absurdity you may find this subject
      People do believe it, even JESUS lost some believers because of the thought so it is legit subject that popped up.maybe you find it not your interest but others do.

28. Slarty O'Brian profile image80

Remember that the Catholic church tells us that the host and wine become the actual body and blood. Regardless of whether or not the apostles or others ate him in the end or not.

The0NatureBoyposted 8 years ago

When Jesus cried "my god, my god, why hath thou forsaken me" he, a few verses later, left his body but did not cut the "silver cord" so his body did not began to decompose.  I would suggest he communicated with eternal living beings but some say he communicated with those still in the grave.  However, no life-force remains in a decomposing body although hypnotic regression suggests something like "Purgatory" actually exist where life-forces go while awaiting their next incarnation. 

The reason Lazarus body was not decomposing after 3 days was because he either maintained his "silver thread" or was only in a coma they did not have the knowledge to detect during those days.

1. profile image50

Eli: Omnipresent! Lk 24:13-32.Talked to "living beings!" I Pet 3:19. Talked to "those in grave." Oh ye of little faith concerning Lazarus!

2. The0NatureBoy profile image55

NW, see my reply to your post.

3. profile image50

Eli: I Pet 3:20 says He spoke to prisoners "Who at one time were disobedient." Therefore, how do you conclude that He spoke "only" to those who "knew" Him?

4. fpherj48 profile image60

Oh my...Now I understand. How did I not know this? I see that even "in these days" your coma has not been detected. Still have that "silver thread?" You GO..O Nature Boy Elijah!! Keep preaching this masterful work !  God Help Us.  Jesus too.

Thanks, Paula, I see no stopping now, there is nothing else for me except to work to assist others with "ears to hear" although I sow seeds on all soil and allow it to determine what happens to the seeds.

6. fpherj48 profile image60

Apparently my plea for HELP hasn't reached God's tower yet.  It's OK, I'll wait.  Where are all the orderlies?

7. The0NatureBoy profile image55

What do you mean, Paula?  What are asking god for you don't have an answer to yet?  I may be the help you are seeking, put Elijah NatureBoy in Google and search, you'll find my site with email addresses, contact me and we can talk.

8. fpherj48 profile image60

That's very sweet of you, but I'm really quite fine.  Thank you.  You take care!

9. Kiss andTales profile image60

Let's get down to the point EA ,
      The book like any book has a theme , what is it , who is the Author? How does that benifit us in past and the future? .

10. The0NatureBoy profile image55

K&T, the theme is the cycle of man on earth detailing how in this civilization man divided ourselves into 2 genders, 4 primary ethnics + all combinations, east & west Zodiac signs + all combinations & written by many man guided by the com

11. Kiss andTales profile image60

Thank you for your answer .
      But the bible is the mind of God. it has things in it that only God could know.
      And to help us understand spiritual things
      They are told in Illustrations by Jesus.
      The Theme is God's right to rule over his creations.

12. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Man, meaning "mind able to comprehend all things,"  are sons of god and, with the aid of the comforter, will comprehend that mind.

13. Kiss andTales profile image60

AE when you see things from our point of view this is how it looks as you state. But what's written are the things that happen long ago that effects us today.  A challenge by satan to rule this world as he pleases ,
      Do we need our heavenly Father?

14. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Unless we are obeying man, aka, satan -- opposer and man opposes god -- we obey our heavenly father inside of us (Lk 17:21 & 1 Jn 3:9).  Those who obey man parents, governments, teachers & preachers don't recognize heavenly father within.

15. Kiss andTales profile image60

True!  it is important to listen to the Heavenly Father , but we must start with the elementary of the bible he gives us. In order for us to move higher with the more complex parts and meanings, the bible is really our tutor to spiritual things

16. The0NatureBoy profile image55

In Genesis 1, man didn't live in families so Yoshua interacted us to forsake them (Mat 19:29) so we could get back to the Bible's basics prior to Adam's eating "the knowledge of good and evil" by purified minds and silvered attachments (Gen 3:24).

17. Kiss andTales profile image60

In order for humans to be purified was by means of the mosaic law first through priest. Then Jesus updated that purification
      By being the Lamb for once and for all in our behalf.  He paid for us to be citizens under his rulership.  Are you ready

18. The0NatureBoy profile image55

The law is unkeepable, for man to eat we kill not only animals but plants too.  Yoshua isn't the only lamb, Rev 5:5 & 12 suggests someone without powers will die to receive them fulfilling all of Is 52:13-53:12 and reveal the book's meaning.

19. Kiss andTales profile image60

EA .when Adam and Eve was perfect they only ate fruits and vegetables , eating animals was not needed.
      Only after the flood that animals was added to their diet.
      One good reason how easy it was for animals to board the Arch without fear of man.

20. The0NatureBoy profile image55

If Able's offering was accepted as a burnt offering, as many suggest it was, then flesh eating began with Able's offering of cattle or sheep.

21. Kiss andTales profile image60

EA , you are mixing sacrifice with eating, you can give a gift to God without eating ,
      After the flood animals could be used for food. New World Translation
      Ge 9:3 Every moving animal that is alive may serve as food for you. Just as I gave you ,

22. The0NatureBoy profile image55

It had to start before the flood because Noah took 7 pair clean animals and 2 pair of the others (Gen 7:2).

23. Kiss andTales profile image60

EA just because you give me a box of chocolates  , does not mean you eat candy or chocolate.its a gift,  It said sacrifice. To give not eat.
      Certainly when Abraham was going to offer up his son Isaac . He was not going to eat his son.

24. The0NatureBoy profile image55

All Hebrew sacrifices were eaten after the ceremony is why they were called feast days.  Abraham's faith was being tested, the ram was always to be the sacrifice, not Isaac.

25. Kiss andTales profile image60

Sheep make good for wool, which make good cloth for covering that is why.

26. The0NatureBoy profile image55

So why were there "clean" and "unclean" animals during the flood since "clean" represent what animated life man should eat and "unclean" represent those animals man should not eat?

27. Kiss andTales profile image60

The list of clean and unclean is after Genesis. The  flood happen in Genesis time period. The book of Leviticus states what is clean and unclean to eat.

28. profile image50

K&T & Eli: Sorry to interrupt but that was under Old Cov, NOW under New Cov, ALL are good to eat! Acts 10:15; 28 (any man or animal)

29. Kiss andTales profile image60

Norine true under the New Covenant.
      Never said it was not true there is no restrictions on meat.

30. The0NatureBoy profile image55

K&T, Gen 7:2 say 7 boy clean animals and their girl mates & 2 unclean boys and their girl mates, that means that was already in practice.

31. Kiss andTales profile image60

EA , true of scripture that is written but that does not mean that they was eating them .
      You have animals that clean the earth  , these are unclean animals they can eat dead bodies. 
      But the decree to eat them came in Ge 9:3 Every moving animal,

32. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Noah was to be in the ark more than 8 months, he needed food and vegetables would not have survived that long, so why else was it said?

33. Kiss andTales profile image60

True after the came off the Ark they were told at that time they could eat meat.

34. The0NatureBoy profile image55

What did they eat in the ark, vegetables would not have lasted 8 + months?

35. Kiss andTales profile image60

They took enough grain and many food substances. It was not meat to cook , because they would have burned down the Arch. You got me laughing EA , I an just picturing that right now .they sure had enough water to help!.

36. The0NatureBoy profile image55

You finally made sense, I'd forgotten nuts, grains and tubers would last  8+ months but I don't see any reason god called them clean and unclean then, or ever, when god told Peter call nothing it made unclean. A confusing god to say the least.

37. Kiss andTales profile image60

EA  now you are in the new testament. But after Jesus death he upgraded that he was the last sacrifice.  No more animals were needed. His body was valuble enough to cleanse generations of people as long as we acknowledge what he did in our behalf.

38. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Why would some animals be called clean and others unclean by a never changing god in early time then say he has made nothing unclean later, is what I want to know.

39. Kiss andTales profile image60

All things written in the old testement was a tutor   like training wheels on a bike. We need to know what sacrifice meant, that we were tainted from Adam and Eve. We were scared genetically. And we needed a cure to keep us living in the future.

40. The0NatureBoy profile image55

K&T, 2 under NW.
      4 spiritual man, Enoch, Moses, Elijah and Yoshua or Jesus were raptured, the spiritual Promise is not on this earth and everlasting life is shown by those 4 people.  If you are spirit born you know this, the Comforter has reveale

41. profile image50

Eli:  Please respond to the question re;  "Trinty!"

42. Kiss andTales profile image60

EA , let's take each question at a time.
      You have said truth ,
      Reference Bible
      Joh 10:16“And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.

43. profile image50

K&T: Yes, He will "bring them" if they are seeking Him with an earnest heart!  But "Woe be unto those shepherds who leads His flock astray!"  Jer 23:1!

44. Kiss andTales profile image60

That scripture two flocks represent two groups, one group makes up the 144, 000
      These have the heavenly hope of seats in Government with Jesus. 
      The fold of sheep are the citizens left on earth to benefit from the Government .
      We are the citizens.

45. profile image50

K&T: I understand the 144,000 but we "left behind" still have "groups" within our time that "He will bring!" This Spiritual journey consist of those in grades K-1 thru PHd! Consider: Matt 12:30;Mk9:40; & Lk 9:50! And He will "bring them" if e

46. Kiss andTales profile image60

Norine this scripture says two folds that's all, one fold is Government,  the other is citizens, 
      The Government seats have been getting filled from the time Jesus picked his disciples down into the generations 144,000
      Is small compared to citizens.

47. profile image50

K&T: Yes, pray we become one of the ELITE group (Rev 7 & 14).  Where is Scripture that calls them (144,000) government & us (Left behind) citizens? If not in Scripture, man-made!  For we are ALL "ONE" in Christ Jesus! Eph 2:12 speaks of a

48. Kiss andTales profile image60

Re 14:3 and they sing as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four living creatures and the elders: and no man could learn the song save the hundred and forty and four thousand, even they that had been purchased out of the earth.

49. profile image50

K&T: Why r u so concerned w/144,000? I still don't see "govt" & "citizens!" There r more Rev 5. What about the elders v11 & the number of them was 10K x 10K & K's of K's." What about them?  So what? Most still have not figured out how

50. Kiss andTales profile image60

Re 7:9 After these things I saw, and, look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches

51. profile image50

K&T: When will we "learn truth" of how to get there?  That should be our 1st concern!  We should be "on one accord" as they were on the Day of Pentecost, yet ALL differ!  We need to know Jesus' doctrine of how to get in!

52. Kiss andTales profile image60

Norine you can not pick yourself,  did the deciples pick themselves?  No, it was by invitation. 
      If you are not of this fold then you can be a citizen. 
      The Lords prayer is his will done on earth as heaven. Earth will be like heaven,  because

53. profile image50

K&T: I did not "pick myself!" Understanding of Scripture re: Jesus' doctrine by the Holy Spirit & told me to "teach!"  Heb 6:1-3 says that we should "began" there!  We haven't gotten on One Accrd yet concerning the doctrine of baptism, yet al

54. Kiss andTales profile image60

Norine The deciples and the many like apostle Paul and and many generations after have already been chosen of the 144,000. They have been picked.
      What is left is to be a citizen. 
      If we do not have citizenship we have nothing.  We are to be happy .

55. profile image50

K&T: My question STILL is, do you know Jesus' doctrine to acquire "citizehship?" Jesus knew "religion" would mislead saints & told us how to decently & in order began to seek him. Repent, & be baptized in Jesus' name Acts 2:38. Have y

56. Kiss andTales profile image60

You are asking me questions because you do not know my relationship,  which it would be very presumptuous on your part to judge something you do not know , so stop telling me what I should do when you do not have all the facts and answers.

57. profile image50

K&T: I don't have ANY answers, but Script does!  Acts 2:38! By ur conv u said baptzm should be done in Father, Son & HS! Not judging! Script says when someone asks, be ready to give an answer about ur hope. I Pet 3:15. Can u not? Then  u don'

58. The0NatureBoy profile image55

Rev 7:4-9 names 12 Eastern X 12 Western tribes, 9 are gentiles (Isa 11:10) or combinations of the signs. 10 virgins parable = 10% world end's population, about 700,000,000, half not surviving replaces Rev 6:9-11, dead in christ per Rev 14:13.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)