Brett KavanNOT Must Be Removed ASAP From The US Court Of Appeals

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (40 posts)
  1. JAKE Earthshine profile image68
    JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years ago

https://hubstatic.com/14230015.jpg

What the hell is going on in this crumbling Trump era ???? And forget the new FBI investigation into this angry weirdo’s past, why haven‘t the first steps been taken to remove this crazy conspiracy theorist from his current position as a GOD forbid judge ???? How much more evidence do you need to realize he’s unfit period just like the whack job perched in our oval office ???? We’re already seeing the alarmingly irreparable negative impact on our society, legal system, national security, morality and economy since Vladimir Putin helped to embed this dangerous, psychologically impaired orange nut case in our oval office, NOW republicans are trying desperately to RAM another obvious basket case named Brett onto OUR SUPREME Court ???? That’s  Beyond INSANE: All the serious criminal allegations aside and there have been 3 named so far, did everyone witness his dramatically disturbing mental meltdown on national television during the republican sham hearing ???? Righteous Blue Progressive Democratic Wave In November, Come Wash This Mega-Corrupt Republican Conservative EVIL Away:

1. profile image0
      Ed Fisherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

https://hubstatic.com/14230024.png

No one has to say anything more Jake but you will of course .

JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I don't even know what you're talking about most of the time ahorseback, but we've all known the 'fix' was in from the very beginning for this psychologically fragile, Alex Jones style conspiracy theorist, just go watch 'Granny' McConnell who announced to the world when he said beattie eyes Brett would be confirmed, he actually said this days before Dr. Ford was even scheduled to appear before the republican sham committee:

However, just because the 'fix' is in by republicans, that doesn't discount divine intervention from our good lord to stop this dark minded man who has pending criminal allegations, from infiltrating the highest court of our land: GOD it seems touched Jeff Flake, now he needs to simply touch a few other republicans and convert them over from confused, complicit evil doers, to righteous children of good by halting this KavaNOT madness:

1. profile image0

I'm not surprised that " .....I don't even know what you're talking about ......."Jake  but hey that's your problem . I suggest you now sit and wait patiently for the "..........good lord............ " to guide you .   I believe Kavanaugh  will be confirmed and  that may just END the mid term ploys by your party .  Your party is however going to pay dearly  , do you know why ?  Because Republicans have not only picked up on the patterns of dirty tricks of democrats but are using them  to stop your nonsense strategies.

One thing conservatives  are easily pointing out at present  is the constancy of hypocrisy your people uses in these confirmations , congratulations though , it will end up costing liberals ,by timing , the next fifty years of SCOTUS controls .   Don't be surprised if  the liberal ideology cannot pass one constitutional  change for decades to come !

And all for dirty tricks .

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

Where there's smoke there's usually fire, and now on top off all the other disqualifying detrimental evidence against Brett, serious allegations of criminal activity, we're receiving press reports and eye witness accounts which call his integrity into serious question: Can't be surprised with that right?

Also, the ultra-corrupt oval office appears to be influencing this latest FBI investigation: UNREAL and Alarming:

"he American Bar Association had concerns about Kavanaugh 12 years ago. Republicans dismissed those, too."

"Late Thursday evening, the ABA called for an FBI investigation into sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh before the Senate Judiciary Committee voted on his Supreme Court nomination. The warning was all the more remarkable, because just hours earlier, Kavanaugh and his Republican defenders had cited the ABA’s previously glowing endorsement of the nominee — “the gold standard,” as one leading Republican put it."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics … d340233f7d

Breaking BIG *******: Developing NOW *******: Will Brett be prosecuted for perjury ?? Emerging evidence seems to be corroborating the logical assumption that it's becoming clearer and clearer Brett may have committed perjury under oath about many different aspects of his angry, unhinged, mentally disturbed testimony at the sham republican hearing the other day:

Witnesses are coming forward to tell the world that he was a belligerent drinker and after watching his incredibly dark and violent attitude and verbal outbursts at the hearing, it would lead one to believe that violent temper and perhaps heavy consumption of alcohol might have followed him throughout the years: Either way, he's absolutely unfit and needs to be removed ASAP from the US Court of Appeals:

"Brett Kavanaugh was 'belligerent and aggressive' drinker, Yale classmate says"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol … 484822002/

1. hard sun profile image77
        hard sunposted 5 years agoin reply to this

And boofing is flatulence, devil's triangle, I LOVED beer but went to sleep, never passed out. JOKE

1. profile image0
          PrettyPantherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Common sense. Judgement. Educated opinion. Intuition.

Call it what you want, it is reasonable to believe that Brett the Punk is lying.

Right. I really didn't think I would have to say much to back up my lying punk assertion. We all saw the same hearing right?

1. profile image0

One person's petulant punk tirade is another person's righteous indignation tirade.

He lied several times under oath. He should already be disqualified.

Good point about the tirade. I'm thinking life experiences, and of course political affiliation play a role in this difference. I was taught to be composed when confronted with challenges...be the bigger person so to speak and not to lie.

His lying may actually get him disqualified. I didn't think so, but I'm not sure Flake, Collins, and Murkowski will vote to affirm at this point.

1. profile image0

People in America are not convicted on numerable ,
                  "I can't remembers" .

I'll keep saying that until you on the left stop lying .

1. profile image0

This is not a trial, so if course there will be no conviction, nor will there be a formal declaration of innocence.

Do you comprehend this very simple fact?

3. profile image0
    Ed Fisherposted 5 years ago

So say's the "Trial by Yearbook "class .

1. profile image0

Says the guy who pulls speculative assertions like "jilted ex-lover" out of his partisan arse.

ding ding..and his gossip wasn't even based on something said at the hearing.

"Common sense. Judgement. Educated opinion. Intuition."

1. profile image0

Gossip ? How many times DID Ford say , "I don't remember"at the hearings ?

2. profile image0

What isn't speculative in this .

Fords numerable "I don't remembers "?

4. profile image0

I've been trying to teach liberals the obvious hypocrisy of their ways ,   Yet you have all judged Kavanaugh ,  ".......judge not lest ye be judged........ "

1. profile image0

Just like you judge us in practically every post on these forums. What's new?

1. profile image0

New Jersey , New York , New Ipswich , New Bedford ......................same ole' same ole '.

5. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

Breaking BIG *******: Another ENTITLED rich creep ?? As the days go on, more and more alleged victims and eye witnesses to what they say are distortions, misinformation and out right lies uttered by Brett before the senate: WHY is Brett apparently frightened to death of FBI investigations, lie detector tests and questions pertaining to his past which could conceivably be disturbing indications of his present behavior ?:

Does Brett still drink in dramatically heavy proportions as some of his former friends and eye witnesses claim he did in high school and college ??

"Yale friend, now NC State professor says Kavanaugh 'has not told the truth' about drinking"

"RALEIGH, N.C. -- A former Yale University classmate of Brett Kavanaugh's said he is "deeply troubled" by what he claims has been a blatant mischaracterization by Kavanaugh of his drinking at Yale."

"Charles "Chad" Ludington now teaches at North Carolina State University. After first releasing a statement Sunday, describing Kavanaugh as "a frequent drinker, and a heavy drinker," Ludington spoke to reporters outside his home in Carrboro on Monday evening."

https://abc11.com/politics/video-friend … -/4378893/

Breaking BIG *******: Developing NOW: Looks like Harvard cut ties with KavaNOT, nobody can possibly be surprised about that at this point right? : He will no longer be teaching at the institution: Who wants an unhinged, mentally unsound individual who appears according to press reports, to be less than forthcoming and appears to have serious skeletons in his closet teaching martians, let alone young impressionable adults:

"Kavanaugh no longer teaching at Harvard after outcry"

"Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, who’s been battling allegations of sexual misconduct, won’t be teaching a class at Harvard Law School this winter after an outcry from hundreds of alumni, according to a report.

“Today, Judge Kavanaugh indicated that he can no longer commit to teaching his course in January Term 2019, so the course will not be offered,” Catherine Claypoole, associate dean and dean for academic and faculty affairs, wrote in an email, the Harvard Crimson reported late Monday."

https://nypost.com/2018/10/02/kavanaugh … er-outcry/

1. wilderness profile image94
        wildernessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

"Today, Judge Kavanaugh indicated that he can no longer commit to teaching his course in January Term 2019, so the course will not be offered"

That's what you offer in support of "Looks like Harvard cut ties with KavaNOT"  That Kavanaugh could not commit to teaching a class because he may be on the courtroom bench instead?

Can't you do better than obvious, and false, spin?  This is just more "Jake nonsense" without any truth at all!

I'm sure some Trump sheep believe you wilderness but unless the 'fix' is in and beattie eyes Brett has already been guaranteed a seat on the supreme court by "Granny" McConnell which is very likely considering he announced to a crazy right wing audience weeks ago that KavaNOT would be on the court before a vote was even taken, Your assertion is less than plausible:

WHY would beattie eyes Brett cancel his teaching commitment at Harvard BEFORE a vote was even taken ?? Makes absolutely zero sense and that's why there is every indication that his teaching tenure at Harvard was terminated due to the massive student protests of his nomination: THEY WANT HIM OUT Period:

How else do you expect rational thinking students to react to Bozo Trump, a confessed sexual abuser himself via the Access Hollywood film, nominating an alleged attempted rapist to the supreme court ??? Do you honestly think this abomination of a nomination is acceptable to normal Americans ??

"Brett Kavanaugh Won't Be Returning To Teach At Harvard After 'Outcry'

"Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was slated to teach a course on the Supreme Court at Harvard next spring, but he's declined after a concerted effort on the part of alumni and current students to have his invitation rescinded.

The New York Post reports that "hundreds of alumni" penned a letter, joining a chorus of student detractors, begging Harvard's administration to cancel what appears to be an annual lecture conducted by the current DC Circuit judge."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36593/br … ly-zanotti

Fair enough, and I'm also sure that some people will take your word for it that the school canceled even though your own link says the opposite.  There are gullible people everywhere.

Kavanaugh didn't "cancel", according to your own link: he said he could not commit.  Reasonable as he has already committed to SCOTUS should he be confirmed.  You may think he should maintain both commitments, but I doubt that even you could actually advise or believe that such a thing was the right thing to do.  Could be wrong though - would you suggest committing to two things even though you could only do one of them?

the evidence proves beyond a reasonable doubt that the students forced KavaNOT out because of the serious allegations of attempted rape against him:

If that wasn't the case, he could have very easily committed to teaching the class and then if the unthinkable, evil, abominable thing happened where he was actually confirmed, he could have cancelled the class at that point in infamous time:

"beyond a reasonable doubt".  That a few students don't like him and others do proves that the school canceled his class for reasons other than Kavanaugh did being able to  commit to them?  You have a very (very!) strange idea of what "beyond a reasonable doubt" means.

Of course he could have committed.  And then canceled, leaving the students and school in the air.  I assume your statement means you would have done just that, without concern about the effect on those students or school.  Am I correct in then concluding that your pocketbook is more important than the time of students or cost to the school?

More than a few students wanted him out wilderness and they expressed their anger toward this alleged attempted rapist and yes, I would have done the normal rational thing and committed to teaching the class pending a decision from the senate but according to the evidence, that's not the real reason why his teaching tenure was terminated:

It's a no brainer: The students are furious as is the country with this alleged attempted rapist not to mention what appears to be his less than forthcoming testimony and apparent past and perhaps present drinking problem which has been extended to hard liquer by at least one eye witness that I've seen on television and or in press reports::

I keep hearing Sarah Hucklberry Sanders and Kellyanne CLOWNway saying Brett's reputation has been destroyed which makes perfect sense considering the evidence against him just like Bill Cosby's reputation has been destroyed and if that's the case, Brett can NEVER be confirmed:

Ok.  Count them.  Count those that did not.  THEN, and only then, can you say with any degree of certainty that the school took action.  Of course, you haven't checked how many would want him, have you?

Second, college students, particularly liberal ones, are well known for denying anything to conservatives, whether it be teaching, a seminar or just a talk.  Better take that into account as well.  Their rage at the very thought that people they don't like enjoy the same free speech as they do is intolerable.

Same thing; your evidence "beyond a reasonable doubt" is solely the testimony of a tiny handful of people (that may or may not have been enemies - you don't know and don't care)...while ignoring that dozens upon dozens of people that have testified to the opposite.  Hard to make a case that way.  If you care about truth, anyway - if your goal is to demonize then it's perfect.

6. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

Breaking BIG: Developing NOW ******: Hundreds and counting of law professors reject the nomination of unhinged, crazy right wing conspiracy theorist Brett KavaNOT: How can republicans possibly confirm an unstable man like this who has already confessed to his bias against more than half the country, will trample women's rights, confessed to drinking too many beers, sobs and acts like an unhinged, angry mental patient under pressure and has attempted rape and other serious criminal allegations hanging over his head like a 7 ton albatross ?? UNREAL:

America will not stand for this attempted egregious perversion of our justice system:   

"The Senate Should Not Confirm Kavanaugh
    Signed, 1,000+ Law Professors (and Counting)"

OCT. 3, 2018

"The following letter will be presented to the United States Senate on Oct. 4. It will be updated as more signatures are received.

Judicial temperament is one of the most important qualities of a judge. As the Congressional Research Service explains, a judge requires “a personality that is even-handed, unbiased, impartial, courteous yet firm, and dedicated to a process, not a result.” The concern for judicial temperament dates back to our founding; in Federalist 78, titled “Judges as Guardians of the Constitution,” Alexander Hamilton expressed the need for “the integrity and moderation of the judiciary.”

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 … etter.html

https://hubstatic.com/14237298.jpg

Breaking BIG *******: Developing NOW ****: Alarming: Former supreme court justice Stevens says essentially Brett's unacceptable demeanor, behavior and bad erratic temperament  which was on horrific display at the hearing, disqualifies Brett KavaNUT from this highly consequential nomination: Should he be impeached from his current position ??

Essentially judge Stevens a republican who served on the supreme court, said Brett is NOT fit for the job: After Brett's hearing insanity where apparent mental breakdowns and uncomfortable tizzy fits of crying and what appeared to be uncontrollable outbursts of red faced anger laced with crazy right wing conspiracy delusions, I don't think anyone in their right mind needed a former respected supreme court judge to inform us of the obvious conclusion that Brett appears to be mentally and politically incapable of handling stress and judging cases in an impartial manner without injecting poisonous right wing conspiracy bias nonsense: But just for the record, judge Stevens has warned the senate against confirming him which should carry very heavy weight considering he has done the job:

"Retired Justice John Paul Stevens Says Kavanaugh Is Not Fit for Supreme Court"

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/04/us/p … naugh.html

7. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

Major BOMBSHELL *******: Breaking Big: MORE Troubling Developments: ABA re-evaluating Brett KavaNUT rating: "Brett Kavanaugh's fitness to serve on the Supreme Court is now in grave doubt.":

" American Bar Association Reevaluating Kavanaugh's 'Well Qualified' Rating, Citing 'Temperament' Issues"

"Brett Kavanaugh's fitness to serve on the Supreme Court is now in grave doubt."

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-polit … reexamined

8. profile image0

Hey Jake how about this guy ?
    https://hubstatic.com/14237600_f1024.jpg

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)