Mass Shootings Escalate To Record Levels On Trump’s Watch: 307 In 2018

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (89 posts)
  1. JAKE Earthshine profile image67
    JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years ago

https://hubstatic.com/14298432_f1024.jpg

ALARMING Republican Failure of National Security: So what happened to all that 'Law and Order" crap ?? Until the law finally catches up with Mr. Trump, which we pray to God that happens very soon, WHY not get off the personal twitter machine and PAY Attention to critically important issues instead of authoring retarded, narcissistic style, self absorbed tizzy rants designed to try and protect himself or to absurdly insult our national heroes like Navy Seals and parents of our fallen soldiers ?? What's wrong with this guy upstairs ??

JAKE Earthshineposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Actually, I believe the number of mass shootings in 2018 has risen to OVER 307, it's difficult to keep up:

"There have been 307 mass shootings in the US so far in 2018 — here's the full list"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat … 928574002/

2. profile image0
      Hxprofposted 5 years agoin reply to this

There's nothing to see here Jake.  No president wants to see more crime on their watch, regardless of how they talk, but that's what Trump is seeing, and Hillary would have seen the same thing.

3. peterstreep profile image81
      peterstreepposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You shoot give people more guns so they can protect themselves. More guns in the church, supermarket, mosque and sjoel.
      You shoot train kids from age 6 so they can protect themselves from bullies and strangers.
      Surely you can get a good deal on guns on black death Friday.

2. Live to Learn profile image61
    Live to Learnposted 5 years ago

Probablybecause they say Trump is afraid of war zones.

3. profile image0
    Ed Fisherposted 5 years ago

Jake,   307 Mass shootings this year ?  Where .....in Iraq ?  You have to stop that Obama trick of reclassifying any shooting over a single shot rifle a "mass shooting "with an "assault rifle " . 
    https://hubstatic.com/14298577.jpg

Maybe you should read the comments next time before you ask a question like that Ed: The second comment in this thread includes the following, a description and in depth report pertaining to WHERE the 307+ mass shootings occurred, and these horrific mass slaughters occurred right here in the USA by American Citizens, no undocumented immigrants were responsible while the weakest, most incompetent 72 year old in political history roams around in our oval office crying online and in person about the criminal investigation which has consumed his campaign:

"There have been 307 mass shootings in the US so far in 2018 — here's the full list"

2. peterstreep profile image81
  4. profile image0

Mass Shooting ie,." four or more killed at one shooting ", all I can say is how "Lame " .  Sounds like one more Obama game of the reclassification of total reality to  "whatever one wants to call it " .  I think of all that weed that Barack smoked , it did something horrible to his brain .

As usual Ed, I'm never quite sure what your point is but it doesn't change the fact that along with being Harvard certified mentally ill, perhaps the most inept and unhinged elderly 72 year old man who ever occupied our oval office, a person who seems to be unaware or who does not care that he shows proclivity toward abusing the power of the office to obstruct justice and shows every indication in public of being an extremely weak, tired and ugly looking "Puppet of Putin's" and "Stooge of Saudi Arabia's", he has also FAILED the USA on national security while dispatching military troops to our border to illegally shoot at a "PHANTOM Enemy": Honduran Women and Children: 

UNREAL:

2. Aime F profile image69
      Aime Fposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Four or more people shot in one incident is “lame”?  How many people need to be gunned down before you’re impressed enough to call it what it is?

1. profile image0
        Ed Fisherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Calling these killings  "Mass Shootings" is what is lame but you already know that don't you Aime ?  Much like Jake , sensationalize the normal for greater political "anti-gun "mileage .

1. Aime F profile image69

Crikey. I wonder how many people outside of the U.S. you’ll find that would consider four people being shot at “normal.”

2. profile image0
          PrettyPantherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow, calling the killing of four people "normal" is low even for you.

1. profile image0

Prettypanther ,Get out of your soccer mom cocoon  occasionally and experience real life and you'll see that crime and killings are done by criminals and mental zombies not a piece of iron and wood .

1. profile image0

Lol, now that's a new insult (I assume you didn't mean "soccer mom" as a compliment). I'm a little long in the tooth to qualify as a soccer mom, if I ever did, but you can accurately call me a rural, college-educated, middle-class professional, senior, white, liberal, female community activist. If you want to use accurate labels, that is. Can I call you non-college educated, Trump-lovin', immigrant-hatin', old white man gun nut?

Thank you. So glad we straightened that out.

1. wilderness profile image93
                wildernessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Now wait a minute!  I coached a kid's soccer team when my 38 year old son was 7! That should qualify as a soccer Dad!

1. profile image0

Yes, fer sure. My kids didn't play soccer. They were into football. They're now big dudes, 6'3" and 6 '2". My overgrown babies. ;-)

2. hard sun profile image77
                hard sunposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Don't mess with a Panther! Now that's funny. Thanks for the laugh.

5. Live to Learn profile image61
    Live to Learnposted 5 years ago

Don't blame Trump. Our society is in a depression crisis which did not begin with Trump. It is getting worse but was getting worse before Trump took office.

If we continue to lash out blindly at anything and everyone it is going to get worse.

1. hard sun profile image77

Of course, you're are right in terms of the problems not starting with Trump. In fact, Trump is a symptom of that "depression crisis." But, our fearless leader was going to bring law and order. He will protect us from the infestation of criminal immigrants...what about protecting us from the real threats? What about all the winning?

1. Live to Learn profile image61
        Live to Learnposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Honestly? I think of we corrected our immigration policies it would drive up wages, which could help the overall problem. But, this is a multi pronged problem which this culture of hate being pushed by the left is not helping.

6. profile image0

Anything Trump whatsoever sets off liberals like a match on an oil spill , why exactly would anyone think he could end crime overnight?
    Everyone knows  the Obama liberal directives to reclassify "Mass Shootings " to any shooting aimed at a body mass .

Also look at the Obama administration's school shooting directive to NOT notify authorities of violent acts by students in schools ,particularly in Parkland shooting ........thereby  not creating any paper trails that will show school shootings as they really are , bullying , over medicating kids , mental illness ....etc....

Waaaaaaan..

7. profile image0

As of 11/8/2018 --43 police officers have been shot and killed in America ,    To liberals THAT should fit really  "mass shooting" terminology?
    Is it ?  No............ apparently that's just a cop dying for his-her job .

Do you not understand how words work?

If four or more of those 43 police offers were killed in the same incident then absolutely, it’s a mass shooting. If they were separate incidents then no, it’s not at all that.

But I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re not really that dense and are just trying to deflect from the actual topic. As usual.

1. profile image0

No deflection here, just pointing out your party's phony outrage at certain crimes -that fit your agenda -and your collective ignorance of  the rest .

So people need to be mad about everything all at once? Calling attention to one issue automatically means not caring about others?

2. wilderness profile image93

Just curious, but what is the topic?  That mass shootings have been climbing for years and years and, now that Trump is president and we hate him, we can blame it all on Trump rather a 200 year old culture that is producing killers?

1. profile image0

You have to get in touch with the liberal mind to understand TDS , it does something strange to their reasoning ability ,

2. Aime F profile image69

Well, even if you remove the Trump blaming from the equation I’d say you still have a topic worth discussing. smile But apparently it’s just considered to be “normal” there at this point so maybe others would disagree that it’s important enough to discuss...

Sadly, you are likely right.  It isn't important enough to discuss...until there is another, high profile, one.  THEN we'll discuss taking guns away, but never, ever attack the root of the problem.

But it does seem more than a little disingenuous to blame Trump for what has been going on for years and years.  Just another silly attempt to vilify him.

I agree, not a Trump problem specifically.

The 'buck' STOPS with Donald Trump and he's to blame: So just curious, if not Donald, who do you think is to blame for the escalation of horrific mass shootings to record levels which is occurring right under our noses 2 years into this unthinkable nightmare of an era just like the devastating effects of climate change? President Hillary? Is it President Hillary's fault again? Should we lock her up ???? Or is it the Bozo who said he was the "Law & Order" guy and only he can fix it? Who does the "buck" stop with these days in conservative republican fantasyland?

We have an illegitimate 72 year old mentally ill president according to Harvard experts roaming around our oval office in what appears to be a self absorbed stupor doing God knows what aside from maniacally dismantling our government which protects our environment, screaming like a little girl at his twitter page, or crying profusely in public about the Mueller investigation which appears to be ready to indict again instead of at least trying to MITIGATE these atrocious mass shootings:

Has anyone seen any legislation initiated by the republican controlled congress to curb these atrocious crimes? Or suggested by Mr. Trump? All I've seen is criminal legislation to transfer even more of our wealth from the working class over to the filthy rich and desperate criminal attempts by republicans and Bozo Trump to decimate our healthcare system: Not a single piece of paper to address mass shootings but that will change once the Blue Wave of Righteousness is seated in January::

"MAGA", "Law & Order" yeah right, and just about everything else this soon to be indicted wanna' be dictator is just horse manure plain and simple, babbling words with no real meaning and all rational non-gullible human beings already understand this:

Blah blah blah "Law & Order": SORRY Donald, but horrific mass shooting atrocities here in your rapidly crumbling USA have already gotten and seem to continue to get worse and more violent by the day since you were sworn in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XJIwjoiHSw

"So just curious, if not Donald, who do you think is to blame for the escalation of horrific mass shootings"

You are.  I am.  We ALL are, for we don't care enough to even investigate the reasons for it, let alone make an honest effort to slow the growth.

wilderness, your comment is simply inaccurate, incomplete and tries to deflect from the fact that as illegitimate, mega-corrupt and incompetent as everyone knows he is, the 'buck' STOPS with the 72 year old orange dude in our oval office who seems to have no clue about what the Constitution of the United States says or means, has no CLUE about our history and laws and of course no clue about our system of justice for which if we still have laws which at this point it looks like we still do, should God willing pay a hefty price for his ignorance and or willful disobedience of said:

The crazy notion of placing thousands of troops at our southern border with illegal orders to use force against a 'PHANTOM Invasion & Threat' consisting primarily of hungry and weak women and children looking for salvation and ZERO legislation initiated by him or his republican cohorts in congress to address the REAL issue of national security which is the rapidly growing threat of mass shootings? UNACCEPTABLE

Then conservatives scratch their traitor heads wondering WHY the good lord has sent a Strong Crisp BLUE Democratic Wave of Righteousness to begin to wash away the dark, conservative republican madness:

2. profile image0

"who do you think is to blame for the escalation of horrific mass shootings to record levels which is occurring right under our noses".  How about the people who did the shootings?  How about evil?

I guess you'd feel better if this were happening with Hillary as president?  Honestly, you've pointed to nothing that even closely implicates Trump as a cause for more mass shootings.

lol, I knew little capricious conservatives could never go 3 or 4 comments without dragging President Hillary or Bill into the mix: LOVELY:

NO Facts or Valid Arguments by republicans just the same old boring, tired, old and stale "Hillary Scapegoat":

The answer is, odds are mass shootings would be on the DECLINE if Hillary were president because she has political experience, senatorial experience, law enforcement experience and of course national security experience and she'd be spending her time working on solutions to problems, not crying like a little fragile snowflake on twitter all day and night or insulting our national heroes like the elderly orange man in the oval office does:

3. peterstreep profile image81

You talk about blame.
                  If you have to point the finger, then the first thing comes to mind is the NRA. Obama did not stop the NRA seling guns on a broad scale. Neither did Trump nor Clinton would have done it.
                  As far as I understand it, the second amendement was based upon the situations during the civil war. The law is incredible old fashioned, made when it took a person a minute to reload his gun. Now you just push the button and its party time....
                  The first thing to stop these mass shootings is to scrap this law. And make guns illegal. Bingo, thats a tough cookie..

1. profile image0

Here!......................................Here's a history book , learn the difference between the "civil war " and the  American revolution ?   

https://hubstatic.com/14300668.jpg

When you're done ask yourself how eliminating the second amendment would ease the way to eliminating the first amendment .

8. profile image0

If liberals cared 1 % as much about  the real "mass shootings "  as they do about the acquisition of freebies from Uncle Sam ;
    -Free AHCA
    -Free Guaranteed Minimum Income
    -Free Education
    -Free everything
    -Gun Free Zones

There might be a lot less shootings to begin with ,  Notice the worst offenders are the inner city gang , criminal killings run by liberal city governments , gun free  ? Chicago , NYC , Philly , LA , Seattle , Portland Or.Trenton ,  St Louis , N.O La. ,Baltimore , Miami  etc..............

I don't even know what you're trying to say Ed and that's not unusual and you've presented ZERO Facts & Truth in your comment as usual, just bogus Fox Nonsense Channel talking points which are very difficult to decipher without some kind of key or book of symbols:

Remember this megalomaniac ???? "I Alone Can Fix it" ?? Well Bozo, it's been almost 2 years and the only thing you've fixed is the filthy rich's financial ability to buy even MORE mansions and yachts on the backs of working Americans, not a single finger lifted to curb mass shootings:

Thank God it's almost "Mueller Time": He's a real 'winner' alright:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGenVcak5nI

1. profile image0

"Thank God it's almost "Mueller Time": He's a real 'winner' alright".  Muller will disappoint you Jake if you're looking for evidence of the mystical collusion.  Yep, that train left the station a long time ago.

1. Randy Godwin profile image61
          Randy Godwinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You sound as if you know something about Mueller's report even the media doesn't, HX. Why don't you give us the benefit of your seemingly inside knowledge about the probe? Or are you simply "Trumping it" and know no more about it than anyone else? I'd wager on the latter!

1. profile image0

Randy, if there'd been any collusion, it would long ago have been uncovered.  I'm no Trump apologist - even so, I've certain, beyond any doubt, that there's no Trump campaign collusion. 

Mueller was appointed to look into collusion allegations.  Will he manage to dig up something else?  Don't know, but the collusion is a no go.

"Jerome Corsi told The Associated Press he has been negotiating a potential plea but declined to comment further. He said on a YouTube show earlier this month that he expected to be charged with lying to federal investigators, though he said at the time that he was innocent of wrongdoing.

Mueller's team questioned Corsi as part of an investigation into Stone's connections with WikiLeaks. American intelligence agencies have assessed that Russia was the source of hacked material released by WikiLeaks during the 2016 election that damaged Hillary Clinton's campaign. Mueller's office is trying to determine whether Stone and other associates of President Donald Trump had advance knowledge of WikiLeaks' plans."

It definitely doesn't like like collusion investigation is over. Trump all but admitted to collusion during the campaign, they just have to get solid evidence so Trump supporters can still say they made it all up. And, the rest of us can say, duh.

hard sun: It looks like the 'conspiracy' and or 'collusion portion of the Mueller investigation looks damning not only for Donny Junior but Donny senior as well:

Reports indicate one of the Mueller questions to Donny Senior is asking if he was aware of the infamous and what nazi Bannon called 'treasonous' trump Tower Meeting and remember, a good prosecutor never asks a question he or she doesn't know the answer to:

Just the public evidence alone should convict both of them and maybe even 'squinty' fake Christian Mike Pence and when all finally flee to Russia, maybe then we can get some real action on mitigating these horrific mass shootings which have unfortunately escalated to new highs under the orange white nationalist in the oval office:

Very true. If he's asking, he likely knows the answer and has proof of such. Anyone who hasn't drunk the orange kool aid can see that, just from Trump's statements during the campaign, collusion is likely.

Mike Pence has more political savvy than his orange boss. Trump is a snake oil salesman turned cult leader. Pence can be the same and push nefarious policies through such as  Indiana's  Religious Freedom Restoration Act. I know the last thing we need is a President Pence.

2. Randy Godwin profile image61

So you have nothing other an unfounded opinion?

1. profile image0

My opinion is founded on rationality.  Collusion is quite a charge, and for an investigation which is almost 2 years old, there's been not one drip of evidence that even leads me to think that "gosh, there MIGHT be something to this".  The Corsi case is grasping at straws.  Really?  A political commentator facilitated collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia??  Wow.............

1. profile image0

Not one drip of evidence? You might want to read this article, and its many links to greater detail. I'm really surprised you would make such a statement. You are usually pretty rational and logical.

There’s actually lots of evidence of Trump-Russia collusion

1. profile image0

All this article  proves is that as democrats totally ignore the collusion , corruption , in fact collision of their DNC party with abject party criminality --that they can still look for it two years later where it never existed in the Trump campaign .

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image67

Hxprof, I'm not looking for evidence of 'collusion' but the world has already been witness to a trove of public evidence pertaining to 'conspiracy' and the only question now is whether or not we still have valid laws that apply to everyone in this country and whether or not the Trump's manage to get away with it which would be the greatest atrocity in this crumbling country's history :

ZERO evidence that Bozo Trump and or republicans have taken any steps to curb the escalating threat of mass shootings but there's plenty of evidence that our southern border is a Trump induced tax payer wasted farce which will lead to several arrests and prosecutions of any military personnel who actually obeys Bozo's illegal orders to shoot an unarmed Honduran if they ever make it to the border:

9. profile image0

There's a reason we have the constitution , What you think that piece of paper is like, todays Pravda news media . ?   You don't like its reality so you can change it ,  If I could amend the first amendment like you want to amend the second ; You'd certainly have no voice before I'd have no firearms .

10. profile image0

I wish TDSer's would understand how conservative America is happy with America , in other words,  duh ! MAGA has one key factor - the A for Again  Randy .   Obama worked extremely hard for over eight years to put a Soros curse on our entire heritage , on stripping America's entire legacy of "one nation ", his cure for Maga?

Rip the USA  to shreds and begin again , problem was Obama's "beginning again " was retreading  some early 1900s EU. Socialist dream of getting back to the garden that never worked the first time and you guys adopting that mentality from that era ; are pushing the same nightmare for America .

Sorry Ed, but 'MAGA' sounds just like 'MAGGOT' and has nothing at all to do with this critically important subject of mass shootings skyrocketing under Bozo Trump:

11. profile image0

We say DUH alright ,  of course we have at every single attempt from Mueller's leaky journey towards this fantasy world of Trump's impeachment ,   How many dozens of impeachment reasons has your party drooled and stumbled over in over two years ? Seriously  50 or so ? I joke about a much higher number  577 at this point but you have to admit ---------

It makes democrats look like a train engine travelling backwards .

The issue is collusion and whether the investigation into that matter is over. Of course, you can continue to ramble about impeachment all day. It seems to be your favorite subject.

12. profile image0

Many ,many  have said here it seems like a million times , If you want less gun crimes  then prosecute them at the first hint of them and stop the mindless plea bargaining , If you want less "mass shootings "  do something about your non existing mental health system .  If you want less "school shootings "  do something about the mindless child rearing skills that require overmedication child brain developing .

It's not that hard to figure it out people ," Gun Free Zones " are like bill board advertising for "soft targets ",  Look at the stat's ,  since these zones  inception nothing has been cured and more and more deaths have occured within them ......................

Definition of insanity ?    Keep writing legislations that affect absolutely nothing to do with recurring crimes !  End your revolving [open] door justice system , actually punish a criminal and watch crimes begin to dwindle .Or Stay Insane.................? The answers are not that hard.

Rudy did it in NYC. You can too.

13. profile image0

https://hubstatic.com/14302390_f1024.jpg

Anyone see an issue with using facts about real problem with firearm crimes ? That is , instead of panic , gun free zones that attract gun crimes , gun legislating , politicizing  and party divisiveness  ?  Charts like this one tell us a lot if we just listen yet Americans are NOT good at listening to the reality of any crime . We have become tone deaf to facts , research and reason .

Recidivism rates as high as ninety percent ,  gang warfare , inner city racial crime statistics ,  revolving door justice system which by the way is all about the supporting of  the pay and benefits packages of a overburdened  management AND not enough focus on the fully accountable results .

Americans have grown too lazy to study productive solutions to recidivist crime, or the plagues of the inner city to use statistics for anything BUT the politicization and weaponization of half a$$ed , half educated idealisms. In fact these are the exact reasons that everyone goes full panic every time a notable gun crime happens .
    Alarmism because of disinformation .

14. profile image0

Randy's one liner trolling again.......

What will you say if the Mueller report indicates collusion?

2. Randy Godwin profile image61

Why don't you prove PP wrong then, ED. You made a false claim and all you can do is ignore getting caught at it?  Oh yeah, Trump never apologizes either, therefore the charge of you 'trumping it' is the correct one.

1. profile image0

There is another Trumpeter who repeatedly makes false statements about my positions and never retracts, apologizes, or provides proof of her assertions. Yep, I'll go with "trumping it." LOL

Yep, we finally realize that Trump voters are similar to their idol in many ways, Pretty. With their desperation getting stronger with every scandal in Donnie's world, the real DT fans show just why they love him such much. He is their role model for the way they want people to act to each other. It's truly unbelievable...

15. profile image0

Remembering that "Collusion " by definition was to mean that Russia and Donald Trump colluded to directly influence the 2016 presidential campaign , election and it's voting process outcome ?
    That Collusion ?

Or the collusion that includes the corruption of  investigator /prosecutor's game of finding one small lie in a haystack of selectively spoken words by anybody that has ever had anything at all to do with Trump ?

Which collusion are you settling for this week ?

Collusion with the Russians is the only one I'm aware of..but you gave me your answer. In your mind, there will always be an excuse for your beloved leader. No matter how much evidence of criminal activity, it would make no difference to you. I get it.

16. profile image0

You're right Randy when ".......all the criminal activity ....... "is contrived ?  When all of the guilt is prejudged without , so far , an ounce of evidence presented by any investigation or righteousness other than that created by your news media .

So let me ask you this Randy , Why do you suppose the leftist inspired Mueller investigation and media trial is to be released  AFTER the mid-terms?    Because it's a bombshell of new evidence and full of Trump /Russia collusion that could be used to have affected these  elections ? 

"Collusion with Russia is the only one I'm aware of ....."No , Sorry Randy , you guys have been creating a shopping list of desired Trump crimes based on this Mueller investigation ,
    To Date ; Zipp for evidence .

Keep Digging .

I think I got to you Ed.

17. profile image0

Hard sun , You have to have more than a one or two liner of meaningless  TDS to have  "........got to you Ed........ "  Only an ideology of such seemingly low political insight and a news media with such blind hatred of Trump could possibly run an entire two -three years on the hope of impeachment based on Trump/Russia collusion .
    And have absolutely nothing to show ?
    Hey..... like the old lady asked 30 years ago "Where's the Beef?"

Yup. All the dern Trump haters got to you. All you talk about is impeachment. I really don't even want him to be impeached but your obsessed with the idea.

Your ideology is based on the word of the best known, and one of the most prolific, liars in the world. Trump can't even keep his own lies straight, which leaves his worshipers flailing for arguments. I base my opinions on the best known facts. That's how humans evolved.

And some apparently haven't evolved, HS!

Ha!!! They want the rest of us to devolve with them, but that's just not how it works. Progress happens.

"Elections have consequences." Funny how you don't hear this being said by the right lately.  Wait until the House calls Whitaker before them...

Yup yup, they're scared of those consequences and scared for their beloved leader. The patent fraud king is sure to give us something to laugh at.

18. profile image0

You guys gotta' come up with better sources than Vox.....Might as well be reading Mad Magazine looking for scientific facts , truth and accuracy .

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)