Happy Moms Day: Hillbilly CONservatives Snuff Women’s Inherent Rights

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (65 posts)
  1. JAKE Earthshine profile image68
    JAKE Earthshineposted 4 years ago

https://hubstatic.com/14523668.jpg

And WOMEN are Furious: Can you imagine, here in the year 2019, this extreme infringement upon a woman's sacred body and her right to control it is now occurring in some of the hillbilly states where women’s inherent rights and progress toward a brighter more prosperous and empowering future spells EXTREME Trouble for ignorant backward CONservative Republicans on their UNHOLY side of the Congressional isle?: UNREAL:

"The controversial abortion bills sweeping the country this week, explained"

https://www.vox.com/2019/5/10/18564436/ … ia-details

1. profile image0
      Onusonusposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You could try joining Alyssa Milano's sex strike movement. Or just wait to have kids till you get married.

2. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 4 years ago
      JAKE Earthshineposted 4 years agoin reply to this

What an article: Can you believe this INSANITY PP? Phony Religious CONservative Whack Jobs like the creepy looking ones in the photo FORCING a Woman to do what they want her to do because of course they know what's best for her?

I guess we now know WHY the overwhelming majority of women are active in the "Trump RESISTANCE":

3. Live to Learn profile image61
    Live to Learnposted 4 years ago

This is offensive. The country is evenly split on the subject of abortion. I'm pro choice, but pro life advocates being insulted in this way causes me to lose respect for pro life advocates. We could just as easily see a thread titled 'inner city uneducated fools advocate the murder of fellow humans'.

I'd find that idea just as offensive as this title.

1. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The title refers to the legislators who enact   laws that would require an 11-year-old rape victim to bear her rapist's child. Is "hillbilly conservatives" really such a bad descriptor for those people? I can think of much worse.

1. Live to Learn profile image61
        Live to Learnposted 4 years agoin reply to this

If you can think of much worse, then you should have no problem when the pro lifer calls a woman who has an abortion a murderer and people who support abortion immoral ignorant fools.

Two different views do not preclude civility and abstaining from ignorant name calling.

1. profile image0

I agree. The difference is that one side is not just calling a woman or an 11-year-old girl a murderer for having an abortion, they are legislating their views upon them, so that they will be murderers under the law.

Everyone gets views legislated onto themselves. We've got young girls and women making room for males to dominate their sports, laws that will do more to allow sexual predators into women's safe spaces than they will free a few transsexuals to feel better about themselves. You've got many clamoring for laws to take away 2nd amendment rights. To that, add mobs of nameless, faceless people who have now ensured others lose their jobs for minor law infractions, lose their ability to invest, due to the nameless, faceless, mobs trying to circumvent laws. Ruin lives unjustly by attacking others just over a difference of opinion.

The point is, there are plenty of excuses to be uncivil and use knee jerk actions in more of an attempt to goad negative reaction, virtue signal and all around ensure we make it clear we care little for other opinions. I fail to see the usefulness.

If their opinion is that abortion is murder, the logical step is such legislation. I understand the argument. I disagree with the solution they are attempting. Conversely, being pro choice, I believe in a woman's right to choose, I disagree with the left's demand for the length of time during the pregnancy that right should be allowed to stay in force.

Both sides are right, and wrong. This name calling and the intractable nature of the attitudes on both far ends are pushing these radical attempts to cause the law to ignore reason and compassion.

You are feeding the foolishness by your attempts to justify unkind ignorance.

1. profile image0

I didn't call anyone a name, nor did I vote for a man who does so almost daily from the highest office in the land, and I think coercing children to have their rapists' babies is about as unkind as you can get, so pardon me for not getting all worked up over a guy in a forum referring to those specific legislators as "conservative hillbillies." And to be schooled on civility and name calling by a Trump voter who herself calls Trump a "dumbass" is pretty darn funny.

Commenting on an individual and insulting a large group stinky because you disagree is different. But, I don't expect you to understand that, or much else.

1. profile image0

Lol, says the person who repeatedly insults "the left."

The left "are like a bunch of old church ladies on crack."

Edit: To be clear, my issue is not with you stating your opinion of  "the left" in this derogatory fashion as you often do. My issue is with your holier-than-thou attitude toward others who do the same.

2. wilderness profile image95
            wildernessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

And the other side pretends that murdering helpless infants is all right.

While both sides scream about their pet peeves, and neither side will address the only real issue (simply assuming it is true or false, depending on their beliefs).  Until that issue is addressed, we will hear nothing but "baby killers!" and "woman controllers!" without ever attempting to find a solution.

1. profile image0

Matt Lewis, a conservative pro-life columnist was on Bill Maher's show this week. He said that there is a difference between holding personal moral beliefs and what is politically "right." He is opposed to these draconian laws recently enacted in Ohio and Georgia.

A rational pro-life  conservative is a rare and precious thing.

2. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Live to Learn, Let Jake keep posting.  He is OBSESSED, I tell you.  Totally obsessed w/Trump.  He simply can't stop thinking about......TRUMP.   Does he have a LIFE?

True. Ignorance tends to follow single minded devotion to hatred.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75
        Castlepalomaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Maybe Jake is in love with Trump.

I once got a horrific devorce and I couldn't stop talking to my best friend about how much frustration with my Ex. Wife. Then he turn to me and said you should get together and remarried her. I said, are you nuts she is a megalomaniacs. You can't stop talking about her, you must still love her.

Oh boy that really shut me up. I learn to just get rid of Negative people.

NOPE, not in love with Clowny McTrump, who on this ailing Earth except for that "Special Person" which probably hasn't been identified yet could possibly love a dark, unholy, soulless creepy strange looking obese weirdo like him who apparently wakes up every morning with malice spewing from that little head of his to SABOTAGE our HealthCARE System, Strangle Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid and of course SUPPRESS Workers Wages while CODDLING the Wealthy Nannies with Trillions of our WEALTH and now, he encourage CONservatives to begin "SNUFFING" a woman's right to "Control and PROTECT" her own body both inside and out?

What Institution, Value or Life Enhancer is Donny Boy and Communist Russian Loving Republicans NOT trying to undermine? Are they that WEAK and Pathetic that they must INTRUDE upon a Woman's Rights? What are they FRIGHTENED of? It's obvious they're NOT frightened of spending eternity in the DEEP White HOT Abyss where you'll find Jerry Falwell Junior and every other phony christian, but what are they afraid of here on Earth?:

1. profile image0
            Hxprofposted 4 years agoin reply to this

"It's obvious they're NOT frightened of spending eternity in the DEEP White HOT Abyss where you'll find Jerry Falwell Junior and every other phony christian...."

Okay.  And you'll doubtless include radicals of the far left who steal and lie, right?

3. profile image0

It's difficult GM, to not respond to Jake's rants.  Of course Jake knows this, and so he continues.

It is difficult. Jake has expressed support of pedophilia, among other things, in his zeal to trash Trump.

It's quite sad.

https://hubstatic.com/14524611.jpg

Now you sound just like Sarah Huckleberry or KellyAnne CLOWway or any number of white house staffers because what you're claiming NEVER happened Live to Learn and everyone around here knows it, I don't know how you could ever confuse me with this unholy 72 year broken down charlatan LIAR but I guess anythings possible in what's remaining of the the "Backward Up Side DOWN Trump-World":

YES, according to the press, believe it or not, Donald endorsed a pedophile for U.S. Senate while Jerry Falwell Junior watched and that's a disgrace and that's one reason of many WHY they both can look forward to an eternity in the white hot abyss:

1. Castlepaloma profile image75

With all the broken parrot stuff.

Yup, your in love.

2. profile image0

Along with those who live and steal, right?

3. profile image0

That's lie and steal in case you didn't understand...LOL.

4. Live to Learn profile image61

I'm aware of your support of pedophilia. That's quite enough.

Who support pedophilia?

1. profile image0

She claims Jake did, but I'm almost certain if asked to provide proof of her accusation, she will decline.

You may be a bit older than I am and your memory fails occasionally. You were part of that conversation. Jake was advocating Trump's son be kidnapped and caged with pedophiles, to be taken advantage of. If I remember, you offered a rather tepid comment against it.

Only a pedophile could see such action acceptable.

4. joeyallen profile image78
    joeyallenposted 4 years ago

Old church ladies are one of the fat man's biggest supporters.

1. profile image0

Lol, true that.

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

JoeyAllen: the sad part is that those old ladies have been BAMBOOZLED into believing good is bad, up is down and backward is forward: Donald Trump and Jerry Falwell Junior are Unconscionable PHONY Christians who are no better than the LIAR at the used car lot who CONS your elderly parents into buying the proverbial LEMON: A TOTAL Rip-OFF:

They are both DOOMED to an eternity in the ABYSS and at this point Donald probably knows it and he's just trying to take as many POOR Gullible Souls to that awful burning hell as he possibly can:

5. joeyallen profile image78
    joeyallenposted 4 years ago

Trump is the king of unkind ignorance. You go Jake!
    One political side is terribly wrong and the other is occasionally wrong because they are human. I'll stay with the humans.

I TOTALLY agree Joey: At this point in time where we are forced to endure a madman's destructive era until he's removed, I'm seriously considering the possibility that we might be in the midst of some kind of "Alien Experiment" where a force somewhere out there in deep space has injected a certain number of human republicans with a SPORE that destroys the brains "Critical Thinking & Logic" to the point where that individual will voluntarily and blindly follow an unabashed blatant charlatan like Donald Trump right off the proverbial cliff despite the inherent danger he represents to them and their families:

How else do we explain the insanity?

1. profile image0

I'm seriously considering the possibility that we might be in the midst of some kind of "Alien Experiment" where a force somewhere out there in deep space has injected a certain number of Americans with a SPORE that destroys the brains "Critical Thinking & Logic" to the point where that individual will voluntarily and blindly follow an unabashed blatant pack of charlatans, like those on the far left, off the proverbial cliff despite the inherent danger it represents to them and their families:

1. GA Anderson profile image88
          GA Andersonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That's it! Alien spores! I have been saying that for years but nobody believed me.

My kids used to freak-out when I would point to a mold spore growing horizontally from the base of an otherwise healthy tree and tell them that it was an alien spore.

However, I can't agree that it is a spore attacking the critical thinking part of the brain. I believe it lodges itself in the apex of the spinal cortex - giving it access to whichever part of the brain it needs to manipulate.

That is why I have worn a Jade choker since my twenties. An old Indian Medicine Man that I met on one of my hiking treks told me about the warding powers of Jade. 45+ years later I am still wearing the one he made for me. And because of that choker, I can spot a shape-shifter during their transition, which helps me avoid their deceptions.

It is not an "Alien Experiment" Hxprof, it is an ongoing alien effort. Very similar to the Russian efforts of recent years. And the "cliff" is not one of partisan ideologies, but one of the 'lemmingazation' of human societies.

We must be ever-vigilant bud. I can point you to a legitimate angeal source if you would like.

GA

1. profile image0

I really don't find this to be much less believable than "God approves of Trump who is here to fight EVIL."

Seriously.

I think GA is expressing an explanation of WHY he may be one of the INFLICTED:

I don't think alien have landed yet. Unless imagination can astro travel and bring back nightmares.

2. GA Anderson profile image88

I was just explaining the power of my Jade Choker Jake. And you are the proof if its power.

It allowed me to detect the transition of your shift from Alternate Prime to Jake Earthshine.

Never doubt the Jade.

GA

I really don't know what you mean GA, but I sure do know what this means for Georgia's economy:

"Over 100 Actors, Prominent Filmmakers Vow to Boycott Georgia Over Pro-Life Bill"

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-mo … r-pro-life

1. profile image0

It means that over 100 actors and prominent filmmakers are trying to impose their will on Georgia.

Jade's is a good mindset.

Since we do not have enough evidence for both.
              The Jury is not out on these two.
              I enjoy the old Classic movie.
              They live  1988

3. GA Anderson profile image88

Hopefully, it was at least a bit more entertaining. ;-)

GA

2. Live to Learn profile image61

My personal opinion is that Hilbert space is entangled with cyber space and some participants are signing in from parallel universes.

https://hubstatic.com/14525047.jpg

Still can't find that evidence Live to Learn? Well here's my evidence that your soon to be IMPEACHED Donny Boy absolutely endorsed an alleged Child Molester and he actually instructed his followers to vote for him:

How lame, ignorant and LOST can a person be to STILL support this unholy charlatan who has already recited 10,000 LIES to the world?

Oh yeah, and there's this breaking news about the backward CONservative Hillbillies desire to CONTROL a woman's body both inside and out:

"Production companies boycott Georgia over abortion law"

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/produc … /948379080

6. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

BREAKING Huge ******* Ever really wonder just how insanely radical these backward up side down right wing hillbilly nut jobs are? Well they just passed a bill in Alabama that FORCES a woman to give birth to a child even if it's a result of rape: Do I really need to REPEAT that ???? UNREAL:

I know it's only Alabama and to be expected from that region of this nation and the law is invalid because federal law supersedes and essentially nullifies this ridiculously unconscionable bill, but believe it or NOT, this is the UNHOLY path right wingers are on and that's abominable: Will the Governor sign it? Given the history of this region I wouldn't be surprised if she does:

Shear INSANITY:

"Alabama Senate passes near-total abortion ban"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/14/politics … index.html

1. profile image0

Their strategy is to force the issue to the Supreme Court. With the appointment of Kavanaugh, they believe they have a sympathetic conservative majority that will overturn Roe v. Wade.

1. profile image0

It is, and I suspect they'll be dissappointed.

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

https://hubstatic.com/14528367.jpg

Women WIPED Out CONservative Republican Clowns at the voting booths in the Midterms 2018 and they will wipe em' out again from OUR Senate in 2020:   

Of course that's the perverse intent of the radical right nationalist extremists, but i recall Senator Susan Collins saying that she voted to confirm "Kegger Kavanaugh" because he promised Roe V. Wade was settled and he'd support the law: Or, was he WASTED when he met with her and perhaps Susan didn't notice or did he simply LIE ????

1. DoubleScorpion profile image77
          DoubleScorpionposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am not so sure that is going to happen...

It seems Trump has a much higher percentage of women donors than any other candidate currently...I guess we will see if that holds once a Dem candidate is chosen.

I don't believe what you're posting for a minute: Just FYI, CONservatives were WIPED Out in a Historical Record Breaking DEFEAT by Progressive Democrats in the 2018 Midterms for obvious reasons and it will only be worse for republicans and Donny Boy if he manages to make it to 2020 without getting tossed out or locked up:

Democrats have a very good chance at wining not only the senate, but a VETO-Proof Majority because of Bozo Trump's and CONservative Republicans constant INSANE ASSAULTS on Women's Rights, our Health-CARE System, our Social Security and Medicare and of course their neglect of our ailing planet which will lead to catastrophe sooner than you think: Not to mention Bozo Trump's INSANE Trade War Tariffs which are Bankrupting our Farmers at Alarming Rates and causing a MASSIVE Tax Increase for ALL American Consumers: 

What you and other nationalists don't seem to understand is that Donny Boy was able to CON enough gullible Americans and receive just enough help from Vladimir Putin to barely win an illegitimate presidency but those days are over, Donny is the most Predictable BORING elderly 72 year old on the planet, Americans won't get fooled again:

Well.. for starters...it wasn't massive or wiped out...The house had a typical switch of power of average numbers that we see just about every midterm...The Senate didn't switch power...So much of your first paragraph is a straight up lie...

And you can believe as you wish...but as of right now... the fact is Trump is getting support from women...Now, that may change once a Dem candidate is chosen out of the 24 running around...

You do a lot of talking for not really saying anything....I am curious as to if you actually understand what you are attempting to argue, or if you are just a parrot that is only capable of repeating what it has heard. The style in which you write is leading me to suspect the latter.

And as I have told you before... I am not a nationalist, nor am I a Rep or Dem...I think for myself...I am not a sheep...
              And as you like to call him...Donny may be a con, but he is up front about it, unlike the majority of the remainder of politicians...who piss on your head while having you believe it is raining...

-M

If you truly believe Donny Boy is "Up Front" about his "CON" I've got a few used "Trump University Diplomas" to sell ya at a deep discount and by the way, 60% of WOMEN have already VOWED Never to vote for Bozo Trump and that number will only RISE considerably once this Alabama Attempt at SNUFFING Out Women's Rights catches fire across the nation:

The ONLY thing ole' Donny Boy and Communist Russian Loving Republicans seem to be adept at is breaking our laws, violating our constitution and of course inadvertently GROWING and Solidifying the MASSIVE National Democratic Resistance lining up against them:

It will be interesting to see who actually broke laws, once current investigations are completed.

Interestingly enough, Trump won in 2016 with only 42% of the women vote...and only about 28% women donors...He has much better women donor numbers as of now, and if that reflects in the election...we might see him get 50% + of the women vote.

Polls are kinda bias as they only reflect a small portion of voters and of only those who decide to participate...so depending on the outlet, you may get a liberal heavy response or a conservative heavy response and that can skew numbers...

I am interested to see the final numbers of the 2020 election...It will be very interesting to see the voter percentages for each candidate.

I think all rational individuals with eyes and ears already know Donny Boy broke the law and public evidence proves he is systematically and maniacally trying to undermine and destroy this once great nation, the ONLY thing at this point in time preventing his "Arrest and Indictment" is a FLIMSY little DOJ memo: 800 Former Prosecutors and counting from all sides of the isle are ready NOW to introduce justice to him and when they do, it ain't gonna be pretty:

It's pretty easy and I think I've figured out WHY the backward hillbillies in Alabama drafted legislation to "SNUFF Out" Women's Inherent Rights but did not include an EXCEPTION for Incest: The ONLY thing Donny Boy and Communist Russian Loving Republicans like these republican politicians seem to be adept at is instigating MASSIVE Protests and RESISTANCE against them: There will be another justified "Gargantuan WIPE Out" of backward CONservatives in 2020 and that's for sure:

The people are tired of a mad, worn out, 72 year old ugly strange looking warped Russian Loving Appeaser who can't seem to express an allegiance to the USA and who keeps Sabotaging our Health-CARE System:

7. profile image0
    Onusonusposted 4 years ago

I think Alyssa has the right idea. For the wrong reason, of course. wink

https://babylonbee.com/news/alyssa-mila … ity-rings/

8. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

I mean come on, after all, it's Alabama !!  lol, So SERIOUSLY, raise your hand if you're actually SURPRISED that their brand new abortion bill which essentially is an attempt to terminate Women's RIGHTS in that state does NOT include an exception for "INCEST" !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNr5FyZp9rI

9. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

It was inevitable, Donny Boy and his Communist Russian Loving Republicans were rapidly sinking down the tubes for committing innumerable atrocities including their mad unconscionable attacks on our HealthCARE System (see shocking video below) and driving our farmers and citizens into bankruptcy with their crazy unnecessary Tariff Trade Wars which are a Massive Tax on ALL Americans, so even before this CONservative Hillbilly Alabama Insanity of trying to "SNUFF" out women's inherent rights, republicans were on the fast track "Highway To Hell" which is ENRAGING even MORE Americans to join the Resistance and Fight to OBSTRUCT their radical backward agenda:

Republican nut Chuck Grassley should RESIGN Immediately for essentially getting in the face of and verbally assaulting a woman who forced him to admit that he actually voted to repeal her critically important ObamaCARE ACA HealthCARE 7 times: Like so many Americans, She'll die if the ACA is terminated but he just like Bozo Trump, could obviously care less:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1klfquaNwc

Women and Men: Join a Protest, OBSTRUCT this oval office and the backward Hillbilly Insanity of Assaulting the Inherent Rights of ALL Women:

"Wave Of Protests Planned For Tuesday Over State Abortion Bans"

"The Women’s March, Planned Parenthood and other groups are staging nationwide actions against the new “heartbeat” laws and Alabama’s abortion ban."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stop-the … 05780422da

10. JAKE Earthshine profile image68

Get out there today and send a CLEAR message to all these CONservative Republican Hillbillies who are attacking your rights: Tell them that we live in the year 2019 and WOMEN are the sole owners of their bodies and the creepy weird "Mutt" Mconnells and Jerry Falwell Juniors of the world are NOT Co-owners:

"Powerful Scenes as Thousands Across the Country Protest Extreme Abortion Laws"

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 … tion-laws/

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)